Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Macs 3-5-2

Maco99

Been looking at a few tactics over the past few years and after testing loads i decided to make one or should i say steal the best bits from all my fav tactics and put them into one and bar a few draws around December its been killing all before it with the help of my training which may i say makes everyone world class after 6 mts

Screenshot_20161123-174804.png

Screenshot_20161123-174827.png

Edited by Kyle
Changed to Correct Prefix.

Ive built a very strong team by selling alot of big player for huge sums which i have a wee trick maybe some dont know about ...i offer players for double there worth and i het it near everytime but the key is not to transfer list them as there value drops and clubs will only pay what there value ..

i sold Eriksen for £60m.....son £40m dembele. Rose walker jensen Wanyama lamela for all between  £20- £30m each try it  

Screenshot_20161123-200624.png

Screenshot_20161123-200649.png

Screenshot_20161123-200825.png

Screenshot_20161123-200825.png

Screenshot_20161123-200854.png

Edited by Maco99
Update

A few player i trained up big difference after 5 mouths....sane only joined in jan but you can see how fast he is improving...make sure you have the best coaches .........i put cm and full backs on general all attacking play on attack cb on denfender..im new to this so any questions let me know

Screenshot_20161123-205119.png

Screenshot_20161123-204836.png

Screenshot_20161123-205024.png

Screenshot_20161123-204912.png

Screenshot_20161123-205045.png

Screenshot_20161123-204831.png

Screenshot_20161123-205101.png

Screenshot_20161123-204904.png

Screenshot_20161123-210716.png

Screenshot_20161123-210711.png

Screenshot_20161123-210706.png

Screenshot_20161123-210639.png

5 minutes ago, Vaile23 said:

Seen this formation twice now, doesn't look like it should work! Will give it a go

Yea had 4 at back but this year seems to work best with 3...when the team is really settled with this(around January ) its great to watch ive only  tested with spurs and have a great team so hopefully it works for others 

11 minutes ago, johnvibe77 said:

How to select best coaches... all I have is "Natural" "gold" of attacking defending and fitness ... I myself is motivational gold....if any players moan about the workload there not worth having in your team thats how i weed out the bad ones 

Thats good as long as there gold..i have defence . .attack . .fitness..and goalkeeper 

Edited by Maco99

Awesome training - i will try that. Could make a post on how to train in the forum also so that others will benifit from it maybe :)?

is the tactic inspired by taff or Ozymandias from 2016 - it looks alot like the two :)?

Why most of the youth goalkeepers have PA 5 star...  my scout always ask says world class or sign at all cost....  for most of the golakeepers .  I have two wonderkid goalkeeper in my squad apart from one predrag rajkovic.

FMM17 has a lot of wonderkid Goalkeepers or it some kind of hoax

13 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Awesome training - i will try that. Could make a post on how to train in the forum also so that others will benifit from it maybe :)?

is the tactic inspired by taff or Ozymandias from 2016 - it looks alot like the two :)?

Yea theres a bit of both in there...and a few but from others like balanced and play down both wings i was using a few different ones and took the best bits..i played 4 at back but with 3 and an AM in the hole it wont let teams breath against it.....learn from the masters 

6 minutes ago, johnvibe77 said:

Any tip for big matches .. like Manu or Man city ?  in away games.... do i need to make any tweaks...

I dont use to have a back up tactic for when thinks where not going my way but never use it now as this seems to be ok home and away but keep team fresh i use back up and young players in early cup games and the excel with the game time and my training but keep your main 11 fit for league games unless you have a big team early on in cups but having said the my back up team which is mainly youth players got a draw away to barca and Dortmund and should of won both 

Just an update on my spurs save won everything in first season and boy have my players took to my training 

Screenshot_20161123-235339.png

Screenshot_20161123-235325.png

Screenshot_20161123-235253.png

Screenshot_20161124-000650.png

Edited by Maco99

Trying this out with Darlington in the non league.

Does anyone know what the default training levels are? Now I've changed it to the one suggested here, my squad are all unhappy with it.

4 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

Trying this out with Darlington in the non league.

Does anyone know what the default training levels are? Now I've changed it to the one suggested here, my squad are all unhappy with it.

Start a new save and that will have the default pal. Maybe the players will get used to the training schedule?

Just now, goalsneak said:

Start a new save and that will have the default pal. Maybe the players will get used to the training schedule?

I don't want to disrupt the current one, as in I'd not want to start again now I'm a fair few games in.

They're unhappy because they are non league players that likely can't cope with the schedule.

Pretty sure 95% of teams/players can't handle with 3 intensives in their training regime as shown in this thread.  That's only possible with top of the line training facilities, players, and (new to FM17) probably preventative physios.

Really want to try out this training which players would you assign to each role     I. E what role in training would you make a cm do and wingers so on? 

1 hour ago, Sib82 said:

Really want to try out this training which players would you assign to each role     I. E what role in training would you make a cm do and wingers so on? 

CB on denfender training...fullbacks and CM & DM on general ......and all wingers AM and forwards on attackers training...as i said some players will moan but 90% wont ....

we update on dele ali after 2 season traning on my general training 

Screenshot_20161124-093210.png

Screenshot_20161124-093223.png

Made a wee change and its all the better for it.......2 CM now play as cM no more box2box as it takes up the space up front and i play my AP as the primary outlet

Screenshot_20161125-153610.png

Might give your training a go dude see how it does, 

do you have any issues with injuries I'm using the standard IT and seem to pick up a lot of injuries 

6 minutes ago, Taff said:

Might give your training a go dude see how it does, 

do you have any issues with injuries I'm using the standard IT and seem to pick up a lot of injuries 

I always make sure there fully fit taff or they sit out...i play a 2nd string in early cup games and they do well but if i play the big teams i go near full strength..just play them if there tired