Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Choosing only one league should add all the players in

I have similar weird thing. I choose only polish league and small database and i have player Kamil Wojtkowski 18 years old hit prospect plays in RB Lepizig. In my new save i choose large db and polish, german(!), spain and english league and i didnt find this player! Where is the logic?

Edited by Papaj
On 03/12/2016 at 16:24, Archie Graveluth said:

FCP has a wonderkid named Rui Pedro. It bothers me that in order to have him in the roster I have to load a second country that I have no interest in.

@Alari @Marc Vaughan @Jack Joyce Why is it this way? Isn't the purpose of picking a single country to have more players from that country and not less?

Shameless bump :D

Im not one to complain and I understand the limitation on player numbers etc, but I have to agree with this...  if you are only selecting one league it should load more players, at least those in the league you select which have a high reputation.

For example before we had the update Newcastle had no Aarons, Hairdara or Hayden...  but did have maybe 5 - 8 youth players who do not have reputations higher than these players.  To give credit they sorted that with the updated, lost a couple of the youth players in there place which is fine...  but now Rob Elliott, Irish international and number 1 GK last season pretty much is no longer in the game!!!

Can they not have the same as FM where you have the option to pick specific leagues and load players by reputation, if it slows the game down then thats down to the user?

2 minutes ago, Ed said:

Im not one to complain and I understand the limitation on player numbers etc, but I have to agree with this...  if you are only selecting one league it should load more players, at least those in the league you select which have a high reputation.

For example before we had the update Newcastle had no Aarons, Hairdara or Hayden...  but did have maybe 5 - 8 youth players who do not have reputations higher than these players.  To give credit they sorted that with the updated, lost a couple of the youth players in there place which is fine...  but now Rob Elliott, Irish international and number 1 GK last season pretty much is no longer in the game!!!

Can they not have the same as FM where you have the option to pick specific leagues and load players by reputation, if it slows the game down then thats down to the user?

It's not quite as simple as that, a lot of youth players are on loan at lower league english sides. If you started an English save and wanted to play at Carlisle or Luton then you wouldn't be happy with not having your loan players from Newcastle.

39 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

It's not quite as simple as that, a lot of youth players are on loan at lower league english sides. If you started an English save and wanted to play at Carlisle or Luton then you wouldn't be happy with not having your loan players from Newcastle.

Given the choice of either or I think it is more important for the parent club to be correct. 

Just now, billy2shots said:

Given the choice of either or I think it is more important for the parent club to be correct. 

We think its more important to have first team loan players at lower league clubs than fringe players at championship clubs in general. A lot of people like to play lower league saves and these loan players are key members of their squads. Newcastle are an exceptional case since their squad is massive but should be much better now.

@Jack Joyce What about the example I gave? Both Rui Pires and Rui Pedro are wonderkids. I should be able to have them with Portugal only. And if I pick Portugal only, I get Fernando Fonseca, a wingback. If I load Portugal and, lets say, Wales, I get Rui Pedro and I lose Fernando Fonseca. Doesn't make sense.

8 minutes ago, Archie Graveluth said:

@Jack Joyce What about the example I gave? Both Rui Pires and Rui Pedro are wonderkids. I should be able to have them with Portugal only. And if I pick Portugal only, I get Fernando Fonseca, a wingback. If I load Portugal and, lets say, Wales, I get Rui Pedro and I lose Fernando Fonseca. Doesn't make sense.

Hard to say, but it's likely because multi DBs have less domestic loans (since if you're playing solo you want that country to be more accurate with its loans), this must be freeing up space for Rui Pedro (who probably has been set too low rep by the Porto researcher so he's not highly ranked). Might be fixed in the future updates.

On 07/12/2016 at 17:07, Jack Joyce said:

Hard to say, but it's likely because multi DBs have less domestic loans (since if you're playing solo you want that country to be more accurate with its loans), this must be freeing up space for Rui Pedro (who probably has been set too low rep by the Porto researcher so he's not highly ranked). Might be fixed in the future updates.

Jack, by "future updates" you mean the Winter transfers update or something prior to that? I'm waiting to start a FCP career due to that.

2 hours ago, Archie Graveluth said:

Jack, by "future updates" you mean the Winter transfers update or something prior to that? I'm waiting to start a FCP career due to that.

Most likely the winter update