Chat FMM17 Bug List

Posted by
  • Level 16 L16

Just a little error rather than a bug here....In my Gillingham save. Looks like couldn't decide between 'hire' or 'allowed'

FMMobile on played on Ipad Air 

IMG_4646.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In my Chelsea save, PSG's Salvatore Sirigu (on loan at Sevilla) is not showing on the PSG squad screen at all (not even in blue) however he is on the Sevilla squad page (highlighted blue as on loan) 

IMG_4647.PNG

IMG_4648.PNG

IMG_4649.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's because I just snatched him away from you in my Sevilla career :-)

But seriously..that's odd tho since you can view the loanees at Sevilla but not those at PSG.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Papaj said:

Hi Guys!

Today i have first but very bad bug

I played cup final after the extra time the score is 1:1 so we go to shoutout. I win 7:6 press continue and i saw... just look at pictures

Anyone having the same problem? After the load game and play match again is ok but this time i dont need penalities to win

Screenshot_2016-11-19-06-00-36.png

Screenshot_2016-11-19-11-03-24.png

Same bug here! winning through penalties always counts as a draw/aggregate loss/win. Please fix this!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There seems to be quite a large bug when it comes to cup games. Numerous issues keep popping up around knockout games 

@Marc Duffy @Alari @Jack Joyce

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, PaulyNapoli said:

In my Chelsea save, PSG's Salvatore Sirigu (on loan at Sevilla) is not showing on the PSG squad screen at all (not even in blue) however he is on the Sevilla squad page (highlighted blue as on loan) 

IMG_4647.PNG

IMG_4648.PNG

IMG_4649.PNG

Hi mate, Sirigu  can be found in your reserve team. Hopefully I have replied in time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

International bug. Fixtures for Oceania Nations cup and World cup qualification (oceanina) is the same. Groups, fixtures and date of fixtures. Both competitions is different in real life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, code-red said:

Same bug here! winning through penalties always counts as a draw/aggregate loss/win. Please fix this!

Same bro

Screenshot_20161119-222205.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One that I have is the bug in which an apposing team always switches to a 4-4-2 during a game regardless of the score or team. This is annoying because it reduces the feeling of immersion and realism.

 

IMG_1735.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this is sufficient evidence for bug #6 from the OP...Valencia (AI) playing nearly every player way out of position and in a strange formation. 

IMG_5455.PNG

IMG_5456.PNG

IMG_5457.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't realise there were so many bugs in the game until now, hopefully there'll be an update released within the next couple of weeks. Seen quite a few people saying managers are being sacked way too early as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a heads up. 

I'm not ignoring people and their findings it's just a little more evidence is needed before we can say something is a bug. 

The amount of injuries

Number of sackings 

Opposition switching to 442

are 3 examples that can be classed as annoying without quite enough evidence to categorically say they are bugs. More data needed peeps. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, billy2shots said:
1 hour ago, billy2shots said:

Just a heads up. 

I'm not ignoring people and their findings it's just a little more evidence is needed before we can say something is a bug. 

The amount of injuries

Number of sackings 

Opposition switching to 442

are 3 examples that can be classed as annoying without quite enough evidence to categorically say they are bugs. More data needed peeps. 

4 hours ago, LP said:
4 hours ago, LP said:

Didn't realise there were so many bugs in the game until now, hopefully there'll be an update released within the next couple of weeks. Seen quite a few people saying managers are being sacked way too early as well. 

Sackings are really stacking up right now mid-season there's close to 20 already in Spain (higher and lower divisions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure why my last post looks messed up.

Another thing that kinda baffles me is how quick the pricetags in/decrease.

Unrealistic fluctuations within my squad IMO. It takes 5-8 games for a price to rise or fall dramatically for certain players. 3 to 12M. 26M down to 15M.

Anyone else noticed the same?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if anyone has already highlighted this or if it is a problem with my save... my assistant manager rates every players current and potential ability at half a star! I tried sacking my original assistant manager in case Graham Coughlan had lost his marbles but the new AM still has the same ratings! Both gold coaches too!

This only started happening at the start of the 2018/2019 season and worked fine before!

IMG_2469.PNG

IMG_2470.PNG

IMG_2471.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a chance to play in Polish FA Cup with Algeria...

