Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM17 Bug List

billy2shots

38 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

Any save you have from before the champions league final fixture was drawn would be incredibly useful.

It wasn't the Final. It was the second round. 

My match was on the 14th of March and my players had international friendlies on the 16th and 20th. 

Just now, billy2shots said:

It wasn't the Final. It was the second round. 

My match was on the 14th of March and my players had international friendlies on the 16th and 20th. 

I think we've tracked down an example of this, thanks.

With the latest update, i still see the AI doing a few crazy things with players in formations. Take this example of a game v Liverpool

IMG_4154.PNG

Ilori still managed to score, as a Complete Forward......IMG_4153.PNG

Eventually the AI figured it out and made some adjustments / subs and returned to an "all green" formation. I ended up winning comfortably though (which i was glad about, Liverpool are a bogey team for me!)

I have the game saved if you want to take a look.

Edited by TedB86
Opposition name fix
4 hours ago, TedB86 said:

With the latest update, i still see the AI doing a few crazy things with players in formations. Take this example of a game v Tottenham:

IMG_4154.PNG

Ilori still managed to score, as a Complete Forward......IMG_4153.PNG

Eventually the AI figured it out and made some adjustments / subs and returned to an "all green" formation. I ended up winning comfortably though (which i was glad about, Spurs are a bogey team for me!)

I have the game saved if you want to take a look.

Don't you mean Liverpool? 

28 minutes ago, sharaziuk said:

Don't you mean Liverpool? 

Indeed I do - well spotted! Thanks, have edited the post. Been a long day, think my brain got skewed by the white kit :-)

6 minutes ago, TedB86 said:

Indeed I do - well spotted! Thanks, have edited the post. Been a long day, think my brain got skewed by the white kit :-)

I had a long day too, I was checking it for a couple of minutes making sure... 

latest update bugs

- can not save new  tactics, it is horrible

- when change player position (rihgt to left, otherwise) in games, the position still same not changed.

- vvery difficult to train new position, always failed

3 hours ago, gesor said:

latest update bugs

- can not save new  tactics, it is horrible

- when change player position (rihgt to left, otherwise) in games, the position still same not changed.

- vvery difficult to train new position, always failed

We're tweaking position retraining for a future update, I've not seen any issues with tactics and to my knowledge its not something which as changed - I'll look into it.

28 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

We're tweaking position retraining for a future update, I've not seen any issues with tactics and to my knowledge its not something which as changed - I'll look into it.

I also met sub issue often. When I sub on one player A to replace player B, and switch his position with player C.  Then I will see A still at B position, and C is keep his position.

Please take a look.

Don't know if this has been brought up already, BUT....

I'm managing Benfica (SLB) and I have a B team playing in the Portuguese Second League. Everytime a player on the B team gets suspended either by reaching the 5 yellow cards limit or via sending off the only way to get rid of the suspension is to promote him to the A team so he can "clean" the suspension and gets eligible again (to play either in the first or second team). In other words, the games in the B team don't count for suspension puroposes.

Anyone else with this issue? Thanks.

I wasted my time starting a career. I though the bugs were fixed. The EFL cup doesn't even start after year one in my game. The Competition just doesn't even start. Waste of time playing through my first season and getting promoted. Fk

On 11/18/2016 at 15:07, billy2shots said:

To help SI (which will help us) get to the bottom of bugs in the game they first must be made aware of them. 

A few 'possible bug' posts have started but it makes sense to have them all in one place. 

I will create a list here and edit that list as time goes on. If you think you have discovered  a bug give a brief description of what you have found and screenshots as evidence (in this thread).

If the general consensus is that it is a bug (rather than a choice by SI) then the 'bug list' will be updated on this first post. 

Edit. In some situations it is very useful for SI to have a save from  before the bug is noticed. The save can be sent to them for investigation.

1. Cup penalty bug. Winning on penalties but still going to a replay. Defeats being shown as wins and full time scores being completely wrong!!

Evidence Not needed as SI have admitted the problem. 

Edit. This should be fixed now after SI released the hotfix for the problem.

2. Set piece taker. Unable to assign set piece taker during a match on EME. 

Alari has confirmed this is not a bug and it is something they have been unable to implement at the moment.

3. Player of the month awards. Another year of FMM where players win awards yet haven't even played

4. Player history page. Some player history showing as 2015/16 rather than 16/17  

5. Random Average rating on player history page 

6. Player out of position bug. AI managers playing players in random positions e.g centre back playing as AMC when there are better options. 

