Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM17 Bug List

billy2shots

Just now, danovic78 said:

So I am just starting my third season as PSG but have just realised that the Coupe de la Ligue in the first season was not even completed, its stuck at the Quarter Final stage after two replays for other clubs???

I didn't even realise I didn't play in this competition in my second season 17/18?

2nhi3np.jpg

2wntkzd.jpg

@Jack Joyce @Alari

Can we have a look at your save? Please send to help@sega.co.uk and ask for it to be forwarded to Alari.

1 minute ago, Jack Joyce said:

Can we have a look at your save? Please send to help@sega.co.uk and ask for it to be forwarded to Alari.

Shall send it over now.

47 minutes ago, aligempf said:

Which ones in particular have you noticed problems remaining?

Umm they are all over the forum with you guys checking users have updated and then requesting saves...

9 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

Umm they are all over the forum with you guys checking users have updated and then requesting saves...

All over? We've asked for saves from people for things, as we always do, but the only one potentially related to the fixes that I'm aware of is the one Jack just asked for about cup replays.

22 minutes ago, aligempf said:

All over? We've asked for saves from people for things, as we always do, but the only one potentially related to the fixes that I'm aware of is the one Jack just asked for about cup replays.

You're joking right?

The very first thread in the activity stream is about manager sackings. 

Jack has asked for a save to be sent after the OP confirmed he was on hotfix2. 

Just now, billy2shots said:

You're joking right?

The very first thread in the activity stream is about manager sackings. 

Jack has asked for a save to be sent after the OP confirmed he was on hotfix2. 

That was about human manager sackings not AI manager sackings. The bug pre-hotfix was AI manager movements, which I have seen very little of anyone discussing on here, hence me asking if anyone was still having problems, to let us know.

3 minutes ago, aligempf said:

That was about human manager sackings not AI manager sackings. The bug pre-hotfix was AI manager movements, which I have seen very little of anyone discussing on here, hence me asking if anyone was still having problems, to let us know.

Also worth mentioning that Ali never said in his post that these issues are 100% gone, he just said to let us know if it's still happening after the update. They shouldn't be, but if there's any new examples then we want to see them.

The issue above where a competition gets stuck appears to only happen to saves already badly affected by the 'penalties issue and we need saves to investigate. It shouldn't be appearing in new games (if anyone has that happen then let us know)

We haven't seen the save for that specific human sacking so it may have a logical reason.

Edited by Jack Joyce
32 minutes ago, aligempf said:

9. Sackings. A very high number of managers being sacked despite not doing that badly  

OP in the other thread was sacked despite winning the league with Aberdeen in one season and leaving the league in the next. Seems to fit the known bug (9). 

Then we an issue with the cup competition as above. Yes it may be a result of an earlier issue but you guys thought the hotfix would be comparable with existing saves. 

If you want, I can declare your game is perfect but I think it's best for us as customers and you as 'sellers' to continue to point out flaws. 

We can sweep things under the carpet but then historic bugs such as Player of the month awards will stay in the game year after year after year. 

2 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

9. Sackings. A very high number of managers being sacked despite not doing that badly  

OP in the other thread was sacked despite winning the league with Aberdeen in one season and leaving the league in the next. Seems to fit the known bug (9). 

Then we an issue with the cup competition as above. Yes it may be a result of an earlier issue but you guys thought the hotfix would be comparable with existing saves. 

If you want, I can declare your game is perfect but I think it's best for us as customers and you as 'sellers' to continue to point out flaws. 

We can sweep things under the carpet but then historic bugs such as Player of the month awards will stay in the game year after year after year. 

As said above (and in Ali's original post), all he did was ask for any new examples of these issues since obviously some people may not realise that a fix has gone in for them. 

The only confirmed issue with any of the fixes is the competitions one. The manager sacking save we haven't had a chance to look at yet, but it could easily have a logical reason and not be an issue at all (until we see the save it's unconfirmed).

Plenty of people are providing good examples/saves for us to look at in separate threads, but then we also get posts where you're claiming there's issues "all over the forum" without any links/saves with examples which isn't helpful at all. In no way did we say that the game is perfect or that you should say it is, but we need evidence of issues to look at before assuming that something's a bug (and then to know where things are going wrong if it is).

11 hours ago, Jack Joyce said:

As said above (and in Ali's original post), all he did was ask for any new examples of these issues since obviously some people may not realise that a fix has gone in for them. 

The only confirmed issue with any of the fixes is the competitions one. The manager sacking save we haven't had a chance to look at yet, but it could easily have a logical reason and not be an issue at all (until we see the save it's unconfirmed).

Plenty of people are providing good examples/saves for us to look at in separate threads, but then we also get posts where you're claiming there's issues "all over the forum" without any links/saves with examples which isn't helpful at all. In no way did we say that the game is perfect or that you should say it is, but we need evidence of issues to look at before assuming that something's a bug (and then to know where things are going wrong if it is).

I'm not sure what is so confusing?

Ali said he believes these to be fixed but for people to provide evidence if they feel there are still issues. 

I think we agree on that. 

I then then said I will edit the list (obviously to say the hotfix should have fixed the issue) but because people are already having issues I might need to then edit the edit. 

