Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Talisman

Goalkeeper Wonderkids Video

Hi, i have made a youtube video of my pick of wonderkid goalkeepers. The next position will be out some time this week (today or tomorrow). Do what you gotta do to keep up with the videos!

Good picks. What would classify as wonderkid? Below 20? Special shout out to Predrag Rajkovic who is 20 and may or may not be classed as a wonderkid.

Timo Horn also consistently gets unsettled and I've picked him up for 7.25-10.25m pounds. He's 23 so hardly a youngster, but hey goalkeepers are meant to last long past 30, so he'll be a great starter while your wonderkid develops as a understudy/backup. Then when he peaks, your wonderkid shall be more than first team ready and you can sell Horn for a healthy profit.

55 minutes ago, Meow said:

Good picks. What would classify as wonderkid? Below 20? Special shout out to Predrag Rajkovic who is 20 and may or may not be classed as a wonderkid.

Timo Horn also consistently gets unsettled and I've picked him up for 7.25-10.25m pounds. He's 23 so hardly a youngster, but hey goalkeepers are meant to last long past 30, so he'll be a great starter while your wonderkid develops as a understudy/backup. Then when he peaks, your wonderkid shall be more than first team ready and you can sell Horn for a healthy profit.

Rajkovic actually slipped my mind..... Shambolic i know.

I kind of wanted to keep this track with new players in the game considering i could still be going with how many good young keepers there are but Lafont and Donnarumma are above any other young keeper on the game in my opinion hence why they were added.

5 minutes ago, Talisman said:

Rajkovic actually slipped my mind..... Shambolic i know.

I kind of wanted to keep this track with new players in the game considering i could still be going with how many good young keepers there are but Lafont and Donnarumma are above any other young keeper on the game in my opinion hence why they were added.

I'd personally put Rajkovic over Lafont, but I'm the type of manager that hogs keepers, so will be buying them all! With most keepers in my hands and only selling goalkeeper to non-threat teams (yeah 2022-ish the number of elite clubs really dwindle in FMM), so only Man U (De Gea) and Chelsea (Courtois) have decent keepers.

3 hours ago, Rumtickler said:

Great list! Thanks bud. Lots of gold, hard to get some to sign though due to team rep in lower leagues! 

Thanks mate!

2 hours ago, Dec said:

Not sure if it only me but the audio is very quiet

Yeah i recorded voice through sony vegas, last i will be doing that.