Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Tactics please

AlanD173

Hello all.

I'm a little bit embarrassed to keep asking but does anyone have any good formations? specifically 3-4-3 like THE MIGHTY CHELSEA are using now in the real world.

I've been trying many different ways with different teams not all top teams but I'm not having much luck ? 

A lot of the formations from previous years just don't cut it on the new game.

So if any of you fine footy nutters can help I'd be very grateful.?

Tactics really need to fit a team not the other way around. The 343 is even more prone to this as if you don't have the correct central midfielders it will collapse.

13 hours ago, AlanD173 said:

Hello all.

I'm a little bit embarrassed to keep asking but does anyone have any good formations? specifically 3-4-3 like THE MIGHTY CHELSEA are using now in the real world.

I've been trying many different ways with different teams not all top teams but I'm not having much luck ? 

A lot of the formations from previous years just don't cut it on the new game.

So if any of you fine footy nutters can help I'd be very grateful.?

actually what team that you intended to use ? like Dec said you need to see if the team you want to use can actually use the tactics that we suggest

11 hours ago, Dec said:

Tactics really need to fit a team not the other way around. The 343 is even more prone to this as if you don't have the correct central midfielders it will collapse.

My main save is stoke and I would like to use 3 central midfield player Allen, Michael Bradley and Shelvey 3 out standing players especially for stoke I just need a decent central defender to play in a back 4. 

I like to mix up the saves I always have thever MIGHTY CHELSEA that goes with out saying but I also like to have lower league or same league but not top of the table team.

As you can see I've got some very good players Inc Hughes and Mandragora so 5 central midfielders plus a couple more that I might sell to get extra funds for players or wages.

I used this formation against Reading and lost 1 nil but as an overall team played quite well but didn't get much out of midfield.

Now that I have some quality central defendersI might switch to a back 3, but I don't want to loose my fu'll backs as they are very good.

I might swap Bradley with Shelvey, but the player roles are good I'm jus wondering if the formation is a bit to advanced for stoke.

Screenshot_2016-12-12-23-33-21.png

Screenshot_2016-12-13-08-30-15.png

Screenshot_2016-12-13-08-30-39.png

Edited by AlanD173

A few issues here.

• You have no defensive midfielder. Try playing Bradley in DMC and as a BWM.
  • The BBM and INF will run into the same space. Change one to the other side.
  • Diouf will run towards the wings leaving you to waste many long shot chances. As you play with a WNG providing his aerial is good then play as a TM so he can knock it down from crosses.
  • You play short passing but BBM, WNG and INFs aren't good for this. Especially all in the same team.