Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Bad Evogens

busujimarei

I'm currently managing a team in the Vanarama South League called Bishop's Stortford. Throughout my three seasons managing the team, I managed to snap up several Evogens. They are: Ibra, Robben, Yaya Toure, Eto'o, Drogba, Vucinic, Robben and Sneijder. However, with the exception of Vucinic and Drogba, the rest of my Evogens have terrible stats. Does the Evogen thing not work anymore or does my Below Average Training Facilities have something to do with it?

If you pass me the save game then I'll check things out - but I'm guessing the 'Evo Gens' aren't who you think they are .... quite often people are convinced they've signed player 'x's regen and that isn't the case ... might still be a great player, but not always the person you think he was.

@rseven The way I search for Evogens is pretty simple and depending on certain players, pretty foolproof. Let me give you an example. Say if Ibra just retired. I would immediately go to the Player Search and customize my search to "Swedish + Attacker + Centre" and shortlist everyone from age 15 to 25, because Evogens would normally 'appear' in that age range. After that I would closely monitor the search for the next two months (as that is usually how long the Evogens take to appear) and wait for someone with Ibra's position to appear, and I would be able to easily identify him as his name would not be highlighted green, as he is not on my shortlist. This obviously wouldn't work as well if I tried doing the same method on Gerrard as I only loaded 1 country, England, and from the Vanarama League South to the EPL, there are tons of English midfielders. That's why if you noticed, I do not have any English Evogens. Another surefire way of knowing that a player is an Evogen is work permit. Former world class players such as Drogba, Ibra, Ribery, Robben. etc, would ALWAYS be able to get work permit. I tried signing Soloman Kalou's Evogen and I couldn't get a work permit for him. 

@Marc Vaughan Here's my save file, thanks for checking it out.

For your info, here are the list of Evogens I signed:

Kenneth Lodewijks - Wesley Sneijder

Nikola Markovic - Mirko Vucinic

Mamadou Coulibaly - Didier Drogba

Kenneth Loovens - Robin Van Persie

Jerome Erichot - Franck Ribery

Jasper van der Vaart - Arjen Robben

Franck Fofana - Yaya Toure

Janne Mbunga Kimpioka - Zlatan Ibrahimovic 

I sold Eto'o, his Evogen is Jean Ayuk and he's currently playing for Bury.

fm_save1.dat

Edited by busujimarei