Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Is there any one player you can't get the best out of?

SaintPaul

I'm talking over the span of any FMH/M you've played. 

For me,  Carlos Vela is always an absolute disaster, I've no idea why, one particular season in FMH 13 after 14 appearances, his average rating was around 4.8. 

I try signing him in at least two saves in each new game, but it always goes very very wrong. 

Coutinho for me, he's one of my favourite players in real life but I've never managed to make him stand out in game. Tried him in almost every role and position but he's never been the class act I want him to be. 

Sometimes in some saves they turn out very well, but in others they don't. I don't particularly have players that don't work well in every single save.

For me, any newgen of Ibrahimovic. Always end up selling after a few seasons (for a tidy profit, mind you).

That said, on my latest career in FMM17, he has retired and a newgen has not appeared..... Probably for the best.

Phil Jones is one of them. Never scored big other than 6's and 7's.

At the moment it's Renato Sanches. He's not delivering for the 100+M I paid for him. Still trying to figure out what his best position and role is.

3 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Phil Jones is one of them. Never scored big other than 6's and 7's.

At the moment it's Renato Sanches. He's not delivering for the 100+M I paid for him. Still trying to figure out what his best position and role is.

He's a bit of a jack of all trades isn't he. For me at Benfica CM was the best I could do with him. 

On 12/10/2016 at 04:25, billy2shots said:

He's a bit of a jack of all trades isn't he. For me at Benfica CM was the best I could do with him. 

Tried playing him (Sanches) as a DLP but not consistent, BBM good but again not consistent. CM he's steady but can't believe he doesn't come with anything extra carrying that pricetag.