Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM17 Bug List

billy2shots

That's because I just snatched him away from you in my Sevilla career :-)

But seriously..that's odd tho since you can view the loanees at Sevilla but not those at PSG.

Edited by BatiGoal
6 hours ago, Papaj said:

Hi Guys!

Today i have first but very bad bug

I played cup final after the extra time the score is 1:1 so we go to shoutout. I win 7:6 press continue and i saw... just look at pictures

Anyone having the same problem? After the load game and play match again is ok but this time i dont need penalities to win

Screenshot_2016-11-19-06-00-36.png

Screenshot_2016-11-19-11-03-24.png

Same bug here! winning through penalties always counts as a draw/aggregate loss/win. Please fix this!

5 hours ago, PaulyNapoli said:

In my Chelsea save, PSG's Salvatore Sirigu (on loan at Sevilla) is not showing on the PSG squad screen at all (not even in blue) however he is on the Sevilla squad page (highlighted blue as on loan) 

IMG_4647.PNG

IMG_4648.PNG

IMG_4649.PNG

Hi mate, Sirigu  can be found in your reserve team. Hopefully I have replied in time.

International bug. Fixtures for Oceania Nations cup and World cup qualification (oceanina) is the same. Groups, fixtures and date of fixtures. Both competitions is different in real life

One that I have is the bug in which an apposing team always switches to a 4-4-2 during a game regardless of the score or team. This is annoying because it reduces the feeling of immersion and realism.

IMG_1735.PNG

I think this is sufficient evidence for bug #6 from the OP...Valencia (AI) playing nearly every player way out of position and in a strange formation. 

IMG_5455.PNG

IMG_5456.PNG

IMG_5457.PNG

Didn't realise there were so many bugs in the game until now, hopefully there'll be an update released within the next couple of weeks. Seen quite a few people saying managers are being sacked way too early as well. 

Just a heads up. 

I'm not ignoring people and their findings it's just a little more evidence is needed before we can say something is a bug. 

The amount of injuries

Number of sackings 

Opposition switching to 442

are 3 examples that can be classed as annoying without quite enough evidence to categorically say they are bugs. More data needed peeps. 

1 hour ago, billy2shots said:
1 hour ago, billy2shots said:

Just a heads up. 

I'm not ignoring people and their findings it's just a little more evidence is needed before we can say something is a bug. 

The amount of injuries

Number of sackings 

Opposition switching to 442

are 3 examples that can be classed as annoying without quite enough evidence to categorically say they are bugs. More data needed peeps. 

4 hours ago, LP said:
4 hours ago, LP said:

Didn't realise there were so many bugs in the game until now, hopefully there'll be an update released within the next couple of weeks. Seen quite a few people saying managers are being sacked way too early as well. 

Sackings are really stacking up right now mid-season there's close to 20 already in Spain (higher and lower divisions.

Not sure why my last post looks messed up.

Another thing that kinda baffles me is how quick the pricetags in/decrease.

Unrealistic fluctuations within my squad IMO. It takes 5-8 games for a price to rise or fall dramatically for certain players. 3 to 12M. 26M down to 15M.

Anyone else noticed the same?

Not sure if anyone has already highlighted this or if it is a problem with my save... my assistant manager rates every players current and potential ability at half a star! I tried sacking my original assistant manager in case Graham Coughlan had lost his marbles but the new AM still has the same ratings! Both gold coaches too!

This only started happening at the start of the 2018/2019 season and worked fine before!

IMG_2469.PNG

IMG_2470.PNG

IMG_2471.PNG

Edited by seangoodwin
More screnshots
14 minutes ago, seangoodwin said:

Not sure if anyone has already highlighted this or if it is a problem with my save... my assistant manager rates every players current and potential ability at half a star! I tried sacking my original assistant manager in case Graham Coughlan had lost his marbles but the new AM still has the same ratings! Both gold coaches too!

This only started happening at the start of the 2018/2019 season and worked fine before!

IMG_2469.PNG

IMG_2470.PNG

IMG_2471.PNG

If anyone else is this far into the game can they check this out please. 

