Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Already paid

Greetings everyone I have just done a system reboot on my android tablet and when I go to download fmm17 again it tells me I need to pay the 6.99 again! Does anyone know a way around this?

2 hours ago, Rumtickler said:

You aren't logged into the right google account . You haven't asked the right forum. 

https://community.sigames.com/forum/298-football-manager-mobile-technical-help-and-bugs-forum/

Thanks for your reply although I only have 1 google account. This forum link you have provided a link for doesn't seem to let me pose a question without the hassle of signing up and registering! 

Just now, Dec said:

Are you logged in? It may have wiped your sign in.

Yes I'm logged in all previously downloaded apps are still in my apps on the App Store although apps I had originally paid for need to paid again in order to download! Not to fussed about any other app to be honest but FMM is a must have ??

If you pay for it again, it won't allow a duplicate transaction and will cancel one or the other of the payments in any case if the account is the same one.

2 minutes ago, Alari said:

If you pay for it again, it won't allow a duplicate transaction and will cancel one or the other of the payments in any case if the account is the same one.

So if I hit purchase now google play won't take another 6.99 out of my account? Or will it take it before it realises and refund it back in? 

30 minutes ago, JohnDickson1 said:

Looks like I'm more skint than I thought! Payment has declined haha! That's me stuck with no football manager until the 23rd! ????

Could be your previous purchase was declined by the time it was presented to card issuer? If you bought it recently.

2 minutes ago, Alari said:

Could be your previous purchase was declined by the time it was presented to card issuer? If you bought it recently.

I bought it the day it came out 7th November I think it was. surely wouldn't have let me play this long without having paid! In fact it definitely has been paid I remember being in my recent activity on Barclays mobile banking! Si games were no use this was there reply to an email....

???

image.png