Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Samba Futebol em França - Triple Threat Challenge

danovic78

Samba Futebol em França

So after many false starts with careers on FMM17, mainly to some big bugs effecting my attempts and I now ready to go on my first career with a firm favourite of mine, The Triple Threat Challenge.

Although this career does have one huge bug in it was am willing to carry on as I have started quite well and really don't want to start another attempt after seemingly getting things just right.

Enough chat, here are the details I initially started in France with an all French front three but after a few seasons it didn't quite work out, not enough goals and the tactic wasn't quite right.

After a few tweaks I think it is working well so I just needed the right players to play the system. With a big south american presence at PSG I thought it could be an idea to use them with either Brazil or Argentinian strikers and I settled on Brazil, so here are the main men...

2jceu7p.jpg

vscm6c.jpgMalcom
jgr0v4.jpg

29l0ls3.jpgJoelinton
71qno9.jpg

14o9zl.jpgGabriel Jesus
t5173m.jpg

Edited by danovic78

I'm a big fan of those three players, I planned to do a 1kc with Joelinton last year but as all my careers last year were based on Brazilian's a gave it a miss. Anyway long story short good luck and i can't wait to get invested :D. 

How crazy is that. Just put the finishing touches on a TT tactic and started a save with Monaco. Logged onto Vibe to see if anyone was using the players or team and I find this great career beginning. 

I always enjoy following your challenges mate and I'm sure this is going to be great. The TT is one of my favourites  

.........slowly deletes the Monaco save and pushes the tablet to one side. 

29 minutes ago, Ashez said:

I'm a big fan of those three players, I planned to do a 1kc with Joelinton last year but as all my careers last year were based on Brazilian's a gave it a miss. Anyway long story short good luck and i can't wait to get invested :D. 

Yeah, I looked at him last year but never used him.

12 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

I have a weak spot for Malcom since I used him for a career so I gotta follow this. Goodluck mate!

He was a legend in that challenge, hope he still has some of those skills!

8 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

How crazy is that. Just put the finishing touches on a TT tactic and started a save with Monaco. Logged onto Vibe to see if anyone was using the players or team and I find this great career beginning. 

I always enjoy following your challenges mate and I'm sure this is going to be great. The TT is one of my favourites  

.........slowly deletes the Monaco save and pushes the tablet to one side. 

Sorry Billy! There is always room for plenty of TT challenges on here, this may fail spectacularly anyway due to one big bug though...

Edited by danovic78

Haha, no need to be sorry mate. I'm just having a look around to see if I can make it work with 3 French players and I may well PM you if you fancy running this as a h2h. 

2 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

Haha, no need to be sorry mate. I'm just having a look around to see if I can make it work with 3 French players and I may well PM you if you fancy running this as a h2h. 

Yeah, could give that a bash!

2 minutes ago, Joewins said:

Whats the bug?!

Great selection, Gabriel Jesus is top notch.

Well, I played a few cup games in the Coupe de la Ligue in the first season but for some strange reason the competition got stuck after the quarter final stages when two games went to two replays. I haven't played another game in that comp since and I'm now into my forth season so I have lost the change for another 5+ games per season. The guys are looking into my save to find out the issue.

Paris Saint-Germain F.C. - The Triple Threat - Season 1

Transfers In

So along with my Brazilian boys I strengthen the defence with Mas and Pantic coming in and Vukcevic on loan helped boost the midfield.

mc9l3q.jpg

Transfers Out

So Cavani left in January after getting fed up and got good money for him along with Moura and Pastore too.

20tqdxk.jpg

Trophée des Champions

So we fall to a defeat against Lyon in the season opener after being guilty of not taking our chances.

24erjax.jpg

French Cup

We nearly pay the price again after falling to score we just lift our first trophy on pens against Stade Rennais.

33djb0m.jpg

Coupe de la Ligue *BUG*

So as stated previously the competition got stuck on my save at the Quarter final stage this season but I will carry on with the save as it's was going ok but these extra games could cost me in the long run.

Champions League

We make it to the final but Vietto's finishing put us away as we go down to Sevilla.

ng3tq0.jpg

Ligue 1

A tight league in the end with Monaco pushing us all the way but we hold on to lift our first title.

23r3ag.jpg

Season Awards

Joelinton picks up his first Ligue 1 Player of the Year Award with Jesus second.

333frkl.jpg

Malcom takes the Ligue 1 Young Player of the Year Award.

xkyxs8.jpg

Squad Stats

So with our first season I have a good return from the lads. Joelinton was top scorer with a solid 44 and Jesus behind on 31 and Malcom grabbing 25 but he was the main creative force laying on 23 assists. Good midfield back up from Verratti and Di Maria. Joelinton and Jesus were called up by Brazil with the former hitting the target once. This gave us a nice 101 goals from the first season.

1zvm6x.jpg

Manager Stats

mkxkzn.jpg

The Triple Threat Challenge

Joelinton
2n0ki6h.jpg

Gabriel Jesus
728481.jpg

Malcom
zn3pzc.jpg

fk5g1k.jpg

Good start here. These 20yo will soon hit bigger numbers a little further into their careers. Looking at the 3 they're a great mix, each excels at a different aspect of the goal-scoring game. Good picks!

This could be my next challenge once/if I complete the current one. The formation I'm using looks tailor-made for the Triple Threat. :) KIU!

55 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Good start here. These 20yo will soon hit bigger numbers a little further into their careers. Looking at the 3 they're a great mix, each excels at a different aspect of the goal-scoring game. Good picks!

This could be my next challenge once/if I complete the current one. The formation I'm using looks tailor-made for the Triple Threat. :) KIU!

