Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM17 Bug List

billy2shots

Not sure if this is a bug or just a new way of doing it but you don't get a draw in the FA Cup if you've got a replay. For instance in the past you would get a message saying Maidstone or Cheltenham v Arsenal. All the teams that have won their first tie have been drawn but not those with replays 

12 minutes ago, Muzza2108 said:

The game also froze so I had to restart... 

IMG_0170.PNG

IMG_0171.PNG

On the EME as well, didn't realise it was an issue with that engine. 

Lol Wellbeck scoring 4 goals and they were not registered. Boro's goals vanishing as well!! 

Simply astonishing. What a mess

Edited by billy2shots

Might just be me but how come Real Socieadad and Celta Vigo (just what I've noticed) sack managers at a very high rate but also get the best managers. Socieadad got Allegri from Juventus in the first season and Vigo have just appointed Zidane (bearing in mind Zidane got Madrid to every final possible in season 1, finished 2nd then got sacked so was successful)  Blanc took over at Southampton got them relegated in season 1 and is now at Norwich... Paulo Sousa is at Chelsea and is apparently World Class...

8 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

On the EME as well, didn't realise it was an issue with that engine. 

Lol Wellbeck scoring 4 goals and they were not registered. Boro's goals vanishing as well!! 

Simply astonishing. What a mess

It was 2-1 to Boro at half time Jesus 14, Wilson 31 and Welbeck 16 for Arsenal. Pressed play for 2nd half and it went straight to that screen... Coincidence or not the day before (19th April 2019) that Brexit shit kicked in so don't know if it's related?!? 

*My mistake Brexit was 9th April*

Edited by Muzza2108

All the youth players promoted via the assistant are all scouts as well, when clicking their profile through the news screen... I noticed this because their contracts were running out...

Hes just an example, there is one other, other youth players haven't shown up through news screen yet.

IMG_0172.PNG

IMG_0173.PNG

IMG_0174.PNG

Edited by Muzza2108

On my main screen that shows Fixtures & Results, Standings, etc., my "Player Stats" window shows that, after two league matches, J. Klingmann, a 17 year old who I promoted to train with the first team and who has not played a single match, has 16 assists!!!

On the player history page of his profile, he shows having played 36 matches with two goals and 16 assists! But...under the "This Season" header below, it shows no matches played in any comps, no goals and no assists (which is correct).

can somebody confirm if this is a bug or not, during world cup and euro years, practically my entire squad is away on international duty for the champions league final?!?! I was just forced to play a champions league final and the last two games of the Serie A season with 4 graduates for the reserves who were auto promoted! I had 17 squad players unavailabe......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm having an issue, i don't know if it has been reported already so please forgive me if it did. It happened several times, i see that i have for examble 15 unread messages. When i press the message button to read them is just showing me 1! Sometimes it is also dissapearing all my previous messages and only keeps the last one!

Again, an assist was awarded for a goal that came from a penalty kick. I've noticed that the assist is given to the player that was fouled. 

Screenshot_20161125-171043.png

Screenshot_20161125-171049.png

11 minutes ago, Guille said:

Again, an assist was awarded for a goal that came from a penalty kick. I've noticed that the assist is given to the player that was fouled. 

Screenshot_20161125-171043.png

Screenshot_20161125-171049.png

That's correct mate, if the player fouled doesn't take the pen he gets the assist. If he does take the pen he doesn't get the assist. However not all systems/people count it. 

From Wiki

"Some systems may credit an assist to a player who wins a penalty kick or a free kick for another player to convert, or to an attacking player for contributing to an own goal. A goal may be unassisted, or have one assist; some systems allow for two assists."

Sorry if this isn't the right place to put this, as I expect this isn't a bug as such, just something which could be improved.

After getting promotion to the Premier league, Newcastle gave me a 10K budget! 

Screenshot_20161127-220449.png

Way to go big spenders!

Now I had moved my existing budget to wages before the end of season, but presumably the game can't be tricked like that anymore. I had about 20M in unused wages, so maybe they were justified in not giving me extra (though I was expecting more) - but 10K seems like they are having a joke! I can't imagine that happening in real life.

It would be better if it said something like "We've decided to allow you to keep the funds from last year, but are no additional funds are being made available". Or even just say 0.

Anyway, as I said, probably not a bug, so apologies, but I thought it worth mentioning.

6 hours ago, scratch99 said:

Sorry if this isn't the right place to put this, as I expect this isn't a bug as such, just something which could be improved.

After getting promotion to the Premier league, Newcastle gave me a 10K budget! 

Screenshot_20161127-220449.png

Way to go big spenders!

Now I had moved my existing budget to wages before the end of season, but presumably the game can't be tricked like that anymore. I had about 20M in unused wages, so maybe they were justified in not giving me extra (though I was expecting more) - but 10K seems like they are having a joke! I can't imagine that happening in real life.

