Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Samba Futebol em França - Triple Threat Challenge

danovic78

7 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

No problem, seems fair enough and I did look back the original postings of the challenges and I guess the wording was open to interpretation so that how I took it.

Two things are killing this save for me, the 4-4-1-1 seems even more potent on the OME this time, I think this will be my last save on the OME as its just ridiculous and the goals to shots ratio, its like you have to have at least 15-20 per game to stand a chance of winning.

So am I to discount the INT goals going forward until I become manager?

Yeah, I also went back and looked. I'm on the fence as I see and understand both points of view. I'm the poll thread a lot of people seem to think it should only be under our management. Technically you can make the decision as I did transfers all my challenges to you :P 

Yeah, it's so disappointing that the OME is unchanged from years ago :(. I wouldn't mind if the OME was purely there for old devices but when this year they've pitched the OME as a style choice instead it really annoys me lol. All I've played this year in full seasons is 1.5 lol, so I can't really comment tbh but from what I have played I know it's same as previous years. 

21 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Yeah, I also went back and looked. I'm on the fence as I see and understand both points of view. I'm the poll thread a lot of people seem to think it should only be under our management. Technically you can make the decision as I did transfers all my challenges to you :P 

Yeah, it's so disappointing that the OME is unchanged from years ago :(. I wouldn't mind if the OME was purely there for old devices but when this year they've pitched the OME as a style choice instead it really annoys me lol. All I've played this year in full seasons is 1.5 lol, so I can't really comment tbh but from what I have played I know it's same as previous years. 

No worries, shall knock them off at the next update. TBH I agree with the poll today, seems fair to just include them under your own managementship.

It is just about bearable but I just almost write off so many games due to the 4-4-1-1 formation, I know @billy2shotsshares my pain...

9 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

No worries, shall knock them off at the next update. TBH I agree with the poll today, seems fair to just include them under your own managementship.

It is just about bearable but I just almost write off so many games due to the 4-4-1-1 formation, I know @billy2shotsshares my pain...

Only solution I have is I never look at AI teams, looking just adds to the frustration tbh :(

12 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Only solution I have is I never look at AI teams, looking just adds to the frustration tbh :(

True...I just hate seeing those yellows and reds all over the screen...I see them in my dreams! :laugh:

Paris Saint-Germain F.C. - The Triple Threat - Season 6

Transfers In

The main man Can arrived and Mayoral was bought in to replace the departing Jese.

10dtac3.jpg

Transfers Out

Jese and Bakayoko were the only big departures plus some more youth team players.

xofc0m.jpg
oqk8at.jpg

Trophée des Champions

Another narrow win over Lille to start the season.

2u8bc77.jpg

French Cup

Gabi and Malcom help seal the league and cup double.

dz8b34.jpg

Champions League

Yet Another first round defeat, to Schalke on pens. Chance after chance after chance....:(

vrf2tz.jpg

Ligue 1

Another stroll in the league to our sixth title.

241ux78.jpg

Season Awards

Jesus retains his Ballon D'Or Award with Malcom second.

o0b2wj.jpg

Its another for Gabi Jesus as he wins the Ligue 1 Player of the Year Award with Malcom second.

6hlqva.jpg

Squad Stats

Malcom was the main man this season with 33 goals plus 24 assists in an outstanding season. Gabi Jesus was just a couple behind on 31 and Joelinton, who was hit by injury chipped in with 26 to give us a season total of 90. I have now removed the INT goals from my total after this weeks conversations and it has left me with a big mountain to climb. Those missing games from the Coupe de la Ligue and my failings in Europe could be my downfall and still no sign of the Brazil job either.

258scd3.jpg

Manager Stats

fdh9hh.jpg
28iqcma.jpg

The Triple Threat Challenge

Joelinton
xcq7oi.jpg

Gabriel Jesus
2v274us.jpg

Malcom
2rhms0y.jpg

jreg6h.jpg

7 minutes ago, Real_Random said:

Great season mate, 1/3 of the way there. KIU 

Thanks, we are trailing behind a little bit so we need to up it in the next few seasons.

Paris Saint-Germain F.C. - The Triple Threat - Season 7

Transfers In

Jota comes in as cover to Malcom. Lemos was signed at the end of the season.

207895s.jpg

Transfers Out

Lo Celso was the big depature, he just wasn't a first team starter so we cashed in.

34i1csk.jpg

Trophée des Champions

Monaco get the better of us in the season opener.

11v6qz4.jpg

French Cup

We ease to another cup win with a drubbing of a non league side, thanks to a Malcom brace.

2jb9pqw.jpg

Champions League

We make it to the final but a first half red card to Marquinhos seals our fate and Sevilla run out winners.

