Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Samba Futebol em França - Triple Threat Challenge

danovic78

Paris Saint-Germain F.C. - The Triple Threat - Season 4

Transfers In

Iturbe was bought in as cover up front and great free deals for Mangala and Horn.

20b25qc.jpg

Transfers Out

More reserve team depatures.

swwl13.jpg

Trophée des Champions

A Lacazette brace sinks us in the season opener.

2yknacp.jpg

French Cup

More Poor finishing sees us crash out in the Tenth round to Lille..

54682v.jpg

Champions League

Despite this good away win a horrible first leg knocks us out in the first round to A.C. Milan.

2wlv6hl.jpg

Ligue 1

Another comfortable league title.

mwegjs.jpg

Season Awards

Gabi Jesus wins the first Ligue 1 Player of the Year Award with Joelinton second.

35layv8.jpg

Malcom wins his forth straight Ligue 1 Young Player of the Year Award.

15d00eu.jpg

Squad Stats

So we sadly couldn't match last season, Joelinton was top scorer with 38 and Malcom behind on 26 with Gabi just one back on 25 for a total of 89. Really needed 100+ so as not to fall to far behind target. Joel and Gabi had a few more Brazil goals but Malcom still has not been called up, could really do with taking that Brazil job but it doesn't look likely at the moment.

2mi1111.jpg

Manager Stats

nfnu5w.jpg

The Triple Threat Challenge

Joelinton
34ybvqf.jpg

Gabriel Jesus
oihra9.jpg

Malcom
2qncldl.jpg

24qo0g9.jpg

2 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Up and down club wise which is always fun to follow, goal wise the three are well on track IMO. KIU :) 

There is plenty more of that coming in the next few seasons.... ;)

2 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

There is plenty more of that coming in the next few seasons.... ;)

Ooh, could this live up to AS's famous PSG save I wonder? Haha. (A reference for long term members that one ;))

Paris Saint-Germain F.C. - The Triple Threat - Season 5

Transfers In

Bernardo is a solid midfielder and Manquillo will provide cover at RB. Fosu-Mensah was a late loan cover signing.

2dqn793.jpg

Transfers Out

More youth team depatures and Matuidi.

4iztkl.jpg

Trophée des Champions

Despite wasting our chances we manage to lift the trophy on pens against Lille.

2ds1urp.jpg

French Cup

More missed chances cost us as we go down to Auxerre on pens in the Ninth Round.

11jn9ja.jpg

Champions League

Another first round defeat, this time to Juve but yet again plenty of chances.

353bncz.jpg

Ligue 1

Just two defeats on route to our Fifth title.

29zo84w.jpg

Season Awards

Jesus grabs another Ballon D'Or Award with Malcom second.

f3xptu.jpg

Its another for Gabi Jesus as he wins the first Ligue 1 Player of the Year Award with Malcom second.

oigcjk.jpg

Squad Stats

So again we were down as Jesus top scored with 32, Joelinton had a disappointing season with just 27 and Malcom not far behind on 25 to give a not so good 84 goals. Lucky Jesus managed another 7 for Brazil to boost the total. Malcom is still yet to get a cap, amazing! We have now dropped behind the 100 goals a season so we need a big couple of seasons to get ahead of where I need to be.

2u8l6r8.jpg

The Triple Threat Challenge

Joelinton
29zoms.jpg

Gabriel Jesus
24fzez7.jpg

Malcom
v5v3bb.jpg

245wu53.jpg

6 minutes ago, Real_Random said:

Just caught up mate and you are going fantastic. KIU

We are doing ok, need to up the tally to over 100 a season though.

Just caught up dude and your doing great, shame about the cups but the boys are doing well

Just 2 quick questions as I have never done a TT before

1. Do international goals count if your not managing the country in question?

2. Is it just 3000 goals between them or does it have to be 1000 each?

6 minutes ago, Taff said:

Just caught up dude and your doing great, shame about the cups but the boys are doing well

Just 2 quick questions as I have never done a TT before

1. Do international goals count if your not managing the country in question?

2. Is it just 3000 goals between them or does it have to be 1000 each?

For the international goals to count, you must have all three players the same nationality.

It's 1,500 goals between the three players to complete the challenge.

2 minutes ago, Taff said:

OK thanks for clearing that up (out of curiosity do international goals count the same way in a DT challenge?)

Yes, they count if they are the same nationality.

11 minutes ago, Taff said:

Oh balls I have done 10 seasons of my DT/GaM challenge and not included any international goals 

Well, your total will be significantly boosted now! ;)

33 minutes ago, Taff said:

I'll scroll back through now

Martial has 30 INT goals and Niang 10 so if they scored them while part of my reign I have 40 extra goals 

Everyone's a winner!

Just now, danovic78 said:

Everyone's a winner!

