Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

News FMM 17 Scout Features - Out Now

jaymarvels

24 minutes ago, sharaziuk said:

I did tell you it was used but last year I didn't have this problem. Age filter used to work by putting in one of the ages. 

IGE changes a lot of the structure of the save file this year more than last. Its something I want to try and fix but its currently a long standing issue that hasn't been resolved.

Age filter used to work like that but I tweaked it on the back of the filter issue people were having when players had incorrect ages. Basically if they were left blank it would default to 0-50, this meant that if the ages were wrong the filters would never work.

I'll monitor stability of ages and might re-implement the feature

21 minutes ago, jaymarvels said:

IGE changes a lot of the structure of the save file this year more than last. Its something I want to try and fix but its currently a long standing issue that hasn't been resolved.

Age filter used to work like that but I tweaked it on the back of the filter issue people were having when players had incorrect ages. Basically if they were left blank it would default to 0-50, this meant that if the ages were wrong the filters would never work.

I'll monitor stability of ages and might re-implement the feature

OK no problem. ?

6 minutes ago, Ed said:

Not to sounds like a broken record but when do you think the PGE will be released?

My work has been focused on the Scout App.

The current state of play is the same... I need to to still work out a few more data changes that the PGE uses (and which the Scout app doesn't) before I can release.

14 minutes ago, ik said:

I want Sardar Azmoun available in fmm17, whereas in fmm17 azmoun no. Can you help?

If you want to create the club Sardar Azmoun then at the very least you will have to wait for the PGE and even then its a big project to create the Iranian League

Still getting a bug i got last year. Adding certain players to your shortlist shows a different player in game. For example, I added Lucas from Atletico and in game I got Lucas from Arsenal.

4 minutes ago, Vaile23 said:

Still getting a bug i got last year. Adding certain players to your shortlist shows a different player in game. For example, I added Lucas from Atletico and in game I got Lucas from Arsenal.

This happens in game due to the handling of shortlists by the game. It goes by name not ID like it should.

Hey um Jay? i encountered this problem with your app. whenever i try to refine my search for a specific coach, it freezes and then force closes. when i try to switch between fmm and iscout, it also freezes and then force closes. i am also kind of suspicious about how accurate your app is. i recently picked up a guy from scotland which my scout said he's set to become a world beater or something but according to your app it says he has a PA of 130 only. maybe im wrong but he does have really good stats haha. anyway great job on the app Jay! looking foward to more updates! :)

2 hours ago, Dhxn said:

Hey um Jay? i encountered this problem with your app. whenever i try to refine my search for a specific coach, it freezes and then force closes. when i try to switch between fmm and iscout, it also freezes and then force closes. i am also kind of suspicious about how accurate your app is. i recently picked up a guy from scotland which my scout said he's set to become a world beater or something but according to your app it says he has a PA of 130 only. maybe im wrong but he does have really good stats haha. anyway great job on the app Jay! looking foward to more updates! :)

Most of the time your scout/coach report isnt 100% accurate. I used his scouting app to find PA and verified using IGE. I believe that iscout uses game data to show PA, whereas scout/coach report is not

2 hours ago, Growcanine said:

Most of the time your scout/coach report isnt 100% accurate. I used his scouting app to find PA and verified using IGE. I believe that iscout uses game data to show PA, whereas scout/coach report is not

Yeah haha i know about that. however its just that he's 19 year old with pretty amazing stats. that's all that made me suspicious. however i know Jay doesn't lie to us so even if i am suspicious about it, i trust Jay fully and bought his app. but thank you though :)

11 hours ago, Dhxn said:

Do you have the most recent update to the app? If you do can you tell me exactly what you do to get a force close so I can try and see it happening for me.

The data is directly from the save file, so if it's a PA of 130 that's what it is. Your scouts might not be accurate, and they also take into consideration things like form and reputation.

52 minutes ago, jaymarvels said:

Do you have the most recent update to the app? If you do can you tell me exactly what you do to get a force close so I can try and see it happening for me.

The data is directly from the save file, so if it's a PA of 130 that's what it is. Your scouts might not be accurate, and they also take into consideration things like form and reputation.

Yeah i have the updated app. for example im looking for a gold physio with PA of 170 above and then i search. the moment i press on filter, it freezes. and few secs later it just force closes. it's also the same wheni search for other type of coaches or scouts. it only works when i dont filter for anything specific. another part is that it is also kind of laggy or responds slowly to filters i do for players

37 minutes ago, Dhxn said:

Yeah i have the updated app. for example im looking for a gold physio with PA of 170 above and then i search. the moment i press on filter, it freezes. and few secs later it just force closes. it's also the same wheni search for other type of coaches or scouts. it only works when i dont filter for anything specific. another part is that it is also kind of laggy or responds slowly to filters i do for players

When doing a staff filter are you also setting the sort on PA?

There is a bug if you filter for scouts and Physio's and then sort by PA or CA because scouts and Physio's don't actually have a PA or CA.

I haven't experienced any lagginess on player filters and I've tested it on a number of devices ranging in power.

On 11/12/2016 at 21:17, jaymarvels said:

When doing a staff filter are you also setting the sort on PA?

There is a bug if you filter for scouts and Physio's and then sort by PA or CA because scouts and Physio's don't actually have a PA or CA.

I haven't experienced any lagginess on player filters and I've tested it on a number of devices ranging in power.

Yeah i realised that. both scouts and physios dont have any PA. however it does crashes while im sorting for a specific type of coach. I'm using note 5 if that helps ._. sorry for causing you so much trouble Jay ._.

11 minutes ago, Dhxn said:

Yeah i realised that. both scouts and physios dont have any PA. however it does crashes while im sorting for a specific type of coach. I'm using note 5 if that helps ._. sorry for causing you so much trouble Jay ._.

Can you give me an exact example so I can try and do it on my devices too please.

50 minutes ago, bunny.funny said:

In Vietnam, I can't download ur app

3 minutes ago, SonTungST said:

Vietnam. But Lite version is available

I had lots of complaints last year from Vietnam with the full version. It crashed for lots of people and I could never replicate so this year currently its not available. Too many bad reviews from Vietnam last year.

10 minutes ago, jaymarvels said:

I had lots of complaints last year from Vietnam with the full version. It crashed for lots of people and I could never replicate so this year currently its not available. Too many bad reviews from Vietnam last year.

I've met many crash in full version last year, It's true. But I think It's has to be crash in every device not only in Vietnam. So If I want to use full version of this app and donate for ur project, how can I do? Why don't you find the reason of this problem instead of banning VNese user :(

Edited by bunny.funny
11 minutes ago, bunny.funny said:

I've met many crash in full version last year, It's true. But I think It's has to be crash in every device not only in Vietnam. So If I want to use full version of this app and donate for ur project, how can I do? Why don't you find the reason of this problem instead of banning VNese user :(

Like I said, I tried to find the reason. I could never find it.

I've added Vietnam back in.

5 minutes ago, Dhxn said:

Hope this helps Screenshot_20161213-211023.png

Screenshot_20161213-211059.png

Odd. Those exact same filters are working for me, though I do have the most updated version that's under development at the moment. Will check it out in more detail later

Just as a note.

Google, two weeks after release, has removed the app from the app store. Due to "impersonation" I'm not sure what I am meant to be impersonating, especially on the basis that app name etc hasn't changed for the last 3 years and they haven't removed the lite version which has the identical name albeit the word "lite" on the end.

Currently in communication with Google but I really really hope that this isn't due to a complaint from SI directly.