Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Giant killing 4231(EME)

Mikee1984

Hey vibers I'm gunna share with you a tactic which I've been working on and fine tuning since fmm17 was released. It's basically a tweaked version of one of my older tactics but the roles I have chosen seem to have taken it to another level. So I've tested with various so called bigger teams but then decided to test in the championship with Wolves with some what amazing results.

image.pngimage.png

And my 1st season In championship was a blast as we totally dominated.

image.png

And the reason I named it giant killing was my run in the fa cup were we knocked out 3 prem teams and so nearly ended in a final appearance were it not for my star striker missing 2 pens in extra time.

image.png

And my season in the prem was just amazing as we won the title by a massive 12 points In our first season and dominated in assists average rating and top scorers.

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

So there you have it thanks for reading guys and if anyone gets round to testing let me know how you get on. 

Edited by Mikee1984
5 hours ago, Op1867 said:

I'm going to try this out today with my SWFC save. 

Good luck mate let me know how you get on.

5 hours ago, Op1867 said:

Did you sign Costa?

That's Helder Costa already at the club on loan mate, I only signed 3 young English players in my 2 seasons.

32 minutes ago, Fr3ddi3_Grav3s said:

Looks very good how did you go two seasons without the ai finding you out?

Just the odd tweak here and there if I sensed we were starting to go on a bad run but I mostly always start each game with the original roles and instructions, but if a game really wasn't going my way I go attack, direct, centre, long and committed that got me quite a few late winners and equalisers.

Just now, Mikee1984 said:

Just the odd tweak here and there if I sensed we were starting to go on a bad run but I mostly always start each game with the original roles and instructions, but if a game really wasn't going my way I go attack, direct, centre, long and committed that got me quite a few late winners and equalisers.

Ok thats cool i will probably give this one a go

I used this tactic on my FM16 save with Bromley and MK dons. I had great success eventually winning champion leagues with bot teams in a career that spanned 22 years. The idea was that the inside forwards would cut inside to almost act as AM. This meas the opposition back 4 would already have 4 on 4, due to the ST and AM. The wing backs would then act as wide support meaning if the opposition full backs went out to mark them, the two central defenders would be outnumbered by the inside forwards and the striker. If the fullbacks came narrow to deal with the IF then the wing backs would be in a load of space, able to deliver crosses. The BWM meant that we still had defensive solidity along side my two limited defenders. Last year I used a DP as opposed to a CM, so if you feel you're lacking creativity you could give that a go?

Hey bro i used this tactic in my 2nd season of epl with Eastbourne. I did amazingly well with my settings set to 

Attacking 

Short

Mixed

Mixed

Committed

Pressing & Counter attack

Here's my set up

P/DLF

IF    IF    IF

BWM  AP

WB LD CD FB

GK

I managed 90 goals out of this set up. See if it works for you guys :)

Took Bournemouth to 2nd in prem plus both cup finals with no signings made using slightly altered version of original tactic. Sickener tho as I should of won the league lost it in last 2 games needed just 1 win against Swansea and bottom team Sunderland but came up short.

IMG_0003.PNG

IMG_0004.PNG

IMG_0006.PNG

IMG_0007.PNG

IMG_0005.PNG

IMG_0008.PNG

I took Bournemouth one better and won the league and the FA Cup in the first season with my 433 formation... 1 major signing in Steven Caulker from QPR, Fausto Rossi on a free, Joe Gomez and Juninho Bacuna on loan. Same points as you mate just lucky that the competition wasn't very good!

2 hours ago, Muzza2108 said:

I took Bournemouth one better and won the league and the FA Cup in the first season with my 433 formation... 1 major signing in Steven Caulker from QPR, Fausto Rossi on a free, Joe Gomez and Juninho Bacuna on loan. Same points as you mate just lucky that the competition wasn't very good!

Nice one mate I was gutted to lose out at the final hurdle. Is that the 433 tactic which you've posted on here or is it altered now.

2 hours ago, Muzza2108 said:

Edited by Mikee1984
13 hours ago, Muzza2108 said:

Exactly the same... I'm surprised it's worked so well in FMM 17, normally have to change formation or tweak something!

IMG_0179.PNG

IMG_0180.PNG

IMG_0181.PNG

Fair play mate and as they say if it ain't broke don't fix it and it's obviously still working a treat. I'm currently working on a 433 with wide IF which is looking good so far.

On Tuesday, November 29, 2016 at 04:40, Mikee1984 said:

Hey vibers I'm gunna share with you a tactic which I've been working on and fine tuning since fmm17 was released. It's basically a tweaked version of one of my older tactics but the roles I have chosen seem to have taken it to another level. So I've tested with various so called bigger teams but then decided to test in the championship with Wolves with some what amazing results.

image.pngimage.png

And my 1st season In championship was a blast as we totally dominated.

image.png

And the reason I named it giant killing was my run in the fa cup were we knocked out 3 prem teams and so nearly ended in a final appearance were it not for my star striker missing 2 pens in extra time.

image.png

And my season in the prem was just amazing as we won the title by a massive 12 points In our first season and dominated in assists average rating and top scorers.

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

So there you have it thanks for reading guys and if anyone gets round to testing let me know how you get on. 

I'm playing on android do I move the to centre midfielders up or leave the how they are? Thanks