Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Help With National Job

I accepted my first National job with Nigeria but how do I pick my team? When asked it said I had 22 of 23 available and my only option was to chose all of them. As soon as I did I got a message that the fans were disappointed that Iheanacho wasn't selected but I wasn't given the option and I still don't see an option anywhere on his player card. Also, the scouting seems off. I had to scout them all my self and they're all 5 stars although I think it's because my team is in the Welsh league and they're amazing compared to my players. Any help? 

You can't call a player up to your squad when you've already confirmed it for your upcoming games (as in real life). You have to wait for the next available opportunity.

Scouts are relative, so if a player is far better than anyone in your team they will be 5*.

You need to make sure you didn't already have the full quota of players. If you do, you won't see the action on a player either. 

2 hours ago, Jack Joyce said:

You can't call a player up to your squad when you've already confirmed it for your upcoming games (as in real life). You have to wait for the next available opportunity.

Scouts are relative, so if a player is far better than anyone in your team they will be 5*.

Yeah, I ended up figuring out the call up the, thanks! About scouts, how does one decide which player are best suited to start when one has bronze scouts and limited.... Everything? 

14 hours ago, CmonJustTheTip said:

Yeah, I ended up figuring out the call up the, thanks! About scouts, how does one decide which player are best suited to start when one has bronze scouts and limited.... Everything? 

Bronze scouts can be unreliable so you'd have to use your own judgement more when looking at players. Teams with poor scouting setups will struggle more to find gems as in real life