What's the issue?

Do you want me to edit in that you believe the issues to be fixed or not?

If these issues prove not to be fixed, am I not allowed to then retract the edit??

It  seems really straight forward to me but obviously not if it's causing confusion on your side. Tell me what you expect. 

Edited by billy2shots

I haven't really been keeping up with the bug stuff as I got fed up of it so my question is is 2017 safe to jump into yet? Had a little play on the update and nothing jumped out at me but thought I'd ask before jumping into a save. 

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

I haven't really been keeping up with the bug stuff as I got fed up of it so my question is is 2017 safe to jump into yet? Had a little play on the update and nothing jumped out at me but thought I'd ask before jumping into a save. 

Seems fine now to me.

Is this a bug? Demoted a player from the Bremen first team to the reserves and his value rose. Not convinced placing a player in the reserves would make him more valuable???

IMG_0832.PNGIMG_0833.PNG

Have this happen to anyone else? I make a halftime sub, for example i change my wingers side put the left in the right and viceversa but they are still in the same place in the pitch

9 hours ago, DaBla27 said:

Is this a bug? Demoted a player from the Bremen first team to the reserves and his value rose. Not convinced placing a player in the reserves would make him more valuable???

IMG_0832.PNGIMG_0833.PNG

Actually just to add to my post, it has increased his value but it has also changed him from a limited defender to a central defender.  I guess there is a little logic behind that one as he has dropped a lesser standard in competition.

Player searching is completely messed up, did a search for a midfield centre and a lot of the searches were for strikers and wingers who can't even play MC or AMC, even in green. 

Also had this pop up

ySwuNJb.jpg

8 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Also had this pop up

That is crazy! Long shot, but do you have a save from just before this popped up? It seems incredibly rare and it would be very difficult to track down without one.

Edit: The other issue we're looking in to.

Edited by Jack Joyce
4 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

That is crazy! Long shot, but do you have a save from just before this popped up? It seems incredibly rare and it would be very difficult to track down without one.

Edit: The other issue we're looking in to.

I haven't sorry. 

It went down like this though -

1. He was transfer listed

2. Offer came in which I negotiated or accepted, I can't remember. 

3. He got injured for 6 months after I accepted either way

4. I then got that message. 

Just now, Ashez said:

I haven't sorry. 

It went down like this though -

1. He was transfer listed

2. Offer came in which I negotiated or accepted, I can't remember. 

3. He got injured for 6 months after I accepted either way

4. I then got that message. 

Ah :S

How about a save from when the screenshot was taken? With the issue already there. We might be able to see something but it's a bit less likely

1 minute ago, Jack Joyce said:

Ah :S

How about a save from when the screenshot was taken? With the issue already there. We might be able to see something but it's a bit less likely

I haven't sorry, it wasn't a save I was actually playing so I didn't save it and the auto save is gone :(. I was just having a look around and gathering information. Didn't even think to save it tbh, but I'll try and remember in the future. 

3 minutes ago, Ashez said:

I haven't sorry, it wasn't a save I was actually playing so I didn't save it and the auto save is gone :(. I was just having a look around and gathering information. Didn't even think to save it tbh, but I'll try and remember in the future. 

Alright no worries, i'll have a look at reproducing it here.

So I have the hotfixes installed on my Edinburgh City save... and yet this guy beats me to the manager of the month award?? So irritating.

IMG_5347.PNG

IMG_5348.PNG

IMG_5349.PNG

4 hours ago, andysjfc said:

So I have the hotfixes installed on my Edinburgh City save... and yet this guy beats me to the manager of the month award?? So irritating.

IMG_5347.PNG

IMG_5348.PNG

IMG_5349.PNG

That bug hasn't been fixed. 

Some bugs will get sorted with future updates and some unfortunately will remain all the way through. 

So I'm playing as Southampton and beat Norwich in the QF of the EFL Cup yet apparently I was knocked out in that round. Another QF match was Crystal Palace vs West Ham which went to a replay rather than extra time? Palace won the replay so went ahead and played Middlesbrough in the semi-final, yet my team and Bournemouth (the other QF winners along with me, Palace and Boro) are nowhere to be seen in the semi-finals? 

Just now, LP said:

So I'm playing as Southampton and beat Norwich in the QF of the EFL Cup yet apparently I was knocked out in that round. Another QF match was Crystal Palace vs West Ham which went to a replay rather than extra time? Palace won the replay so went ahead and played Middlesbrough in the semi-final, yet my team and Bournemouth (the other QF winners along with me, Palace and Boro) are nowhere to be seen in the semi-finals? 

Have you updated to the latest version?

6 minutes ago, LP said:

indeed 

You don't happen to have a save from before that round do you? If not we might be able to figure something out from a save soon afterwards.

How come no one pointed out the huge injury issue?

On every match on every loaded league there is at least one player getting injured in game. Up to 3 injuries per match. If a matchday has 10 games, then in at least 8 of those matches injuries happened. Even up to 3 per game. This is not realistic at all. 

Reinstalled the game and still there with every new save. I am not talking about my players but the other matches on matchday.