Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat England Clubs u21,u18 not on FMM17

haykay

Most of us were not happy when saw fmm17 England clubs do not have u21 or u18 in the game... For me I was not happy..First of all I couldn't check scores of other teams,Lone striker can't work alone,Shootout bug,Player of the month bug,coach sacking,e.t.c Yet no U21 or 18 But reserves with Fake names.

Si tried for Fmm17 but the bugs and other missing features are the cause for low rating

Please make some amendments or in the next Fmm

1 hour ago, haykay said:

Most of us were not happy when saw fmm17 England clubs do not have u21 or u18 in the game... For me I was not happy..First of all I couldn't check scores of other teams,Lone striker can't work alone,Shootout bug,Player of the month bug,coach sacking,e.t.c Yet no U21 or 18 But reserves with Fake names.

Si tried for Fmm17 but the bugs and other missing features are the cause for low rating

Please make some amendments or in the next Fmm

I think it's obvious why they don't have the U21 or U18 because the game would take a lot of space and personally I won't download a game if it takes more than 3GB

If they want to implement it they could create an external database with more players and U21 and U18 team then when installing the game you choose what you want. 

I don't know if it's doable though 

Some people expect so much from a mobile game. Do you know the memory and time it would take to make this possible and for the only reason to be adding them in one cup. 

Must say I was disappointed when English Development teams were excluded, but I understand the reason why...

Personally keeping the game as it is now is important.

I would have liked the U23's in the Checkatrade Trophy though, even if it was only greyed out players only.

I hope SI are able to add Reserve/Youth in future