Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Can't see Who Scores

Pogba

So I just Started my new Manchester United save on Fm mobile 2017 and after playing my first match and winning Arsenal by 3 goals. up tried to view who scored in other matches but it won't let me is this a General.

Cant see who scored in the other games? was bad enough we never got ratings of players in thise games in ffm now we cant even see who scored??

Reminds me of premier manager on the megadrive...pathetic

Very poor if the ability to see other match information is not added back quickly. Hope this is a bug and not a feature being removed :/ 

Edited by wsjm1984

I think I seen Dec say on Facebook that there would be a hotfix this week to correct this?! How is this kind of thing not discovered in testing?! 

Its a small thing but its takes the whole immersive nature of the game away for me.

I realise its only the mobile version of the game but  shocking this has been missed

2 hours ago, wsjm1984 said:

I think I seen Dec say on Facebook that there would be a hotfix this week to correct this?! How is this kind of thing not discovered in testing?! 

when is it this week or next three weeks