Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Ashez Plays The In Game Challenges

Ashez

4 hours ago, danovic78 said:

I must have missed that challenge but just had a look.

Looks a very tough one indeed, especially with the limited funds available at the clubs. Lots of free deals I guess.

A lot of players to sell too though :)

Ashez Plays The In Game Challenges
Challenge Three
Unrest At Home

I told you the updating speed would be improving and here i am posting part three of this mini series. So far we've saved Sunderland from relegation and overcome an injury crisis in Turkey but up next is a player revolt! 

HUPFOFA.png

But what club am i managing is the question? I gave some hints but no one managed to guess correctly so it's time to reveal which club i'll be attempting this challenge with. 

x6Buqf0.png

That's right i'll be undertaking this challenge with my home town club Shrewsbury Town. I don't venture down to the lower leagues often as it usually get's in the way with how i want to play but taking everything into account this felt rather fitting. 

cnLn93s.png

They've turned on me on day one! How rude!

The Starting Point

League Table

NnhjOqp.png

Yikes, i'm not surprised they aren't happy!

The Unhappy Bunch

EnyubjK.png
pF6uwQk.png

I've been at the club five minutes and this is all my fault apparently! What the hell happened under the previous manager!

Now On With The Show

February Results

Spoiler

WKK4qwX.png

A very solid start indeed!

Table

ObyWnKp.png

I'm doing my job!

Trouble In The Ranks

Z6L3Wzc.png

What a moron! I've had a positive impact but he's got to mouth off? Pfft.

March Results

Spoiler

IkFQhVE.png

March is green baby!

Table

NDi5ixo.png

All is looking goood!

April Results

Spoiler

ubPTS4z.png

April was another solid month as we stormed up the table!

Table

m53HRSr.png

Securely in mid table.

bXoQFJJ.png

Challenge complete :D 

Final League Table

j0dRl0c.png
m53HRSr.png
HVW1moF.png

All this challenge does is make you wonder if player happiness even means anything in game. 

Manager Profile

xjy5Z1s.png

Nice and easy :D 

So challenges 1-3 have been completed which is of little surprise as they're a walk in the park. Challenge four is where this series really begins! The Invincible's challenge is a royal pain in the arse as you need so much to go your way. Which brings me onto saying at this point i'm not sure when this series will end as i've yet to complete the fourth stage! I've had multiple attempts which have ended in complete failure! It's been really annoying being so close yet so far! 

Anyway my point is do you guys want a collection/round up of my failed attempts or would you rather wait until i can post a completed one? Make sure you leave a comment letting me know what to do! 

As always thank you for following, i wasn't sure how this thread would do but the views have been very pleasing, if this could get to one thousand views by the time of it's completion i'd be overjoyed considering i thought it would flop haha. As i said let me know what you want me to do :D. 

2 hours ago, Taff said:

Another great mini series chapter under your belt, 

Personally I would rather wait for the finished article when it come to the fourth in the series 

I have the info to post them and I do like showing I'm only human and can fail haha. It's up to Vibe :). 

30 minutes ago, PriZe said:

"I will never find my form with Ashez as manager" whahaha i didn't know you had Rivaldo Jr at the club :P

Hmm, I leave a glowing comment in your thread and come here to read this rubbish! How rude! :P 

To be fair it did make me laugh :D. 

30 minutes ago, liam1872 said:

Too easy Ash;)

Personally I'd like to see a round up of your failures, but then I'm just a terrible terrible person:P

Good to see you posting again, I hope you will be bring a save to Vibe soon? Always love your careers :D. 

That makes it 1-1 in the voting then :). 

Posting your failures as well as your completed challenges will make great reading in my eyes. 

Does player happiness mean anything? I sometimes wonder.

Thanks for a cracking read!

It's always nice to see other managers' failed attempts, especially those of established managers such as yourself Ashez. It somehow lifts our spirits that we can be great too :)

Joking aside, we learn from our mistakes so maybe we take something from it.

5 hours ago, kylieboi88 said:

Posting your failures as well as your completed challenges will make great reading in my eyes. 

Does player happiness mean anything? I sometimes wonder.

Thanks for a cracking read!

One of the failed attempts is your fault haha. No idea how player happiness works tbh, always assumed it would kill performances but I stormed this save with the "worst squad in the league." Really makes you wonder. 

