Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Struggling to upgrade training / youth facilities

Rumtickler

Have taken Truro from Van south to League One (currently top in Feb and looking at promotion). 

Board have only given me 2 coach's, 1 scout and 1 physio (2,1,1). Most other teams at my level have 3,2,2 or better yet I cannot get board to agree to upgrade. 

I have 7mil in bank and tonne of wages more than I need. Winning trophies too and Need advice on getting these upgrades please!?!

Added a new screen showing my profile. Why has loyalty gone down? I have never left and always rejected offers at other clubs?

Screenshot_20161204-095927.png

Screenshot_20161204-095920.png

Screenshot_20161204-103438.png

Edited by Rumtickler
Added loyalty.

buy it. its only a dollar plus for me. i too took Eastbourne Borough from the lowest league to the EPL and i only had basic training facilities. i looked all set for relegation until i paid for max facilities upgrade. 

Never seen the option to buy max facilities. Just looking in the game store and its not there either. 

This is kinda my non cheating play through too lol. 

Your loyalty has gone down because you sacked staff.

Must be a bug, they should definitely let you have better in league one, cash doesn't look an issue either.

24 minutes ago, Fish18ish said:

Your loyalty has gone down because you sacked staff.

Must be a bug, they should definitely let you have better in league one, cash doesn't look an issue either.

I sacked people as they sucked. I thought loyalty was to the club not staff... Now one L1 and EFL + Checkatrade and still no upgrades... 

If anyone interested, had to wait till the "board grants you request" four year mark. Even then they went from crap to adequate so I still couldn't hire more staff. Pretty frustrating considering in in Championship now and need more coaches...

On 05/12/2016 at 16:44, Rumtickler said:

If anyone interested, had to wait till the "board grants you request" four year mark. Even then they went from crap to adequate so I still couldn't hire more staff. Pretty frustrating considering in in Championship now and need more coaches...

Tbh, i went from vanarama south all the way to prem with 2 coach 0 scout 0 pysio. It was close to impossible as the board really didn't give me the permission to improve facilities. It was until in my later part of my 1st prem season when i looked all set to be relegated when i looked at the store and found an option to max out my facilities. I kid you not the moment i bought it, i went from sitting at the bottom of the table to rocketing up to 4th place. You wont regret it guys. I mean sure it's cheating but it can save your job. Besides Eastbourne Borough was crap until i took over. Now it's an empire. Load up your game and then check the store through your saved game. Its there

On 22/12/2016 at 06:25, Dhxn said:

Tbh, i went from vanarama south all the way to prem with 2 coach 0 scout 0 pysio. It was close to impossible as the board really didn't give me the permission to improve facilities. It was until in my later part of my 1st prem season when i looked all set to be relegated when i looked at the store and found an option to max out my facilities. I kid you not the moment i bought it, i went from sitting at the bottom of the table to rocketing up to 4th place. You wont regret it guys. I mean sure it's cheating but it can save your job. Besides Eastbourne Borough was crap until i took over. Now it's an empire. Load up your game and then check the store through your saved game. Its there

I've now spent a season in prem and once a month I've got 2 board requests granted. Now at state of the art training FAC, excellent youth FAC and working on stadium capacity! 

Time paid off! 

Having the same issue at Salford however had no such problem at AC Milan so patience seems to be the best policy with smaller clubs it seems

Edited by Jack

I believe that upgrading determines on club reputation. 9 season with Salford already with state of the art / top, hasn't won  EPL yet, just FA Cup and playing fourth season in EPL.

Edited by tigerseye6

Reputation does play a part, it could be a little harsh at present (but no more so than previous years). The board do have certain characteristics as well that can influence this.