And who the f**k is "Manucho" ?! I dont have guy like him in staff

Screenshot_2016-11-19-19-37-21.png

Screenshot_2016-11-19-19-39-29.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JustM1kePlays said:

@Alari @Jack Joyce @Marc Duffy

That does seem very strange. Have you used the Ingame editor at all?

Is this in reply to my post? If so no I didn't use the in game editor! Did use sugar daddy though 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, seangoodwin said:

Not sure if anyone has already highlighted this or if it is a problem with my save... my assistant manager rates every players current and potential ability at half a star! I tried sacking my original assistant manager in case Graham Coughlan had lost his marbles but the new AM still has the same ratings! Both gold coaches too!

This only started happening at the start of the 2018/2019 season and worked fine before!

IMG_2469.PNG

IMG_2470.PNG

IMG_2471.PNG

 

If anyone else is this far into the game can they check this out please. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Alari @Jack Joyce @Marc Duffy @Marc Vaughan   Bug regarding live scores, checked the other results at the end of every match and some are completely different to the actual results. 2 examples below

Z0UeJQ2.png

IUOemh1.png

So at full time the live scores state Salsburg and Lyon are drawing 2-2, then when I continue it says Lyon won 3-1.

xnyxQrQ.png

nVDSNT7.png

Same in this one, Bilbao are 5-1 up according to live scores and somehow the match finishes 2-0!This is happening almost every single game and is incredibly annoying. Original match engine.

Edit: On further inspection nearly every score is wrong in the first screenshots. Also been experiencing the blank club history bug.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, PaulyNapoli said:

Just a little error rather than a bug here....In my Gillingham save. Looks like couldn't decide between 'hire' or 'allowed'

IMG_4646.PNG

this is fm mobile or fm touch ?

is it on iphone or android ?

 

there is no my screen of fm mobile 2017 in iphone.

there is no features in left of this screen in iphone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, samhardy said:

@Alari @Jack Joyce @Marc Duffy @Marc Vaughan   Bug regarding live scores, checked the other results at the end of every match and some are completely different to the actual results. 2 examples below

Z0UeJQ2.png

IUOemh1.png

So at full time the live scores state Salsburg and Lyon are drawing 2-2, then when I continue it says Lyon won 3-1.

xnyxQrQ.png

nVDSNT7.png

Same in this one, Bilbao are 5-1 up according to live scores and somehow the match finishes 2-0!This is happening almost every single game and is incredibly annoying. Original match engine.

Edit: On further inspection nearly every score is wrong in the first screenshots. Also been experiencing the blank club history bug.

 

Will update OP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Font bug in team names

Screenshot_2016-11-20-13-31-49.png

Screenshot_2016-11-20-13-36-29.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I founda bug in EME.

The live score in loading screen during a match sometimes the result is incorrect. I noticed four times already. Porto winning at HT 4-0 but ended just 3-0. Saw Man It's losing 1-0 and ended 0-0. And right now I saw Porto beating Barcelona 2-0 at HT but ended 0-3 for Spanish side...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, zaangie said:

I founda bug in EME.

The live score in loading screen during a match sometimes the result is incorrect. I noticed four times already. Porto winning at HT 4-0 but ended just 3-0. Saw Man It's losing 1-0 and ended 0-0. And right now I saw Porto beating Barcelona 2-0 at HT but ended 0-3 for Spanish side...

Please look 3 posts above yours and check the list. 

Number 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

Please look 3 posts above yours and check the list. 

Number 8

Oh, sorry. Didn't notice...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No worries 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IrPt6FB.png

"Though nobody puts too much importance on friendlies" - This was a league match.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just having a play around and really noticing the managers being sacked. 7 premiership managers by Xmas and another before the end of Jan (got screenies of all of them if needed). That's as far as I've played so far but the sackings down the league's are just as many so we're talking over 50 sackings across the English leagues before the end of Jan! Crazy.

We're not talking awful performances either. Arsenal were 5th after 10 games and Liverpool were only 8th at about the same stage, nothing drastically wrong!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To everyone's surprise my 'unknown' youngster won World Player of the Year 2016

Screenshot_20161120-191845.jpg

 

That's impossible of course since he spent the first 6 months of the year at Bilbao B (Bilbao's Reserve team scoring only 3 goals)

I then brought him over to Sevilla where he scored 20+ goals in the second half of 2016 and got an average of 7.5

Messi and Ronaldo scored slightly higher averages and scored way more goals in the entire year. Villalibre shouldn't be anywhere near this trophy yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.