It would be better if it said something like "We've decided to allow you to keep the funds from last year, but are no additional funds are being made available". Or even just say 0.

Anyway, as I said, probably not a bug, so apologies, but I thought it worth mentioning.

Could it not be the games way of saying you have to sell players to bring more in

On 27/11/2016 at 14:18, Muzza2108 said:

All the youth players promoted via the assistant are all scouts as well, when clicking their profile through the news screen... I noticed this because their contracts were running out...

Hes just an example, there is one other, other youth players haven't shown up through news screen yet.

IMG_0172.PNG

IMG_0173.PNG

IMG_0174.PNG

Do you happen to have a save showing this? Not getting this here.

Posted a bug earlier that seems to have vanished :/. Vibe seems to be having issues I guess as also had PMs comments go missing and now tagging seems to be messing up a little. 

Anyway my bug was that the club finder view isn't working as intended. If you click on a country it goes right to their leagues so you can't confirm it. Makes misclicking when scrolling a pain but also means you can't view national teams. @Jack Joyce 

Just now, Ashez said:

Posted a bug earlier that seems to have vanished :/. Vibe seems to be having issues I guess as also had PMs comments go missing and now tagging seems to be messing up a little. 

Anyway my bug was that the club finder view isn't working as intended. If you click on a country it goes right to their leagues so you can't confirm it. Makes misclicking when scrolling a pain but also means you can't view national teams. @Jack Joyce 

It's not a bug and is working as intended. Pressing the View National Team button then selecting the nation will take you to the national team.

2 minutes ago, aligempf said:

It's not a bug and is working as intended. Pressing the View National Team button then selecting the nation will take you to the national team.

Why was that changed? Just means clicking when scrolling is a pain, the old system worked fine but I guess a Reskin makes the game feel fresh. 

1 minute ago, Ashez said:

Why was that changed? Just means clicking when scrolling is a pain, the old system worked fine but I guess a Reskin makes the game feel fresh. 

Streamlining the UI makes the game feel faster. Removing unnecessary clicks will help to make people feel they can quickly play the game.

5 minutes ago, aligempf said:

Streamlining the UI makes the game feel faster. Removing unnecessary clicks will help to make people feel they can quickly play the game.

It's hardly removed clicks though, just moved them around. I always look at national teams as a quick way to find players, it's also more clicks for me now as I have to make sure I scroll without clicking. Never had any issues with the old system, I actually liked the "extra confirm" click as it gives you chance to react and made scrolling quicker as you could "via countries" as it were. 

Just feels like change for the sake of change tbh. The time argument is as annoying as the realism one when you can't search for players by

1. Actually position

2. Footedness

3. Traits

Plenty more ways to save time than moving two clicks around. 

3 minutes ago, Ashez said:

It's hardly removed clicks though, just moved them around. I always look at national teams as a quick way to find players, it's also more clicks for me now as I have to make sure I scroll without clicking. Never had any issues with the old system, I actually liked the "extra confirm" click as it gives you chance to react and made scrolling quicker as you could "via countries" as it were. 

It has removed several clicks when selecting a club, which is what most people are looking to do from that screen. In the national team scenario, it is the same number of clicks. Overall it's a gain in speed. It's not change for the sake of change and the time argument and realism argument are not the same. 

We are always looking for ways to speed up the experience, however adding in new search options is considerably more time-consuming for us to develop and test than removing a confirm button, so equating the two is not useful.

On 11/26/2016 at 08:57, billy2shots said:

I have sent the save to @Alari

The next match in the save froze 14 times out of 15 originally. The next day it still froze but not as regularly. 

OME

Very fast or just fast (comm only)?didnt seem to make a difference. 

Edit 

The game is locking  up in Germany all the time. Dortmund, Bayern whoever. Not just big scorelines either. It's a real mess.

Not wishing to moan (again!) I was asked to send a save towards the edd Of FMM16 due to player history being all over the place. I received the email saying you got the save but never heard anything back about the bug. That bug is now prevalent in FMM17. 

I can send you as many saves as you request but it would be nice to know it's actually been worthwhile. 

There was a fix put in for the player constantly travelling to Argentina, are you seeing exactly the same now? It was something of a blind fix I have to say as we didn't catch it as early as would have been ideal.

On 11/27/2016 at 20:00, winn said:

Approving an update submission took more than 4 days? 

We were surprised it took so long as well.

6 hours ago, Alari said:

There was a fix put in for the player constantly travelling to Argentina, are you seeing exactly the same now? It was something of a blind fix I have to say as we didn't catch it as early as would have been ideal.

Unfortunately there were many bugs present in that save and regarding that player. The player disappearing off to Argentina and later lower league Portugal was just one. 

His player history also disappeared so after 7 seasons he had played 0 scored 0 and assisted 0. It was the only time I had seen this on FMH16 so was surprised to see it happening more regularly on FMM17. 

Edited by billy2shots