Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Prize presents The FC, 1500 goals, 5 challenges!

PriZe

Prize presents The French Connection, the first EME insane goal challenges attempt

So here we are! The new FMM installment has been out for a few weeks now, the first irritating bugs have been fixed so it’s time to start a career :D

I was pondering what to do, discussed with @Ashez, should I go OME or EME. OME has my hart, but I also know it’s time to move on. After testing a few ideas and looking for tactics It was time to bite the bullet and start cracking on with a EME career. So, without further ado:

The Challenges:

If you start something new you might as well go banana’s. The challenges for this career are:

- The first EME Triple Threat – 1500 goals

- 3 Double trouble’s in one -1200 goals per couple

- 1KC – 1000 goal for the main striker

The Strikers of choice:

If you have checked out some of my tactics I recently release I can’t be a big surprise. I went French, they just have an amazing pool of talent that I just couldn’t ignore them.

The 1KC candidate:

JTK08lI.jpg

Mr. Martial himself! I love him and I hate him, geez did it take some time to get him scoring during my double trouble in 2015. But just look at those tasty stats!

Left Striker:

m9NHgEI.jpg 

Kingsley “The King” Coman! What a speedy monster, move over Usain Bolt!

Right Striker:

x2t8sGG.jpg

Ousmane, I can see this lad become my favorite player of FMM 17, he has it all!

The Club and League:

The lads aren’t cheap, so I needed a club with a big budget, also I need a club with some squad depth cause the tactic I am using burns players out quickly.

Besides money the league is a thing too. Portugal is fun for goal scoring challenges but no club can afford them, Brazil immensely popular but not with us anymore so i decide to go to Spain and to my beloved

JRC2XDp.jpg

Real Madrid :D

Concluding:

I want to thank Ashez for the mental support during the last weeks, I can imagine my moaning bout tactics, the engine etc must have been hard ;) Oh and thanks for letting my steal some great ideas from your Inception challenge! (great read for the ones who don’t know it).

I’m prolly mental for even trying to achieve this in one career, but lets have some fun! Always looking forward to your comments, let me know what you think!

Cheers PriZe

Edited by PriZe

You want to make it totally insane? Add goal/min challenge for each player as well. :D

Go big or go home, as the saying goes. You got this!!

4 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

You want to make it totally insane? Add goal/min challenge for each player as well. :D

Go big or go home, as the saying goes. You got this!!

Haha oh the horror of sorting that all out :O might do it if i do another career. For now ill go big with goals :D

2 hours ago, kts365 said:

Nice to see you back and going for a big one. good luck with this.

Thanks m8!

44 minutes ago, Taff said:

You are mental sir but can't wait to follow this one 

Good Luck

Hope it will turn out interesting enough to make it a good read :)

I have no doubts that it will be an enthralling career to follow

and can I just say it's great to see two legends like you and @Ashez back in the mix this year

The rest of us have a lot to live up to

It's been driving me mad knowing about this monster career and not being able to speak about it! Prize being back is one massive reason why I've started enjoying the game again, we think so alike with FMM it's scary! Nothing I love more than talking about ideas and the possibilities and Prize sends me a PM of awesomeness so often! Vibe beware as this is one of the smaller ideas we've discussed! 

Bring it home fella!  

Edit - 

Sorry to go off topic but it's just hit me that my Inception save is three games old, that's madness lol. It was one of my greatest achievements and one of my personal favourite saves, it's incredibly humbling to see that that one save is still being spoken about and inspiring the community three games later. I'm kinda blow away by that thought :/. That save ended up being a double edged sword for me as it's been impossible to live up to since, I'm sure that save is partly the reason why I've lost my love of the game but seeing what it meant to this community makes that "sacrifice" worth while. Thank you all :) 

Edited by Ashez
16 hours ago, Taff said:

I have no doubts that it will be an enthralling career to follow

and can I just say it's great to see two legends like you and @Ashez back in the mix this year

The rest of us have a lot to live up to

What a compliment! @Ashez and i may have an surprise for you all later on ;)

16 hours ago, Real_Random said:

Good luck @PriZe I can already tell this will be a great career to follow

thanks m8!

15 hours ago, Ashez said:

It's been driving me mad knowing about this monster career and not being able to speak about it! Prize being back is one massive reason why I've started enjoying the game again, we think so alike with FMM it's scary! Nothing I love more than talking about ideas and the possibilities and Prize sends me a PM of awesomeness so often! Vibe beware as this is one of the smaller ideas we've discussed! 

Bring it home fella!  

