Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges Clean Sheet Challenge

billy2shots

The Clean Sheet Challenge

HooIvL2.jpg

We all love to score goals and as such attacking players from FMM become legends on Vibe.

With the 1k Challenge to Double Trouble and Triple Threat we are spoilt for choice when it comes to goal scoring challenges but spare a thought for those lonely guys between the posts. The guys who are constantly picking the ball out of the net and crying into their gloves as the opposition fans taunt them from only a few metres away.

Now it's the keepers turn to take centre stage. Time for them to become Legends on Vibe and have a challenge just for themselves. 

This challenge will see the Keeper of your choice attempt to keep 300 cleansheets during his career.

The number was something that took a while to decide on but I feel it gives the best balance between being manageable and still very challenging. 

The beauty of this challenge is that it can be played alongside many other challenges.

Good luck and lets make some heroes!

The Rules

• Pick one keeper to attempt this challenge
  • No unlockables 
  • Own formations only
  • No save/reloading
  • If the game goes to extra time your keeper needs to keep the ball out for 120 minutes (penalty shootouts dont count)

*Evidence will be required. Screen shots of each match will need to be posted in your career thread. I suggest the match rating screen at the end of the game. This will show your keeper played and the final score.

1 minute ago, billy2shots said:

Chicken 

Haha. 90 images was enough to keep track of for the GaM challenge never mind needing 300 haha. 

For me this is a good idea. Always looked up for goalies more than other players. I hope that SI introduce the statistics of clean sheet in FMM18 or maybe in update for FMM17 ;)

1 minute ago, billy2shots said:

It would be great to have the clean sheet star but I don't think it's on SI's to do list. 

Would be a great extra bit of info.

GK's get a clean sheet bonus so maybe it's not too much work to add it.

I've had really beast keepers in many of my FMM saves. In fact I think the goalkeeper position is the most important on the pitch. Yet 300 cleansheets is probably something I never achieved (with the whole wheeling and dealing style of manager I am). I'd be inclined to do this, but the lack of cleansheet stats being recorded makes it a pain.

I'm currently taking a screenshot of each clean sheet and will post them at the end of each season. It's hopefully going to be 20-25 each year so not too bad.

The other way is to only screenshot the fixture list showing the 0- games and also screenshot the player history showing he played in those games.