Turns out I only have 25 extra goals after 10 seasons (check the update on my thread it doesn't add up)

But it's 25 more goals than I had so it's all good

Dude there seems to be some confusion here about the INT goals so I'm taking mine off the board 

I'm in no way saying for you to do it I'm just letting you know about myself after talking to @Ashez, @PriZe and @BatiGoal I've decided not to count them unless I'm the manager of the national team

1 hour ago, Taff said:

Dude there seems to be some confusion here about the INT goals so I'm taking mine off the board 

I'm in no way saying for you to do it I'm just letting you know about myself after talking to @Ashez, @PriZe and @BatiGoal I've decided not to count them unless I'm the manager of the national team

That was never mentioned in either challenge that you only have the international goals if you are the manager?

1 hour ago, danovic78 said:

That was never mentioned in either challenge that you only have the international goals if you are the manager?

I'm not sure I've spoken to Ashez who thinks it was originally set up that only international goals scored while you were the manager counted towards a DT/TT but not a 1K but I think he's going to do a poll to see what people think as getting the INT job is slightly easier now than in older versions (although I think there's a bug as hardly any INT jobs come up in my current save)

I only asked the question to be safe but I'm not sure what the rest of Vibe think

And I'm in no way trying to cause issues with your save I hope you know that I'm not being malicious in any way just trying to clear this up for the benefit of the whole Vibe community   

Just now, Taff said:

I'm not sure I've spoken to Ashez who thinks it was originally set up that only international goals scored while you were the manager counted towards a DT/TT but not a 1K but I think he's going to do a poll to see what people think as getting the INT job is slightly easier now than in older versions (although I think there's a bug as hardly any INT jobs come up in my current save)

I only asked the question to be safe but I'm not sure what the rest of Vibe think

And I'm in no way trying to cause issues with your save I hope you know that I'm not being malicious in any way just trying to clear this up for the benefit of the whole Vibe community   

No worries, mate. I have looked back the postings of the challenges and it doesn't specially say that the INT goals only count if you are the manager so its open to interpretation. Guess we just need to clear it up.

Just now, Taff said:

And I think once @Ashez puts up the poll everyone can then be clear, but I just hope I haven't caused any issue with this as that was never my intention 

It's fine mate, they way this save is going anyway the INT goals wont save me anyway! :'(

Just now, danovic78 said:

It's fine mate, they way this save is going anyway the INT goals wont save me anyway! :'(

Same here I got all excited then realised it was like 25 goals over 10 seasons so not really a help (unless I finish on 1976) then I'd be upset :D

Yeah I can only apologise about this mess, I'm not sure where all the confusion is from :S. This is the issue with taking over other people's challenges lol. 

My views: 

1kc - It's up for debate, mainly due to having more ITN teams available now. 

DT/TT - This is where I'd say it should be under your management. The point of the challenges is to have the two or three working together, which you can't influence if you aren't the manager. Take this save as an example, Mal isn't even capped yet he's taking the credit as being apart of the three, when it's techniqually not the three working together which is the point of the challenge etc (not singling you out, just the best example to hand). Tbh if the rules were challenged and explained better I'd personally have no issue with the "old rules" being fine on current saves etc. I'm just 99% sure MM stated the above about his DT challenge and I also agree with his view. 

Anyway back on topic, a decent season but a shame you didn't break 100. I feel everything is going okay though, basically a third of the way with all three young and ready to peak :) 

At least your guys *have* ITN goals, mine is on 70 caps and 0 goals :laugh::laugh: must be bugged!

As for your season @danovic78 not the best but hopefully they'll pick it up next campaign. They're still young at 24yo so all to play for. KIU mate!

15 hours ago, Ashez said:

Yeah I can only apologise about this mess, I'm not sure where all the confusion is from :S. This is the issue with taking over other people's challenges lol. 

My views: 

1kc - It's up for debate, mainly due to having more ITN teams available now. 

DT/TT - This is where I'd say it should be under your management. The point of the challenges is to have the two or three working together, which you can't influence if you aren't the manager. Take this save as an example, Mal isn't even capped yet he's taking the credit as being apart of the three, when it's techniqually not the three working together which is the point of the challenge etc (not singling you out, just the best example to hand). Tbh if the rules were challenged and explained better I'd personally have no issue with the "old rules" being fine on current saves etc. I'm just 99% sure MM stated the above about his DT challenge and I also agree with his view. 

Anyway back on topic, a decent season but a shame you didn't break 100. I feel everything is going okay though, basically a third of the way with all three young and ready to peak :) 

No problem, seems fair enough and I did look back the original postings of the challenges and I guess the wording was open to interpretation so that how I took it.

Two things are killing this save for me, the 4-4-1-1 seems even more potent on the OME this time, I think this will be my last save on the OME as its just ridiculous and the goals to shots ratio, its like you have to have at least 15-20 per game to stand a chance of winning.

So am I to discount the INT goals going forward until I become manager?

15 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

At least your guys *have* ITN goals, mine is on 70 caps and 0 goals :laugh::laugh: must be bugged!

As for your season @danovic78 not the best but hopefully they'll pick it up next campaign. They're still young at 24yo so all to play for. KIU mate!

I know, that is just crazy, is he playing LB? ;)

We do still have time but a few more seasons like that and we are right in brown stuff...