Edit - 

Sorry to go off topic but it's just hit me that my Inception save is three games old, that's madness lol. It was one of my greatest achievements and one of my personal favourite saves, it's incredibly humbling to see that that one save is still being spoken about and inspiring the community three games later. I'm kinda blow away by that thought :/. That save ended up being a double edged sword for me as it's been impossible to live up to since, I'm sure that save is partly the reason why I've lost my love of the game but seeing what it meant to this community makes that "sacrifice" worth while. Thank you all :) 

Aww man, thanks for the compliment, and i take everything back what i said in your career..... NOT :P Anyways Inception is and will always be an inspirational source for many of so thanks for that @Ashez!

11 hours ago, liam1872 said:

That's an incredible front 3! Should be an interesting career, good luck:P!

Thanks m8! Yeah there just amazing!

11 hours ago, ng_zai said:

Good luck on your career.  Will be following it

Thanks m8!

The French Connection Season 1:
It’s here, the first season of the French Connection! First seasons are always hard, do the players meet your expectations, how do the transfers impact your team, do we get off to a good start or do we see a start of a long grind? Well all i can say is that i’m happy :D

Season 1 overview:
Transfers:

NUMKwfq.jpg

LFrLMDG.jpg

We reshuffled quite a lot, brought in the lads, sold Benz and Modric which didn’t really make the team happy and went for De Gea. The goalkeepers of Real are the weak link in my opinion and with this tactic i need a great goal keeper. In the end i spend a quarter of a billion euro’s :O hello transferbudget :D

League & Cup Results:

Euro Super Cup:

r2cGzQS.jpg
A double by Dembele and Martial save our skin, but geez this was close

Club World Championship:

Semi-final:

KfoQlBv.jpg

Who doesn’t love a high scoring CWC :D

Final:

gfuoVRX.jpg

Great performance seeing all three on the scoreboard

Spanish Cup:

First leg:

ddrMt9r.jpg

Oh no…

Second leg:

AmHCYgH.jpg

Nooooooooo bloody Almeria

La Liga:

KpoSBNB.jpg

Nos that is how you win a league :) shame of the two draws, near perfect!

Goals:

SVuEuuI.jpg

And the lads nr 1 till 3 in the goal department :)

Champions League:

IdL7LNg.jpg

Tough group! But in the end a walk in the park

European Goals:

eyCMZoi.jpg

Dembele tied for the nr1 goalscorer in Europe

mLrTTDW.jpg

Ghehe boom! Late goal by Coman ensure the CL win against rivals Barca

Team & Manager Performance:

Goals

C3SmZ26.jpg

Dembele FTW!

Assists:

L0I25ok.jpg

Wow, 40 assists by Coman :O

The Manager:

TtmQsEy.jpg

tMHJ4Yv.jpg

3h2g3cA.jpg

Awards:

WPOTY:

bXuEMai.jpg

Nice, Dembele in his first season WPOTY and The King in a nice 2nd place

SPTY:

qflcmlo.jpg

1 and 2 in Spain as well!

YSPTY:

sACMqui.jpg

The Strikers:

Martial:

2dBIG3L.jpg

qxRl7xy.jpg

What a 1st season!

Coman:

HYppIB6.jpg

BpYvFG3.jpg

Would have liked more goals, but he is the assist king! 

Dembele:

ywF0XuH.jpg

K7xpsyq.jpg

Told you! Defo one of my favourite players of FMM17

The Challenges:

In the spoiler you'll find out how well the lads did for the challenges!

Spoiler

The Triple Threat challenge:

Played: 163
Goals: 120
Left: 1380

120 goals, what a start! Really happy with this!

The 1KC Challenge by Martial:

Played: 53
Goals: 43
Left: 947

Oh man this is going to take ages :O

The Double Trouble Challenges:

Team Martial + Dembele

Played: 109
Goals: 90
Left: 1110

Sweet!

Team Martial + Coman

Played: 107
Goals: 73
Left: 1127

Slow start, but not bad!

Team Coman + Dembele

Played: 110
Goals: 77
Left: 1123

Concluding:

Great start to the French Connection. They banged in way more goals then i had expected so we are of to a flying start with the TT :D The rest is of to a slow but good start. Thanks for reading and as always would love to hear your thoughts!

Cheers PriZe

10 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

Hell of a first season! Big squad reshuffle but it didn't seem to do you any harm. 

Thanks m8 pretty happy with first season :) Yeah was surprised as well with the limited impact of the transfers so can't complain :D

43 minutes ago, kts365 said:

Great start mate. Some decent stats from your boys.

