Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Samba Futebol em França - Triple Threat Challenge

danovic78

Awesome stuff my friend!! Enjoy the feeling of completing a tough challenge like this. Feels great I know it.

I usually play single player challenges but this one's nice too. Could be my next :)

Congrats!!

First time I've seen those kinda messages after a player has retired, what a dramatic & memorable ending. Congratulatons on finishing the challenge and thanks for keeping me entertained with your updates, looking forward to seeing your next career mate!

34 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Awesome stuff my friend!! Enjoy the feeling of completing a tough challenge like this. Feels great I know it.

I usually play single player challenges but this one's nice too. Could be my next :)

Congrats!!

It was more a sense of huge relief! Its tough with three players are there is more things that can go wrong!

Tried to start a single player challenge but the guy was made out of glass so had to abandon that one :laugh:

15 minutes ago, Jack said:

First time I've seen those kinda messages after a player has retired, what a dramatic & memorable ending. Congratulatons on finishing the challenge and thanks for keeping me entertained with your updates, looking forward to seeing your next career mate!

Thanks, it was indeed a dramatic ending.

Hopefully crack on with a new challenge soon.

Great hob as ever dude and you weren't kidding what a plot twist, just glad you made it, would have been such a shame to have to bow out before finishing 

CONGRATS

16 minutes ago, Taff said:

Great hob as ever dude and you weren't kidding what a plot twist, just glad you made it, would have been such a shame to have to bow out before finishing 

CONGRATS

Thanks, I just had to get over the line, after going 15 seasons...

9 minutes ago, Ashez said:

I've never seen anything like it! Omg I'd be a nervous wreck with that going on! Massive Congratz mate! Just wow, what an ending!

I know, it never occurred to me that he might just retire injured. I was defiantly sweating on this one! Thanks mate.