@Alari @Jack Joyce @Marc Duffy @Marc Vaughan   Bug regarding live scores, checked the other results at the end of every match and some are completely different to the actual results. 2 examples below

Z0UeJQ2.png

IUOemh1.png

So at full time the live scores state Salsburg and Lyon are drawing 2-2, then when I continue it says Lyon won 3-1.

xnyxQrQ.png

nVDSNT7.png

Same in this one, Bilbao are 5-1 up according to live scores and somehow the match finishes 2-0!This is happening almost every single game and is incredibly annoying. Original match engine.

Edit: On further inspection nearly every score is wrong in the first screenshots. Also been experiencing the blank club history bug.

Edited by samhardy
20 hours ago, PaulyNapoli said:

Just a little error rather than a bug here....In my Gillingham save. Looks like couldn't decide between 'hire' or 'allowed'

IMG_4646.PNG

this is fm mobile or fm touch ?

is it on iphone or android ?

there is no my screen of fm mobile 2017 in iphone.

there is no features in left of this screen in iphone.

14 minutes ago, samhardy said:

@Alari @Jack Joyce @Marc Duffy @Marc Vaughan   Bug regarding live scores, checked the other results at the end of every match and some are completely different to the actual results. 2 examples below

Z0UeJQ2.png

IUOemh1.png

So at full time the live scores state Salsburg and Lyon are drawing 2-2, then when I continue it says Lyon won 3-1.

xnyxQrQ.png

nVDSNT7.png

Same in this one, Bilbao are 5-1 up according to live scores and somehow the match finishes 2-0!This is happening almost every single game and is incredibly annoying. Original match engine.

Edit: On further inspection nearly every score is wrong in the first screenshots. Also been experiencing the blank club history bug.

Will update OP

I founda bug in EME.

The live score in loading screen during a match sometimes the result is incorrect. I noticed four times already. Porto winning at HT 4-0 but ended just 3-0. Saw Man It's losing 1-0 and ended 0-0. And right now I saw Porto beating Barcelona 2-0 at HT but ended 0-3 for Spanish side...

3 minutes ago, zaangie said:

I founda bug in EME.

The live score in loading screen during a match sometimes the result is incorrect. I noticed four times already. Porto winning at HT 4-0 but ended just 3-0. Saw Man It's losing 1-0 and ended 0-0. And right now I saw Porto beating Barcelona 2-0 at HT but ended 0-3 for Spanish side...

Please look 3 posts above yours and check the list. 

Number 8

Edited by billy2shots

Just having a play around and really noticing the managers being sacked. 7 premiership managers by Xmas and another before the end of Jan (got screenies of all of them if needed). That's as far as I've played so far but the sackings down the league's are just as many so we're talking over 50 sackings across the English leagues before the end of Jan! Crazy.

We're not talking awful performances either. Arsenal were 5th after 10 games and Liverpool were only 8th at about the same stage, nothing drastically wrong!

To everyone's surprise my 'unknown' youngster won World Player of the Year 2016

Screenshot_20161120-191845.jpg

That's impossible of course since he spent the first 6 months of the year at Bilbao B (Bilbao's Reserve team scoring only 3 goals)

I then brought him over to Sevilla where he scored 20+ goals in the second half of 2016 and got an average of 7.5

Messi and Ronaldo scored slightly higher averages and scored way more goals in the entire year. Villalibre shouldn't be anywhere near this trophy yet.

Waited ages for next instalment, ruined after 15 minutes.....

Manager of Aberdeen.

1. Apparently 2 games played when I join. 0-0 and 0-1 v Llandudno in Europa League (!). No goals scored but I have a top scorer of 1 and an assist.

2. I have to play a friendly before 2nd leg of EL. My best 5 players are injured and others unfit. I dont have enough players to fulfil both fixtures, nor any money to buy or loan.

3. I persevere and play the friendly loaded with reserves, only to then lose my key loanee Maddison midfielder for 3 months due to injury in training. Needless to say i quit. WTF is going on !!!

Also sme of the vales and ratings are way way exaggerated. 3.6M and 10K a week for Tony Watt at Hearts ????