Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guides/Tips Intensive training for FMM17

Chelsea8

2 hours ago, sharaziuk said:

What does motivational actually do to the stats? 

It keeps players happy and means attributes that aren't trained a lot don't decline

22 minutes ago, Dec said:

It keeps players happy and means attributes that aren't trained a lot don't decline

Oh ok, because for Attacking motivational is None so would it make a difference? 

1 hour ago, Steve1975 said:

Please can anybody put the default training patterns up..

May I ask why you don't want to use this? Have you had problems with the new one

Dec just change the training to the intensive on this post hit the continue then get 2 injuries the next day I'm on the original engine would this make a difference plus have 2 prevention physio's 1 recon. 

20161204_211304.jpg

Edited by Steve1975
19 minutes ago, Steve1975 said:

Dec just change the training to the intensive on this post hit the continue then get 2 injuries the next day I'm on the original engine would this make a difference plus have 2 prevention physio's 1 recon. 

20161204_211304.jpg

Could be a coincidence. Please keep trying and see what happens. Thanks

So the defence training works for fullbacks/wing backs and centre backs? Also what about my midfielders? For example they arent all attack minded and dont want my deep laying playmakers/box to box midfielders all changing to attacking midfielders. Does that make sense? If i remember last year Dec did the list and showed what positions fitted to what. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks

1 hour ago, adamheats said:

So the defence training works for fullbacks/wing backs and centre backs? Also what about my midfielders? For example they arent all attack minded and dont want my deep laying playmakers/box to box midfielders all changing to attacking midfielders. Does that make sense? If i remember last year Dec did the list and showed what positions fitted to what. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks

Use General on these please

Most recent edit shows General and Attacking as identical training regimes...

In general though, so people know what to concentrate on for a given player, I'm posting the effects of training that I saved from here a couple years ago.  Dec, or anyone else who's tested this recently, could you please confirm these are still accurate?

• Fitness - pace, stamina, strength
  • Tactics - technique, decisions, teamwork, communication (for GK), as well as the hidden attributes of work rate and set pieces
  • Attacking - crossing (maybe? saw a thread recently saying it may not work?), passing, dribbling, shooting, movement, flair
  • Goalkeeping - handling, agility, aerial ability, reflexes
  • Defending - heading, tackling, positioning
  • Untrained (but could increase with age) - aggression, creativity, leadership
On 12/9/2016 at 19:48, veerus said:

Most recent edit shows General and Attacking as identical training regimes...

So uh, this is still the case. 

On 2016. 12. 10. at 07:36, adamheats said:

General is supposed to be for midfielders though fitness and technical could be given in special situations when a player is lacking in a specific ability field

2 hours ago, Thaddydore said:

What of the tactics and fitness training schedule- Throw more light on that

You shouldn't need them unless there are problems with players.

On 17/11/2016 at 08:32, Chelsea8 said:

GENERAL

Fitness - Medium

Tactics - Medium

Attacking - Intensive

Goalkeeping - None

Defensive - Medium

Motivational - Light

ATTACKING

Fitness - Medium

Tactics - Medium

Attacking - Intensive

Goalkeeping - None

Defensive - Medium

Motivational - Light

Please note, we're still refining this to the best it can be however these have given us the best results so far.

So General & Attacking training are identical?

I have been using this training program since the release. But i struggle with choosing the right program for my bpd and wb. The def program make them lose important attacking skills and the general program is to offensive imo. 

Do you guys have any suggestions what I should do? 

Also I'm wondering how you train your peaked players, hwo starts in the fitness program?

I use a really simple technique for setting up training schedules for my players. Simple but effective.

Each schedule gets 10 intensity points (ip) - intensive=3ip, medium=2ip, light=1ip, none=0ip

So for ex. two 'intensive' and two 'medium' would work or one 'intensive' three 'medium' and one 'light' etc .. Training for Dummies by BatiGoal

The General schedule works for att. midfielders. For regular midfielders I'd go intensive on fitness or tactics instead of on attack. Alternatively all medium with GK none.

On January 19, 2017 at 19:15, BatiGoal said:

I use a really simple technique for setting up training schedules for my players. Simple but effective.

Each schedule gets 10 intensity points (ip) - intensive=3ip, medium=2ip, light=1ip, none=0ip

So for ex. two 'intensive' and two 'medium' would work or one 'intensive' three 'medium' and one 'light' etc .. Training for Dummies by BatiGoal

I just noticed that the recommended schedules by the OP comply with this methodology. I actually have one generic schedule at 11ip and then I move players down to a 10ip regime if they're unhappy with it or get too tired. 

14 hours ago, veerus said:

I just noticed that the recommended schedules by the OP comply with this methodology. I actually have one generic schedule at 11ip and then I move players down to a 10ip regime if they're unhappy with it or get too tired. 

It does comply indeed. And what you do makes sense of course turning it down a notch from there.

My 10ip methodology works for most players but I wouldn't for example put someone on 3 'intensive' and one 'light'. Don't think the player would enjoy that tbh but never tested it either. Maybe I will tho just to see if this 10ip methodology is 'waterproof'.

When it comes to young players and lower league players i.e. Vanarama North/South they never seem to be happy with Intensive training, in reality most of these lower league lads are only semi-professional and it seems to take a lot out of my youngsters...

I know it aint easy keeping everybody happy, but what would be the best kind of schedule for such players, I want to keep training as intense as possible while trying to keep the majority happy

40 minutes ago, Fozz_Quaker said:

When it comes to young players and lower league players i.e. Vanarama North/South they never seem to be happy with Intensive training, in reality most of these lower league lads are only semi-professional and it seems to take a lot out of my youngsters...

I know it aint easy keeping everybody happy, but what would be the best kind of schedule for such players, I want to keep training as intense as possible while trying to keep the majority happy

Did you try dropping motivation down.

6 minutes ago, Dec said:

Did you try dropping motivation down.

I set it to the letter of the OP...

Motivation is medium or light

I was wondering...Could the fitness or technical schedules be modified to suit young players and those who struggle with intensive training, a schedule centred around Fitness, Tactics and Motivation ?