Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Manager on coaching staff value?

Rumtickler

I chose attacking coach and am now Gold badged but do I really add much value? I have loads of M, AM and S in my team but very rarely impact them. 

Is it better to hire a 'proper' attacking coach or focus on positions that I don't coach as a manager?

As I understand it, you basically count as a free coach who can exceed the normal staff # limit but function as a regular coach in all other respects. 

So I don't get better at coaching Attacking but act rather mediocre. In FMM 16 Coaching skills never improved for managers acting as coaching staff so I presume it's the case here aswell. little bonus but nothing major. 

Thanks @veerus

The coaching staff you have at the club will obviously improve the players in their areas - its also worth noting that they also subtly boost the team on the pitch slightly in their areas, so if you have really good attacking coaches then your team will click slightly better on the pitch and you'll have slightly more fluid team movement etc.

17 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

The coaching staff you have at the club will obviously improve the players in their areas - its also worth noting that they also subtly boost the team on the pitch slightly in their areas, so if you have really good attacking coaches then your team will click slightly better on the pitch and you'll have slightly more fluid team movement etc.

Happy to know this. But this is really difficult to test.