2 hours ago, danovic78 said:

I hate the invincibles one too! Just when you think you can do it...your keeper has a meltdown in one game! :'(

Yeah, I haven't gone to any of the "easier" options as yet so I think I'll try those today. As my first main career is soon to start I do want this out the way :). 

2 hours ago, Dec said:

Are you going to do the 2 paid challenges too? Enjoyed reading this. Great work @Ashez

Thought about it as I've never played them but at this point I'm happy to move on, this was just a stop gap career while I waited for the patches. Now the game seems more stable I'm keen to jump into more interesting ideas :). 

1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

It's always nice to see other managers' failed attempts, especially those of established managers such as yourself Ashez. It somehow lifts our spirits that we can be great too :)

Joking aside, we learn from our mistakes so maybe we take something from it.

I've never hid my failures unless the idea is top secret, I even have a series based on my flops usually haha. Didn't post it last year as I didn't play enough to be worth it. I'm only human, I mess up more saves than I finish by a long way lol, everything I play is to post as it makes it all worth while to me :). 

I'll have some time this afternoon so we'll see what happens :) 

About to start working on the update now :D, it's going to be a long one so may take me a while but make sure you all come back and read it :D 

12 hours ago, Ashez said:

Good to see you posting again, I hope you will be bring a save to Vibe soon? Always love your careers :D. 

That makes it 1-1 in the voting then :). 

Hopefully something coming soon :D!

Ashez Plays The In Game Challenges
The Invincibles

The difficulty sure spiked when it came to this challenge! The previous three in the series were completed in an afternoon but this one i've been chipping away at for weeks! When i started this journey i expected this challenge to be the only one to give me any grief but i never dreamed it would cause me this many issues! I asked Vibe what they wanted and the fanbase seems to want to see me suffer so in this update i'll be posting every attempt i've played! Will the challenge be done by the end? Is this a filler update? You'll find out as you read on. 

The Invincibles

p684OsQ.png
Attempt One

Spoiler

Club Of Choice

nWRjdPM.png

I kinda made two mistakes with this attempt, the first mistake was thinking it was only a short save as i forgot it started in January, for some reason i thought it was only eight matches or something. The second mistake was i asked on Twitter (AshFMH for anyone interested) who i should be and Kyle suggested West Brom so i took on the challenge. 

The Starting Point

dU2HbAs.png

Far from the handful of games i thought i could draw to complete the challenge lol. 

The Fixtures

1mI9E8G.png

Well that didn't go well at all! The cup matches aren't included in this challenge so i played the reserves there but our challenge ends verse Leicester. 

The Match

EkQVODL.png

Hard done by in my opinion! Then again looking at the upcoming fixtures maybe this was for the best. 

Attempt Two

Spoiler

Club Of Choice

InXiZG6.png

Arsenal seemed the obvious choice!

The Starting Point

4GKM8ju.png

Not bad at all!

January Results

OPzfeLO.png

All going swimmingly!

February Results

w6CN0Cm.png

Bang! Just like that the challenge is over!

Attempt Three

Spoiler

Club Of Choice

uG6VOOn.png

It was time for a change of league! I was having issues scoring so why not use the best attack on the game!

The Starting Point

HNWZf4B.png

Clear at the top!

January Results

kAgY5ax.png

A solid start

February Results

sCDvmXE.png

Oh come on! Second time in a row we lose first match after January and once again it seems a tad harsh!

Attempt Four

Spoiler

Club Of Choice

UHtg4Nz.png

Picking clubs by logic wasn't working so i decided to just be clubs i wanted to play as, so my Barbosa interest led me to Inter. 

The Starting Point

Ko7WOIK.png

Oh come on! You want me to pull off an undefeated season and not even win the league! Juventus are the one club you never want to be chasing! 

January And February Results

nldPrFq.png

A very nice run as we sneak past Roma and Juve with the challenge still going!

March

pMwtFmS.png

We've made it to April!

April

vnRyqc8.png

Two matches into April and the challenge is over! This one really stung!

Joe Hart

rnHSJX0.png

17 Freaking saves :@

Final Table

fKH7crh.png

No one catches Juve!

Attempt Five

Spoiler

Club Of Choice

Uu2Ze7Y.png

Time to go for a big club in a smaller league! Sam spoke to me about his save on FM with these and it somewhat interested me so now felt like a good time. 

The Starting Point

PHa6lW7.png

The fight is on!

February

Sg14eWw.png

A solid start but Hannover are coming up!

The Hannover Match

I got an international message and my keeper got called up, just guess which match he'll be missing!

