• Tweaked AI
  • Improved team confidence rating
  • Manager history processing
  • Club history processing
  • Specific combinations of away goals and extra time
  • Memory leak from match screen/processing fixture
  • Player pictures
9 minutes ago, bae1234 said:

Do you guys know if I have to start another career in order to apply the  update?

Only to get DB changes. Issues with histories may not be retroactively fixed, but should be fixed for any matches played after the update is downloaded.

2 hours ago, aligempf said:

Only to get DB changes. Issues with histories may not be retroactively fixed, but should be fixed for any matches played after the update is downloaded.

What's in the database changes??

After playing some matches i saw that there is more own goals. Anyone noticed this tendency? [EME]

Edited by tigerseye6
29 minutes ago, DutchTony said:

"Tweaked AI"

In which regard?

Good catch. Is this related to the less-frequent but still annoyingly ever-present 4-4-2 bug?

27 minutes ago, tigerseye6 said:

After playing some matches i saw that there is more own goals. Anyone noticed this tendency? [EME]

Tweaked AI? ???

I wont be updating until I know what this Tweaked ai is. This is the first year I'm genuinely enjoying the game so for now I'd rather keep it as it is - even with all the bugs...

>Made it possible to view AI vs AI matches on same day

Someone please explain this to me.

Does that mean I will be able to watch full matches between AI controlled teams or what?

2 minutes ago, Edward Baker said:

Thanks for replying.

Just scorers or maybe advanced post match statistics of some sort?

Same as 2016 so first page statistics like scorers and red cards as well as shots

35 mins and it's up to 59% downloading (basic data only). It's just like release day! :)

Is it that slow everywhere, or is it because I'm in Australia and the data is coming from the UK? Or is it coming from Google rather than SI Games? Either way, I guess I just have to be patient!

7 hours ago, tigerseye6 said:

Match engine is unchanged - so this is likely to just be random happenstance (sometimes shit happens basically).

2 hours ago, VizDesign said:

What were the Newcastle issues?

Some users requested different players to be present in the squad than were originally in the database.

51 minutes ago, scratch99 said:

35 mins and it's up to 59% downloading (basic data only). It's just like release day! :)

Is it that slow everywhere, or is it because I'm in Australia and the data is coming from the UK? Or is it coming from Google rather than SI Games? Either way, I guess I just have to be patient!

Egads, mate... basic data took me about 1-2 minutes. Granted that was over my WiFi at home. I'm in the US, so if there was a geographically related issues, I think I'd have seen some slowdown. Really sorry for the time it's taking for you :( Maybe it's just bad luck and unfortunate timing?

1 hour ago, BleedsBlue said:

Egads, mate... basic data took me about 1-2 minutes. Granted that was over my WiFi at home. I'm in the US, so if there was a geographically related issues, I think I'd have seen some slowdown. Really sorry for the time it's taking for you :( Maybe it's just bad luck and unfortunate timing?

I was at home using WiFi. It was just as slow here with the initial release. But it got there in the end. I just put it down to everyone downloading it at the same time, but it could depend on the country you're in..

25 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Took me 2h here in Bangkok. Will update during naptime next time there's a database update.

Oh, man... Mine only took about 50 minutes in the end - 2 hours though, that's really painful! :(

I also spent lot time for download "Newcastle player data" update, not big, 130m, but the speed  is so....

I don't know this is SI server issue or my net issue.