Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM17 Bug List

billy2shots

29 minutes ago, groove22 said:

Where to I start?

1) To many things with I'm not happy. First at all I don't like to download any Facepacks from third party, so I was more than happy when I heard that Everton, and as usually Watford will be lincenced team in Premier League. But when I selected Watford to manage, I saw that non of there players have real picture...why? They have it on PC version FM, same goes for my favourite team Celtic...why there's players don't have any real pictures? I would be more than happy that You include Celtic player pictures in next Update

2) Then why every player have picture without half of his head? all pictures are 180X180 and still half of there hair missing, but when I choose to player comparison pictures are normal and nothing missing

3) Players history, non of any players have 2016/17 season in the history, why? I found only one player with 2016/17 season, and even his history is messed up

1 a.png

1 b.png

3 a.png

3 b.png

4 a.png

4 b.png

@Alari 

30 minutes ago, groove22 said:

Where to I start?

1) To many things with I'm not happy. First at all I don't like to download any Facepacks from third party, so I was more than happy when I heard that Everton, and as usually Watford will be lincenced team in Premier League. But when I selected Watford to manage, I saw that non of there players have real picture...why? They have it on PC version FM, same goes for my favourite team Celtic...why there's players don't have any real pictures? I would be more than happy that You include Celtic player pictures in next Update

2) Then why every player have picture without half of his head? all pictures are 180X180 and still half of there hair missing, but when I choose to player comparison pictures are normal and nothing missing

3) Players history, non of any players have 2016/17 season in the history, why? I found only one player with 2016/17 season, and even his history is messed up

1 a.png

1 b.png

3 a.png

3 b.png

4 a.png

4 b.png

@Jack Joyce

26 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Just had a media message about my player, apparently his poor form is due to the teams form. 

Player is averaging a 7, team has played 9, lost 1, drawn 1, won the rest. 

Okay then.

If that's poor form then God help us. 

This replay thing needs to be fixed ASAP!I beat Bayern in CL final after penalties then game said you didnt win the cup yet lol.This happened in Turkish Cup too.There is no replay in this tournaments as you know.And one more problem i need to say.I am manager of Fenerbahçe and Turkey.It's 2020 and I had Turkish Cup and CL finals at 27th and 30th May.In 26th May game wanted my Turkish national team's Euro 2020 list and I had almost 10 players from my team Fenerbahçe but I couldn't take them to Euro 2020 list because if i took them they wouldn't play in these finals.This things needs to be fixed.Thanks and sorry about mistakes in my English.

ryYlstS.jpg

jYmgxkb.jpg

34 minutes ago, groove22 said:

I don't think that size is wrong, and last year they had 180 X 180 size, but what is wrong, this yellow background (which is so called colour of there shirts) and this is is so stupid

3 a.png

they have made changes but havent sorted the size out. this years fmm17 it should be 170x170 for retina.

20 minutes ago, MoussaSowFB said:

This replay thing needs to be fixed ASAP!I beat Bayern in CL final after penalties then game said you didnt win the cup yet lol.This happened in Turkish Cup too.There is no replay in this tournaments as you know.And one more problem i need to say.I am manager of Fenerbahçe and Turkey.It's 2020 and I had Turkish Cup and CL finals at 27th and 30th May.In 26th May game wanted my Turkish national team's Euro 2020 list and I had almost 10 players from my team Fenerbahçe but I couldn't take them to Euro 2020 list because if i took them they wouldn't play in these finals.This things needs to be fixed.Thanks and sorry about mistakes in my English.

ryYlstS.jpg

jYmgxkb.jpg

I feel sorry for you man. It's a joke when the game can't even get wins and loses correct. That is the most basic part of the game lol. 

18 minutes ago, Kyle said:

they have made changes but havent sorted the size out. this years fmm17 it should be 170x170 for retina.

or simply they should make bigger border of this color background :):):)

I don't know if this is a bug , but after deciding to do a challenge, I simulated the whole first season before taking over Canvey Island , going to the fixtures they don't have any friendly's arranged ????

IMG_1543_zpsxz5iplid.png

Edited by Rossma
On 19/11/2016 at 10:11, Papaj said:

Hi Guys!

Today i have first but very bad bug

I played cup final after the extra time the score is 1:1 so we go to shoutout. I win 7:6 press continue and i saw... just look at pictures

Anyone having the same problem? After the load game and play match again is ok but this time i dont need penalities to win

Screenshot_2016-11-19-06-00-36.png

Screenshot_2016-11-19-11-03-24.png

Just had the same thing in World Club Champs, game ended 3 3 , i won 5 3 on pens and yet was knocked out.  Pain .

