Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Reserve Teams in FMM 2017

Can someone explain reserve teams to me? I've been playing since FMM 2016 and I only use the reserve team to look at stats and offer a contract to someone who looks promising and to demote unhappy players who don't get first team play. I was looking through the reserve team at Swansea and saw tactics and fixtures but I couldn't interact with anything. I feel like an idiot for never noticing before, anybody have more information on this? 

For the sake of streamlining on the mobile version, there isn't a whole lot to do with reserve teams.  The biggest benefit is for putting younger players into the reserve team instead of the regular roster which will simulate better development.  I've also found it as a decent source of free depth players in lower leagues when the RNG gods smile upon you.

Putting players who will not be playing in your first team there does simulate reserve team football (though you can't see it) and they will get more development benefits than staying in the first team squad and never playing.

I noticed the other day, that players in my reserves had appearences and goals for the reserve team in their history.

Seems like while we can't see the matches, results etc. It still generates performances to help their development. A bit like when you loan a player out to a side whose country you don't have selected.

5 hours ago, Connor1874 said:

I noticed the other day, that players in my reserves had appearences and goals for the reserve team in their history.

Seems like while we can't see the matches, results etc. It still generates performances to help their development. A bit like when you loan a player out to a side whose country you don't have selected.

Reserve or youth team?

20 minutes ago, Saeful said:

How to move from reserve team to first team??

Click on their names and select 'promote'. If not available it means your first team is full and you need to 'demote' a first team player before you're able to add/ promote a new player to the team.