7. Blank club history page for some saves. 

8. Live scores from that competition  different to 'actual scores' at the end of games. 

9. Sackings. A very high number of managers being sacked despite not doing that badly  

10. Odd World player of the year winner. A Player winning WPOTY award when he obviously didn't deserve to. 

11. Blank manager history page. No league data showing up. 

12. AC Milan have 0 physio's despite excellent facilities. 

Edit. SI have said this is intentional  

13. Player profile appearing blank. No goals, assists, Ave Rating showing up. 

14. International call up during club matches . Players being called up for their countries meaning they can't play in the Champions league 

15. Media message saying 'no one cares about friendlies ' after league match.

16. Attributes dramatically lowering for not apparent reason. Creativity, leadership and strength noted so far. 

16. AI making too many subs in an FA cup match (5)

17. Player exchange. Not showing P/X on Transfer out page. 

18. Player new position training. Unable to retrain players to play in a new position. 

19. Match freezing. Some matches freezing. Also some saves freezing on certain days. 

20.  Some Cup competitions not finishing   

An Issue with cups stopping at the 1/4 final or 1/2 final stage and not concluding. 

i got one ,AI make more than 3 subs in fifa club world cup

later i post the screenshot

I've experienced a couple of bugs the past weekend:

1) Not being able to watch the AI's matches. I was able to do it after Hotfix 2, but now it's gone again.

2) Was asked if I wanted to sell a player that had Big club release clause even though that earlier on I had a message reminding me that I wasn't able to reject the offer.

I assume that the bug whereby the AI team is able to make unlimited substitutions has been mentioned?

Haven't noticed if it is competition specific, but last night played the FA Cup Final vs Chelsea which went to extra time (15 shots on target, no goals, super keepers as usual...) and Chelsea made 5 subs in the 120 minutes.

Also I am tired of the fact that I am unable to utilise the DMC position. This has been a problem for many games. You know the issue, standard rating for that position seems to be a 6. Yes, it's only a rating BUT it does affect player morale and therefore future performance. Perhaps this is formation specific but I've never been able to utilise a formation where it is not a problem.

Loans in this game aren't as common as I need. I signed 4 wonderkids and want to loan them out but I don't get any offers. Also why wouldn't anyone want Reus on loan at their club?! Game needs to have a more realistic loan market

1 hour ago, meazurali89 said:

tmp_5639-Screenshot_2016-12-19-20-58-521972938379.png

fifa Club world Cup ai make more than 3 subs

Seems like the competitions that have a 4th sub in real life, FA Cup, Fifa Club World Cup etc are the ones that are causing a problem.

So there's a new update released but still the manager of the month (and year) bug hasn't been fixed which is surely pretty fundamental! 

Also Ive used the editor to edit all the ridiculous names in other countries e.g. Real Hispalis in Spain. Took a while, and you have to do it each time you start a new game... and then I find out that you also have to redo it each time you start a new season! What is the point of an editor if you can't change things like that!

Am I the only one in the entire world having this?

Bought the app, launched for 1st time download basic data, got stuck at 18% for a long time, then

"Download Error

An error occurred while trying to download the data"

3 hours ago, julystork said:

Am I the only one in the entire world having this?

Bought the app, launched for 1st time download basic data, got stuck at 18% for a long time, then

"Download Error

An error occurred while trying to download the data"

This is likely an issue with your wifi connection. Try using a different one when possible.

Bought the game awhile ago, haven't really played it but gonna give it a good go over Chrimbo.  I have a bug issue but i dont know if it has been mentioned.

Im on a Bolton Save, when somebody s looking to buy one of my players the amount offered on the news window, seems to be a few k's less when i complete the deal.

MK Dons offered to buy Jay Spearing for an amount of 900k, which I Agreed, then they gave me a revised deal for 675k, which I refused.  It ended up saying I had agreed the 675k deal, but refused the 900k, 

On 19/12/2016 at 20:11, HalaDMV said:

Loans in this game aren't as common as I need. I signed 4 wonderkids and want to loan them out but I don't get any offers. Also why wouldn't anyone want Reus on loan at their club?! Game needs to have a more realistic loan market

Have you listed them for loan and offered them out? ... in real-life most club will presume if you've signed Reus you'll be interested in playing him and not want to loan him out otherwise ...

10 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Have you listed them for loan and offered them out? ... in real-life most club will presume if you've signed Reus you'll be interested in playing him and not want to loan him out otherwise ...

I am 4 seasons in and have only managed to loan one player out. Constantly offering them for loan but only one taker. That was Man City who played my player in their starting 11. 

10 hours ago, billy2shots said:

I am 4 seasons in and have only managed to loan one player out. Constantly offering them for loan but only one taker. That was Man City who played my player in their starting 11. 

Would you mind emailing me your save game at marc.vaughan@sigames.com and I'll take a look, I've never had an issue loaning players out and am interested in getting this sorted for you asap.

Just to note the cup competitions should now be resolved - also #5 on this list should be.

The players coming back for one day during the AFCON is known and is a knock-on of a temporary fix for the worst example of #14 which was affecting European finals. We are working on a better fix for the long term.

Editing "Aerial Ability" still havent been fixed...

1. No problem to edit Goalkeeper's Aerial ability

2. Other than GK, if you tweak the Aerial ability, it will have no effect and will revert back to initial digit once you press Confirm.

I thought developer already noted about this before, but after 2 update that I have gone through, I still didnt see it's been fixed...so I thought i raised the issue again...