8 hours ago, PriZe said:

Don't know if this bug already is posted, but goals arent appearing on players information. So far only one in the squad who has this problem.

goals

Skboz0L.png

2WzgH8G.png

Added  i  I have seen this mentioned a few times and SI have commented on it  

8 hours ago, Dhxn said:

This is odd though 

Screenshot_20161121-143950.png

Ghost goal!! 5 goals scored but only 4 on the scoreboard. 

I've said it once and I will continue to say it. This game is struggling with even the basics this year. 

I am not sure if you would consider this a bug but in my current PSG save along with the sky high number of sackings I now appear to be offered almost every job that comes up.

I am in my 2nd season and have been offered 9 jobs in just the first two months? This never happend before in any FMM games and the clubs have a much lower reputation than PSG like Levante and Nurnberg?

In my game with AFC Telford the game crashes on 03/04/2019 

i have tried going back to an earlier save but this crash still occurred, extra frustrating as my team had really started to click and i am on the verge of promotion and now the file appears dead!   

Any others having crash issues at this time?

16 minutes ago, slav said:

i have tried going back to an earlier save but this crash still occurred, extra frustrating as my team had really started to click and i am on the verge of promotion and now the file appears dead!   

I can't say i have witnessed this bug but have you tried holidaying past the date? It might work.

18 minutes ago, slav said:

A friend of mine had the same issue, I believe @Alariis looking into the issue :). 

20 minutes ago, slav said:

Can you send us the save file so we can see what's going on? help@sega.co.uk and ask for it to be sent to Alari.

10 minutes ago, Talisman said:

I can't say i have witnessed this bug but have you tried holidaying past the date? It might work.

Didnt work :( 

Great idea though, really thought it would! 

3 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

So Conte just went from Chelsea to Malaga and I am now up to 14 job offers and its just the 1st Nov in my save...:O

I have seen this too, Klopp left liverpool for Bilbao then not long after went to BMG! Mourinho went to Sassuolo and many others have made strange moves!  

22 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

Can you send us the save file so we can see what's going on? help@sega.co.uk and ask for it to be sent to Alari.

will do

The file begins on 31/03/2019 so a few days before the crash!

I had just had my first assistant manager international report - dont know if this at VNN level could be an issue? 

2 minutes ago, slav said:

I have seen this too, Klopp left liverpool for Bilbao then not long after went to BMG! Mourinho went to Sassuolo and many others have made strange moves!  

The whole sacking/job offers/moving to lower ranked clubs is screwed completely!

Two seasons in a row that I don't have most of my players available for champions league final due to nationals team. Had 10 players out, had to play with a youngster goalkeeper and some reserve players. Had only 4 subs. But right after the match they become available again...

Screenshot_2016-11-22-11-53-03.png

Screenshot_2016-11-22-12-05-33.png

Edited by zaangie

ive had the blank manager history bug, it doesnt show me any stats for previous seasons, other than cup placement.

Ive also had a problem where when i try to load a game it fails and says i dont have sufficient space for the data. I'm on a galaxy s6 and have plenty of space and memory, usually if i press ok then try again it works fine. sometimes takes 2 retries....

34 minutes ago, zaangie said:

Two seasons in a row that I don't have most of my players available for champions league final due to nationals team. Had 10 players out, had to play with a youngster goalkeeper and some reserve players. Had only 4 subs. But right after the match they become available again...

Screenshot_2016-11-22-11-53-03.png

Screenshot_2016-11-22-12-05-33.png

List updated as I see on SI forums that they are looking into this issue

And other thing, it's not just the managers moves that are bugged but players too. Saw Cristiano Ronaldo with 32 years old (or maybe 33?) Moving for free from Real to a third division team in Portugal with 1k wages.

Screenshot_2016-11-21-18-33-25.png

5 minutes ago, zaangie said:

And other thing, it's not just the managers moves that are bugged but players too. Saw Cristiano Ronaldo with 32 years old (or maybe 33?) Moving for free from Real to a third division team in Portugal with 1k wages.

Wow this is something we need to keep an eye on to see if players are dropping out of the big teams a little too early. i'm pretty sure this was the case on an earlier game as well.

9 minutes ago, zaangie said:

We're always keeping an eye on player progression and if this is happening frequently we'll definitely take a closer look. One thing to bear in mind is that players drop in ability after a big injury, and at the age of 33 it would be difficult for Ronaldo to regain the ability.

12 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

Wow this is something we need to keep an eye on to see if players are dropping out of the big teams a little too early. i'm pretty sure this was the case on an earlier game as well.

Ashley Young aged 32 moved to Tonbridge in my game! 

Have they implemented a new ''Michu" feature where players make the randomest move they can?!