Thanks Bati, I agree they all bring something different to the party.

My tactic is still evolving, although the front three are stable the midfield is the one thing I am tinkering with.

15 hours ago, Ashez said:

Very good start to the save mate! 

Thanks, decent start from the lads.

4 hours ago, Real_Random said:

Great season mate. Unlucky with the bugs. Hopefully they don't affect the outcome of the save. KIU 

I know, I didn't realise till the end of season two but we are going ok so I thought I would keep going as I have struggled to get a save going so far.

39 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

101 goals for the first season is great going. That will naturally increase as they get older and wiser. I'm going to predict 117 for next season. 

Always nice to start with a 100 +, 117 would be lovely..

Paris Saint-Germain F.C. - The Triple Threat - Season 2

Transfers In

We boosted the midfield this season with the signings, Amiri was a steal..he is the wonderkid to watch I think.

33lyyw2.jpg

Transfers Out

I just cleared out the reserves.

lv036.jpg
2en8div.jpg

Trophée des Champions

Joelinton bags a hat trick as we sweep Monaco aside to start the season.

1sjbtg.jpg

French Cup

A Henderson red card and an extra time winner sees us crash to Lille in the Ninth Round.

o0wleq.jpg

Champions League

Terrible Champions League campaign sees us crash out at the group stage.

2uz4752.jpg

We then get knocked out by Sporting in the Second Round of the EURO cup, awful!

dvjc5x.jpg

Ligue 1

A more straight forward league title was we romp home.

rmml3l.jpg

Season Awards

Gabriel Jesus picks up his first Ligue 1 Player of the Year Award with Joelinton second.

alkumu.jpg

Malcom retains the Ligue 1 Young Player of the Year Award.

15qp8gz.jpg

Squad Stats

After a terrible season from a club point of view the lads didn't kick on at all. Joelinton and Jesus both top scored with 35 but Malcom had a few injuries and this restricted his goals to only 19. So we were to 89 goals this season, which wasn't what I was looking for but still early days to lets see if we can bounce back next season.

1zxxtdt.jpg

Manager Stats

210hb3k.jpg
2dvnyns.jpg

Joelinton
2q2fsps.jpg

Gabriel Jesus
2rpb875.jpg

Malcom
2euu32r.jpg

2dricu1.jpg

Edited by danovic78

Your early exit in the domestic cup and CL/EL cost you approx. 8 games which would've seen your triplet score well above 100 goals.

The odd season makes great seasons taste sweeter. No worries, still early days. Better luck next campaign.

Unlucky in the domestic cup. Those French cup games can make or break a season, there are so many rounds and you have a good chance of playing a couple of Lower league teams. 

Joelinton looks like a cracking little player. 

23 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Your early exit in the domestic cup and CL/EL cost you approx. 8 games which would've seen your triplet score well above 100 goals.

The odd season makes great seasons taste sweeter. No worries, still early days. Better luck next campaign.

I know, proved very costly indeed but lucky it was only the second season!

6 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

Unlucky in the domestic cup. Those French cup games can make or break a season, there are so many rounds and you have a good chance of playing a couple of Lower league teams. 

Joelinton looks like a cracking little player. 

Yeah, that's why not having the Coupe de la Ligue might undo me but nevermind. You will be pleased to know the that 4-4-1-1 is still absolutely killing me us usual! Its beyond a joke now, I just laugh when I see the games unfold...:'(

He is a beast but his fitness is costing me a bit so I might have to manage him a bit better.

54 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

I noticed the 4411 is still there. It's killing me too!!!

Is the league cup messed up every season?

I think this career maybe the last on the OME for me, I've had enough and might have to switch over the dark side.

Yeah, all screwed up.

5 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Ouch, tough season in the cups mate! Goal wise it keeps you on track so keep your head up! Not a bad total at all :) 

Just like Everton in the cups, awful as usual!

Paris Saint-Germain F.C. - The Triple Threat - Season 3

Transfers In

Horn was bought in as cover at left back and I think Evra's regen too.

14v4qye.jpg

Transfers Out

Silva left another refusing a new deal and was glad to get rid of Be Arfa, nothing but trouble!

n1a2p4.jpg

Trophée des Champions

A Malcom brace helps us sink Monaco to start the season well.

n5ff9.jpg

French Cup

Poor finishing in the final lets us down as we lose to Lyon.

1zbrnzt.jpg

Champions League

What a time for a big game blowout!

25p62o6.jpg

Ligue 1

A stroll to the league title with over 100 goals scored.

atrbr9.jpg

Season Awards

Gabriel Jesus grabs his first Ballon D'Or Award.

ruvgnc.jpg

Joelinton wins the first Ligue 1 Player of the Year Award with Jesus second.

33p7clg.jpg

Malcom makes it three Ligue 1 Young Player of the Year Awards in a row.

2j3i7ig.jpg

Squad Stats

Joelinton had a storming season with 57 goals and Malcom and Jesus chipping in with 32 and 29 to give me a better total of 118 for the season, just what we need to kick this challenge going.

2i46kg.jpg

Manager Stats

20z88rt.jpg

Joelinton
2qjvup4.jpg

Gabriel Jesus
2e1g29v.jpg

Malcom
ajm6bs.jpg

68c4d1.jpg

2 minutes ago, Ashez said:

That CL final :O 

Smashing goal wise though! 

I know! It always seems to happen in the CL at one point, my keeper has a meltdown and the first 4/5 shots go in! :O

22 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Great going so far! When the lads will reach their prime you will totally smash it! KIU m8!

Thanks, although there is some ups and downs to come....;)