Thanks mate! Yeah they are quality! :)

34 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Shit the bed :O 

You need someone to clean it up? I can call around :P

21 minutes ago, Joewins said:

Wow

Sexy ain't it :)

2 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Fantastic start, mate! Love those Coman numbers 30goals 40assists bloody beautiful!

Thanks m8! He's a machine! Responsible for 70 goals is just amazing. Could score a bit more though haha

The French Connection Season 2:

Welcome back for season two of the French Connection! Last season was just amazing! We were able to do some solid transfers building a team for the future, next to the Spanish cup a flawless season and Dembele and Martial where on fire!. With a 120 goals for the TT they kicked things of with a cracking result, lets just hope there is still room for improvement!

Season 2 overview:

Transfers:

KE0zYmW.jpg

fOSiTlv.jpg

Last year was a busy transfer window this year we blew our money on Paul Pogba as a starting replacement because kovacic and james keep getting injured :S For the defence we went for Zouma. With aging players and little squad depth in the defence this does remain a thing for concern! 

League & Cup's:

Euro Super Cup:

9EiwTq0.jpg
First price of the season but a cost :(

JsDDlDk.jpg

2 months out, so i guess we can rule out any improvements in the goal department :-(

Super Cup:

First leg:

KcXo5l3.jpg

Cr7 filling in nicely

Second Leg:

S7By7S8.jpg

The old fox even hands us our second price of the season!

Club World Championship:

Semi-final:

SRzOCOI.jpg

Domination and all three grabbing goals!

Final:

DFnGHjT.jpg

Boom! Even better!

Spanish Cup:

EiaUeTB.jpg

Sensational final! 

The League:

vJH6FnY.jpg

Easy win in March already but to many loses for my liking. Hope the ME hasn't figured out how to counter the tactic :S

8V389Ve.jpg

Nice going by the lads!

Champions League:

FjNpTCY.jpg

Two late goals give our second succesive champions league win :D

Team & Manager Performance:

Goals:

5pSnQcm.jpg

Woop woop Martial

Assists:

bYVIaV7.jpg

Assists spread out nicely throughout the team

The Manager:

NQ4mca4.jpg

pwrIhFo.jpg

tVCruZ0.jpg

Awards:

WPOTY:

W4WU8rK.jpg

Dembele 2d this year as Martial claims the nr1 spot! 

SPTY:

Mijlfk8.jpg

And they swap places in Spain

YSPTY:

tCm42NA.jpg

And Coman claiming the Young player award!

MOTY:

S6vXiQQ.jpg

Sure ignore me…

The Strikers:

Martial:

7tsSD4J.jpg

DSbrKQp.jpg

Small improvement, but i’ll take it!

Coman:

xFejaxv.jpg

JL6rXSv.jpg

The 2 months injury does have it’s prize :(

Dembele:

kfp3IgJ.jpg

4P3IDO0.jpg

Could have been better but still impressive

The Challenges:

In this spoiler you'll find out how well the challenges are currently going

Spoiler

The Triple Threat challenge:

Played: 335
Goals: 246
Left: 1254

126 goals this season, small improvement, but at this rate we can finish this in under 13 season :D

The 1KC Challenge by Martial:

Played: 112
Goals: 94
Left: 906

slow but steady

The Double Trouble Challenges:

Team Martial + Dembele

Played: 230
Goals: 188
Left: 1012

Sweet!

Team Martial + Coman

Played: 218
Goals: 152
Left: 1048

Big gab compared to Martial & Dembele but their chipping away at the target

Team Coman + Dembele

Played: 226
Goals: 152
Left: 1048

Identical as Martial and Coman go figure haha

Concluding:

Another season in the 120’s! Had hoped to see a bigger improvement in the goal department but the injury of Coman didn’t help. They are storming the TT challenge, the rest is slowly and i say really slowly progressing. The 1KC is miles away, but Martial and Dembele are looking to finish the DT in under 13 seasons for now. So what do you guys think? As always love to hear your opinion!

Cheers PriZe

12 minutes ago, Real_Random said:

Another great season mate. 1KC is looking very nervous but apart from that the DT and TT are looking great. KIU

Thanks m8! Yeah that 1kc has got me worried :O id thought he would be able to hit 70'ish... guess not :(

Looking very good so far. Starting a 1KC with a 20yo is perhaps a little risky but certainly doable. The most recent 2 1KCs I did was(is) with 17yo players which is perfect. By your 3rd season you'll probably have a near perfect starting 11 so we'll see how well he's able to perform surrounded by worldclass teammates. KIU!