BbNLHRM.png
ZZeyUxu.png

This is so unfair!

The Result?

R6Rduyu.png

When they scored early i was like "oh here we go" but we managed to get the point.

The Rest Of March

0kulfAM.png

Bring on April!

April

tSad8Lp.png

The heartbreak continues as we crash and burn with only four matches to go!

The Defeat

T81EuPT.png

The red card is the cherry on top!

The League

btcZrSc.png

Attempt Six

Spoiler

Club Of Choice

pNRbV1O.png

By this point i was just getting fed up so i decided it was time to go to one of my go to teams, when have Benfica ever let me down?

The Starting Point

5LNH3jt.png

The decent news

The Bad News

uc8NGLJ.png

So i'm going into this with my star striker injured, just brilliant!

January

HBzqGN8.png

Didn't even see out the month! Damn you Porto, that will teach me for not picking them :P

The Match

NOaTrTg.png

What a sucker punch!

Attempt Seven

Spoiler

Club Of Choice

itO0dwi.png

At this point why not! Attempt seven!! Getting annoyed now!

The Starting Point

s75Noqd.png

Please, let it happen this time!

January

BHAXjz6.png

Solid start

February

vsBI56S.png

March time!

March

pVYnnQE.png

Boom! At least this time we deserved to get smashed!

Attempt Eight

Spoiler

Club Of Choice

kzPhCxU.png

Mallorca is one of my favourite places on the planet, surely these guys can't let me down!

The Starting Point

MYDvalX.png

January

Not going to lie there is no January result, i lost the first match and rage quit like a little bitch :D

Attempt Nine

Spoiler

Club Of Choice

This was meant to be a mini series but i'm now on my 12th save/club! I was at breaking point, i'd had enough, i wanted this hell to end so i'll admit i tried the easy route. Sam was teasing me saying i'd play as Celtic and smash it, however you were wrong Sam! Wrong i tell you! 

3PsFyMI.png

Surely the end is near? Oh god where do i go if this attempt fails!

The Starting Point

feaapkK.png

The game is even mocking me as this league campaign is basically over!

January

w8E21kg.png

A solid start but how the hell are they in the CL Knockout stages!

February

x4ukDb6.png

Three Matches In On February

Izqq5aj.png

This terrified me, now my players had nothing to play for! Oh here we go, i can feel the disappointment coming. 

March

bwiZaAn.png

March scared me but we survived, that big defeat to Gladbach was a concern but it led to us coming out fighting! We could have crumbled but we're strong!

April

yzBbigm.png

No drama and no bullshit as we get to the end in style!

Challenge Complete
AT LAST!

1ZusAiw.png

The gold medal is mine and the journey comes to an end!

The End

Thank God that's over! I appreciate i cheaped out in the end but i'd wasted way too much time on this concept already. You asked to see me suffer and you have, eight whole careers of heartbreak and anger! 

My first actual challenge of the year will be going up today, it might even already be up by this point but i'm too scared to leave this page and check until this long update is posted! Took a lot of time to put this together but i've done it in thanks to how you guys have supported it so for one last time here, thank you for viewing and please remember to leave a comment. 

Our next adventure is about to begin! 

1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

hahaha that was a very enjoyable read ;) Thanks!
I would've bought the video if there was one. Great stuff!

Well it wasn't that fun to play :P. Thanks for the comment :) 

37 minutes ago, kylieboi88 said:

If your making reference to a west brom idea I gave you that was a einstein moment lmao

Cracking read, whats next?

That it was :P 

New career is here :) 

12 hours ago, liam1872 said:

Got there in the end :P Can be a royal pain in the arse that one, well played;)

That it was :@, thanks for the comment :) 

12 hours ago, samhardy said:

Hahaha, come on that's pretty much as easy as Celtic, no credit deserved here ;)

Lmao, I was at breaking point! I also wanted this done so my only focus was our career, ya know since you're rushing me :P 

12 hours ago, kts365 said:

I loved this. it's nice to see somebody document their failures. was a fun read 

Glad you enjoyed it, it's odd that posting failures is unique haha. I've never cared about posting failures as long as they're still entertaining, FMM is full of ups and downs so you may as well share it all :). I'll post like 90% of what I play in some form or another. 

2 hours ago, Paul186 said:

Well done Ash, I bet that was frustrating, especially the ones that almost got there. :)

That it was! I think the Stuttgart one annoyed me the most as that one almost felt finished. Thanks for the comment :)