24wrerr.jpg

Ligue 1

The seventh title in a row is another easy affair.

29e3vgj.jpg

Season Awards

Jesus retains his Ballon D'Or Award with Joelinton second.

293bwk0.jpg

Its another for Gabi Jesus as he wins the Ligue 1 Player of the Year Award with Malcom second.

2885rpk.jpg

Squad Stats

Joelinton was back to his best with 44 goals and Jesus back on 33 with Malcom chipping in 26 too. Giving us a decent season total of 103, just what we needed. Jesus was outstanding throughout the season with 24 assists too.

k3maug.jpg

The first offer comes on for out front three but he is defiantly not going there! :laugh:

vfggvm.jpg

Manager Stats

2nsz0i9.jpg
2llkpzn.jpg

Joelinton

m77va8.jpg

Gabriel Jesus
10o35vl.jpg

Malcom
2ahw0mw.jpg

2ebrbzl.jpg

Edited by danovic78

Should smash the half way point next season, hopefully they peak after that so you can make some real strong progress. All looking good IMO :D 

38 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Should smash the half way point next season, hopefully they peak after that so you can make some real strong progress. All looking good IMO :D 

Lets hope so, although this save is driving me nuts!

16 minutes ago, Real_Random said:

Great season mate, Hopefully you can the best out of them now they are in their prime. KIU 

Happy with that one but do need a little bit more and the Brazil job would really help! 

1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

You knew before you started it was always going to be a marathon :) the tougher the ride the sweeter the victory!

True but issues beyond my control have been effecting this save so if I pull it off it will indeed taste very sweet! :D

2 minutes ago, Taff said:

I'm sure you can get it done fella I have every confidence in your abilities to pull off another great TT

Thanks for the vote of confidence!

7 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

Car exhaust?

Well thats weird, i could swear it showed a picture of the underbody of a car yesterday instead of pictures of del solo or whatever the argentina lad is called

Just now, PriZe said:

Well thats weird, i could swear it showed a picture of the underbody of a car yesterday instead of pictures of del solo or whatever the argentina lad is called

I do use Tinypic to add on the images and sometimes it does do odd things so I will assume you aren't mad...:laugh:

4 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Whatever you're taking, mate, I need some of THAT!! :laugh:

8 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

I do use Tinypic to add on the images and sometimes it does do odd things so I will assume you aren't mad...:laugh:

Haha many thanks for the vote of confidence ;-)

8 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Whatever you're taking, mate, I need some of THAT!! :laugh:

Well i think it might be the lack of sleep so if you want you can babysit my 2 months old daughter, that will do the trick :P

Paris Saint-Germain F.C. - The Triple Threat - Season 8

Transfers In

The big signing was Merino to boost my midfield with a few youngsters to help with squad depth.

t8olte.jpg

Transfers Out

Just the youngsters out this year.

21orj2t.jpg

First job offer, but its a no to Bayern.

35lc9s0.jpg

Trophée des Champions

We just sneak past Monaco on pens.

xfukua.jpg

French Cup

Two of lads seal a cup win over Bastia.

25rnubq.jpg

Champions League

No luck this year as we bow out to Arsenal in the Quarter final.

2yke0kp.jpg

Ligue 1

Slightly tighter but we triumph for the eighth time in the league.

2qamgt5.jpg

Season Awards

Another one in the bag for Jesus as he retains his Ballon D'Or Award with Malcom second.

104i9v5.jpg

Malcom grabs the Ligue 1 Player of the Year Award with Jesus second.

2hmlw9g.jpg

Squad Stats

So all the lads hit over thirty this season with Joelinton leading the way on 38, he now has 300+ club goals then Malcom just one back on 37 and Jesus ending on 31 goals for a total of 106, a decent tally. Fitness was the key with all three staying fit throughout the season. Still no luck with the Brazil job, I could really use those extra goals now.

25swrqt.jpg

Joelinton
dc3sj5.jpg

Gabriel Jesus
m8e9nc.jpg

Malcom
68snqq.jpg

mu8ja0.jpg

Edited by danovic78
5 minutes ago, Real_Random said:

Great season mate. Hopefully the lads can get 40 or even 50+ each next season as that would really give the challenge a boost it needs.  KIU 

Yeah, not sure they have got that in the locker.

Maybe I need to tweak the player roles slightly. The wasted chances though, I would have have hit 2,000 goals by now...:'(

13 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Man @danovic78 your players look great as always. You put them on intensive training, don't you?

Yeah, I am still using the training from 2014. Never lets me down! ;)

13 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Smashed the half way point with 10 odd years left in the tank, fantastic going :)

10 years might be a be ambitious as I have noticed that players 30+ seem to be decrease a lot quicker than in previous years?