Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics PriZe presents the PD21, loads of goals great defence!

PriZe

28 minutes ago, PabloPaton said:

Been using this tactic since the game launched, it gets less effective as time goes on. 

Sorry to hear that. No issues here. WhT season are you in?

Hi prize thanks for this great tactic used it with spurs first season finished 3rd in league but did the trebble winning league cup fa cup and champo league. Now using it for crewe on my local yearly club save and working wonders with only bringing 1 player on loan that ive only used for rotation purposes thanks heres some pics on how my crewe save is going so far.

Screenshot_20161208-145235.png

Screenshot_20161208-145048.png

1 hour ago, Mattycrewefc said:

Hi prize thanks for this great tactic used it with spurs first season finished 3rd in league but did the trebble winning league cup fa cup and champo league. Now using it for crewe on my local yearly club save and working wonders with only bringing 1 player on loan that ive only used for rotation purposes thanks heres some pics on how my crewe save is going so far.

Screenshot_20161208-145235.png

Screenshot_20161208-145048.png

More then welcome mate. Glad you like it! And thank you for sharing some results! Great it works with a smaller team as well

Edited by PriZe

Fantastic tactic. I used it on a Newcastle United save. It won me the Championship (by a fair margin) in year one. 

And in year two.... it won me the Premiership!!!! Went down to the last game of the season though. Chelsea lost to Liverpool, not that it mattered, was in my hands and we thrashed Norwich.

We'll see how year 3 goes....!

1 hour ago, le3ky said:

Fantastic tactic. I used it on a Newcastle United save. It won me the Championship (by a fair margin) in year one. 

And in year two.... it won me the Premiership!!!! Went down to the last game of the season though. Chelsea lost to Liverpool, not that it mattered, was in my hands and we thrashed Norwich.

We'll see how year 3 goes....!

Awesome results! Good luck with season 3 :D

On 11/28/2016 at 01:40, PriZe said:

Can anyone help me, sent the pict of formation, player role and instruction? The pict won't be open in this..

On 11/28/2016 at 01:40, PriZe said:

Can anyone help me, sent the pict of formation, player role and instruction? The pict won't be open in this..

16 hours ago, PriZe said:

Awesome results! Good luck with season 3 :D

Season 3 hasn't started so well. 4 losses out of 5, doh! Will keep this in my back pocket and try another for a while. 

Thanks again for the awesome tactic! 

14 hours ago, Blackark_25 said:

Sorry but I cannot put IF just Wingers why is that

They need to play in the AML / AMC / AMR positions to use the IF role.

I choosed city and draxler and sterling as my if but I tried to play balanced but I had lack of goals, when I put attack style I manage to score more I will send u pics, I will be grateful for advices (also sometimes I get my net full of goal hahahaha)

IMG_7120.PNG

IMG_7121.PNG

51 minutes ago, Blackark_25 said:

I choosed city and draxler and sterling as my if but I tried to play balanced but I had lack of goals, when I put attack style I manage to score more I will send u pics, I will be grateful for advices (also sometimes I get my net full of goal hahahaha)

IMG_7120.PNG

IMG_7121.PNG

Well the tactic is off from my original setup. I choose to have the two midfield you have infront of your defence to be behind the AP. Also striker on PCR, and set the pocher as primary attacker. Both defenders should be BPD.

what is the prefered foot of draxler? On the right wing it should be Left as primary so he can cut in and shoot

i can't see the image

------------------

sorry to say but it is very bad man. see, the only goal from muller is from counter attack. and at second half, Leipzig being a king. i change my tactic use gegenpressing (the best so far i have using with eme), but still Leipzig is a king at 2nd half.

here you can see.

Screenshot_2017-01-12-04-29-04.png

Edited by Wildan Mubarroq
i has try

Still working great for me into season 20/21 with Newcastle! Had success with Cordoba in Spain with it too.

Edited by le3ky

To the guy who did so well with Tottenham, can you give me some advice?  I can't for the life of me to get Kane to score goals. 

I have the roles set as PriZe has them and I'm using:

Kane

Son - Eriksen - Lamela

Dier - Alli

Rose - Vert - Aldo - Walker

i almost always win 1-0 or draw 0-0 or 1-1. 

How owe do I get Kane to score? He's clearly talented enough, so it must be tactics?

On November 28, 2016 at 14:42, FailWhale3 said:

It's only minor changes, switching between this and a 4222 from this sites well, so only small differences

Do you have the 4222 tactics/roles and instructions at hand?

Your tactic looks great, tried it with Dortmund and finished 2nd behind Bayern.. Aubameyang, Reus and Dembele really thriving, the amount of chances outstanding.

However at the other end I keep leaking goals. Perhaps only really useful with bigger teams with outstanding defenders.

And as I enter into the 2nd season, tactic seems to lose its effectiveness, with the team seemingly unable to win away from home.

18 hours ago, FaruqY said:

Your tactic looks great, tried it with Dortmund and finished 2nd behind Bayern.. Aubameyang, Reus and Dembele really thriving, the amount of chances outstanding.

However at the other end I keep leaking goals. Perhaps only really useful with bigger teams with outstanding defenders.

And as I enter into the 2nd season, tactic seems to lose its effectiveness, with the team seemingly unable to win away from home.

@PriZe has been busy so you may not get an answer from him anytime soon.

Leaking goals, playing two BPDs is risky (and leaky) business. Try going with a CD-BPD combo at the back. Also, don't play a Sweeper Keeper unless playing offside trap.

Re losing effectiveness, try minor (role) tweaks. Your players' attributes have evolved over the course of the season. Re-evaluate your squad.. CMs might have become BMMs now or the AF might be more suited to play as a P now etc. Have another look at your squad.

My cents for what they're worth.

On 6/27/2017 at 17:49, BatiGoal said:

@PriZe has been busy so you may not get an answer from him anytime soon.

Leaking goals, playing two BPDs is risky (and leaky) business. Try going with a CD-BPD combo at the back. Also, don't play a Sweeper Keeper unless playing offside trap.

Re losing effectiveness, try minor (role) tweaks. Your players' attributes have evolved over the course of the season. Re-evaluate your squad.. CMs might have become BMMs now or the AF might be more suited to play as a P now etc. Have another look at your squad.

My cents for what they're worth.

Well, I'm happy to report that I've started a new game with Man United, and have won everything there is to be won in the 1st two season using a variation of this tactic, so a big thank you to you @PriZe and @BatiGoal!

I've tweaked the tactic so that passing is focused down the flanks. This way the wing-backs are more involved in games. And I've taken on board the suggestion to play with only the one BPD, as per your suggestions in the topic you initiated, @BatiGoal.

As for the central midfield pairing, I've found that the best is always to have either a combo of CM-BBM or CM-DLP. BWM doesn't seem to be working too much.

Need some help with in-game management though, as in what to do when you find yourself struggling to break down a packed defence  or when you're trying to protect a lead. For the former, I tend to change the tackling from "normal" to "committed", with the team now seeming to press and harry the opposition better.

Might try this tactic with another team soon. Thanks again!