Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat [Missing / Bugs / Updates] Logos & Faces Thread

Kyle

This is the place to Report Missing or Bugged logos and Faces also other Graphical Content.

Added Action Faces
Added Lite Pack for Standard Faces
Fixed 1080 Download for Standard Faces

Hi I have some feedback for the logopack. I found the logo's for the competitions Topklasse A and B in the folder. They used to be the 3rd tier in Holland. Since this season they don't exist anymore. 

How the Dutch football pyramid used to be:

• Tier 1: Eredivisie
  • Tier 2: Jupiler league
  • Tier 3: Topklasse A & B
  • Tier 4: Hoofdklasse A, B, C & D

How the Dutch football pyramid is now:

• Tier 3: Tweede divisie
  • Tier 4: Derde divisie A & B
  • Tier 5: Hoofdklasse A, B, C & D

I know they are unplayble but would be nice to have the correct logo's:P

I also know that you guys will be really busy with the release of the game but I just wanted to share this information with you guys.

4 minutes ago, Fineraxis said:

Hi I have some feedback for the logopack. I found the logo's for the competitions Topklasse A and B in the folder. They used to be the 3rd tier in Holland. Since this season they don't exist anymore. 

How the Dutch football pyramid used to be:

• Tier 3: Topklasse A & B
  • Tier 4: Hoofdklasse A, B, C & D

How the Dutch football pyramid is now:

• Tier 3: Tweede divisie
  • Tier 4: Derde divisie A & B
  • Tier 5: Hoofdklasse A, B, C & D

I know they are unplayble but would be nice to have the correct logo's:P

I also know that you guys will be really busy with the release of the game but I just wanted to share this information with you guys.

Thank you for the feedback i will take note and get onto it as soon as possible.

I have another bit of feedback for the logo pack. The Heracles logo in the Eredivisie is outdated.

This is their new logo:

heracles-logo.png

The faces from the pack looked a bit smaller than faces that was originally installed in the game (might happen because this year SI make player faces bigger)

38 minutes ago, winn said:

The faces from the pack looked a bit smaller than faces that was originally installed in the game (might happen because this year SI make player faces bigger)

yup i noticed that, i will fix the pack as soon as possible. working on this along with updates

5 hours ago, winn said:

In facepack 1080p / Retina graphics have a resolution 150x150. The should have 180x180.

9 minutes ago, SGerrard95 said:

In facepack 1080p / Retina graphics have a resolution 150x150. The should have 180x180.

This should be fixed within the next day :). We got advised wrong on this.

25 minutes ago, Dec said:

This should be fixed within the next day :). We got advised wrong on this.

I have uploaded the face in size 180x180 and is is cropped slightly. The resolution of my tablet is 1280x800 (HD)

I insert in photoshop the face of normal size to show it FMM17 in this resolution(HD) is adapted to the face in size 170x170.

EDIT: I checked. In 1080p also fits 170x170, and looks good.

OYLLvWl.png

Edited by SGerrard95
21 minutes ago, SGerrard95 said:

I have uploaded the face in size 180x180 and is is cropped slightly. The resolution of my tablet is 1280x800 (HD)

I insert in photoshop the face of normal size to show it FMM17 in this resolution(HD) is adapted to the face in size 170x170.

EDIT: I checked. In 1080p also fits 170x170, and looks good.

OYLLvWl.png

1080/Retina Faces size will be fixed shortly , i am currently working on it now.

Have any chance to find all ID-s in txt file? Too many missing logo is so frustrating.

Edited by Suceska
10 minutes ago, Suceska said:

Have any chance to find all ID-s in txt file? Too many missing logo is so frustrating.

This is being fixed but please be aware we have to go through it manually. This first pack is just to get the big ones.

Crimea nationality flag, just put in flags_ipad

crm.png

Edited by Suceska

Oxford United's logo officially changed this year (it was unofficial last year). Their new logo is below:

Please note I've included two images because their new logo is context-sensitive depending on the background colour, something FIFA got absolutely right in 17!

1.png

2.png

Edited by Callum Lummy Giles

Why the facepic is so small?? i am using 180x180. How can i make it bigger?? Thx

IMG_2993.PNG

26 minutes ago, Callum Lummy Giles said:

Oxford United's logo officially changed this year (it was unofficial last year). Their new logo is below:

Please note I've included two images because their new logo is context-sensitive depending on the background colour, something FIFA got absolutely right in 17!

1.png

2.png

This is in the pack

25 minutes ago, starfly3r said:

Why the facepic is so small?? i am using 180x180. How can i make it bigger?? Thx

IMG_2993.PNG

Sadly you cannot. This is the same as default. Any bigger and there are likely to be cutting issues

56 minutes ago, Suceska said:

Crimea nationality flag, just put in flags_ipad

crm.png

Not sure how we can implement this in the pack but we could release a small pack for each size to patch this @Kyle. Thanks

3 minutes ago, Suceska said:

When you finished pack? One, two days???

It may be a bit longer than that unfortunately. However please keep checking back. We are trying our hardest.

Ok Thx, I hope so u will be put all missing logos (not only european)

Just now, Suceska said:

Ok Thx, I hope so u will be put all missing logos (not only european)

That is the aim but be aware there are 14 leagues so therefore 27 databases to get all logos. We may do a patch for main databases first dependent on time scale it will take

40 minutes ago, Dec said:

This is in the pack

Nice! Which colour did you go for if you don't mind me asking?

5 minutes ago, Callum Lummy Giles said:

Nice! Which colour did you go for if you don't mind me asking?

I believe blue is the primary with yellow in the alt folder.

Updated the Face Pack fixing the retina size and also spliting the 1080/retina pack so now they all have their sizes.

also repacked the zips so now it should be easier installation.

Italian Serie C/A and Serie C/C is missing some logos. Serie A's Cagliari has the old logo, they have a new one now

On 18/11/2016 at 08:21, Suceska said:

Emre Moor from Dortmund missing face

20 hours ago, bae1234 said:

Italian Serie C/A and Serie C/C is missing some logos. Serie A's Cagliari has the old logo, they have a new one now

i have taken these into account and i am working on updating the packs.