Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Sam v Ash 2 - A Unique Hammering

samhardy

I do think it's over but we committed to three seasons at the start so I'm more than happy to play it especially with the good views it's been getting. The challenge itself has relied on luck more than I would have wanted with injuries and NDiaye moving on Ash's save, personally I felt my results weren't great and would have been beaten in contrasting scenarios but the injuries happened and unfortunately that can't be changed.

We'll never know how close I was to being sacked last season but I do remember a last minute equaliser against Swansea that potentially saved me from the sack, but the main reason it's probably over was because when we won the Europa league I got the message saying that'd be enough to keep me in the job for another season.

But seen as that's what you guys want I'll definitely play and update season 3 :D

Came across this post & it's really good . Both of you have done pretty well .you guys makes me feel as if game is very easy but that ain't true . 

Season 3 will be great to read . Count me on sam's side .

P.s = sorry for poor English hope you guys understand.

I'll get to this as soon as I can/feel like it :). Should be this week but as it's not played it's hard to say :). 

Thanks for the comments :D 

3 hours ago, Ashez said:

I'll get to this as soon as I can/feel like it :). Should be this week but as it's not played it's hard to say :). 

Thanks for the comments :D 

I'm expecting a hail mary from you! A gameplan only you can come up with and stunning Vibe and show you are the nr 1 on Vibe! 

Go team @Ashez

Spoiler

He is going to fail :laugh: go team @samhardy!

3 hours ago, PriZe said:

I'm expecting a hail mary from you! A gameplan only you can come up with and stunning Vibe and show you are the nr 1 on Vibe! 

Go team @Ashez

Reveal hidden contents

He is going to fail :laugh: go team @samhardy!

I saved your Arse in the Pele/Rivaldo save, I can only perform so many miracles ;) 

I don't usually give updates like this but just letting you know I've finished my half season and feeling optimistic! Expect it to be posted tomorrow! 

They said my days are numbered, i'm not famous anymore, but Ashez runs the community like he's always done before, ohhhh champ-e-one-eee the one and on-ly, it's Ash-er-ly!!! Come on boys Team Ashez is back and feeling gooooood! 

13 minutes ago, Ashez said:

I don't usually give updates like this but just letting you know I've finished my half season and feeling optimistic! Expect it to be posted tomorrow! 

They said my days are numbered, i'm not famous anymore, but Ashez runs the community like he's always done before, ohhhh champ-e-one-eee the one and on-ly, it's Ash-er-ly!!! Come on boys Team Ashez is back and feeling gooooood! 

You must be extremely confident with these results, Now to show @samhardy why you have the most support and I can't wait for your next update.

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

Seeing is believing so far i call this a HOAX! 

12 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Around this time tomorrow one of us will be eating their words ;) 

Did i tell you i am a great admirer of your work? :unamused:

delete post delete post oh FFS :S

Sam's silence is telling! I think we have him rattled lads!! Let's hope my update has him on the ropes by this afternoon! 

Gunna start working on update around 2ish I think so cya soon :) 

An Unique Hammering
Season Three
Part One

It's fair to say i was disheartened with how this challenge was going but with help from this fantastic community i refound my desire and soldiered on for season three. I've been apart of a number of head to heads on Vibe and they've all had one thing in common which is a member has thought the tie was done. I remember playing AS in an epic battle of the Atletico Madrid challenge, in this challenge i pulled ahead with a commanding lead but i ended up losing due to getting cocky. When playing FMM it's easy to take your eye off the ball, it's easy to sign that wrong player thinking it's not important, this my friends is my ace in the hole! The second Sam posted here that he thought this was over i was given hope! If he thinks it's over it would be easy for him to take a chance he wouldn't if the tie was still alive, this is the opening i need! This however is all theory, Sam might not have gotten cocky and taken a risk but it was the motivation i needed to crack on with this season. 

Let's Begin

A New Approach

Spoiler

I tried a new approach in season two which didn't work out so i came up with a new game plan for season three. Again the focus had to be on the midfielder as his double points would be crucial for me to pull back Sam's lead. My issue is i'm just not a fan of the AMC position on the mobile games, it's just a position i've never seen eye to eye with. However back in the day i used to use it all the time, i used two of them in fact. 

Back in the glory years of the PSP i had a Christmas Tree formation which was godly, it was easy to use and wiped the floor with everyone. A few people tried bringing it to the mobile version of FMM but it was missing a few key roles and just never felt the same to me so i've never really used it. 

As i said it's a formation i've not used since the PSP days so it was risky deciding to go for it but being this far behind and only having a season left to play meant i had to throw caution to the wind.

Bye Bye 433 & Hello 4321

fXEIi9r.png

All the same as the PSP version except for the three forward roles. The Poacher is an obvious inclusion, as is the ISF but the third role is also an ISF as i wanted to continue enjoying Bernard. 

Transfers

Spoiler

Out

2yhL2Wy.png

Just cleared out the players i didn't need anymore, i have no idea how i got so much for that awful midfielder!

In

cFIlhpA.png

This season we went all out! 

I needed a BBM and as Can was available he seemed a solid choice, Verratti was also transfer listed and to my surprise we managed to bring him into the club. The loan players were added for depth while i brought Honda in on a free for nostalgia as he was one of the reasons this formation was created back on the PSP. 

Now as you can see when it comes to my chosen players i went all out on the midfielder as Lemar came in from Monaco, i've never used him but he was the best player from my limited selection. With so much of my budget blown on the midfielder my options for the striker weren't ideal. However once i saw Gio was available it was a somewhat easy decision as he's a player i like, he's actually saved my arse before in a previous H2H verse MM. Images will be shown later as i only have the one.

Current Squad

Spoiler

6Ykd6A3.png
A5k3Xyo.png

I really like this squad, it's been fun building and using. 

Half Season Review

Spoiler

4B1wToM.png

Not bad at all. We'll be facing Spurs in the cup QF. 

League

lHSoJS0.png

My formation produces a stupid amount of longshots so we can be hit and miss but overall i'm happy, i would love to win the league this season though, it would be a great end to the save. 

Europa League

34NfFwE.png

We meet FC Porto in the next round. 

Fixtures

Spoiler

05lVimT.png
msQFY5z.png
j1582GW.png
GdvZk3o.png

Manager Profile

Spoiler

OdgvYjZ.png

Player Information
Contains Goals Spoiler

Spoiler

Goals

yOMogC0.png

Promising!

Assists

vHjGtvu.png

AvR

uhSmNbR.png

Samper isn't a beast, he's just only played once lol. 

The Main Event

The Striker
Sebastian Giovinco
Stats

iKv00Xz.png

A very solid all around striker

Results

s5Noqq6.png

Not bad at all. 

Thomas Lemar
Stats

mJ4xWSd.png

Very green!

Results

X3RjFrn.png

If those are unique we are in business!

Goals Uniqueness

Giovinco

Crystal Palace
Derby
Partizan
Stoke
Galatasaray
STVV
Arsenal
Everton
Chelsea
Brighton
Newcastle
Tottenham
Swansea
Liverpool
Total: 14

Every one of his goals was unique! 

Lemar

Southampton
Derby
Partizan
Fulham
Everton
Chelsea
Brighton
Peterborough
Newcastle
Leicester
Swansea
Liverpool
Total: 12

Oh this is so back on! I decided to copy Sam's method and they come off the second they score and look at the difference it's made! Come on Team Ashez!

Half Season Total

Evidence

Spoiler

dKmm7nS.png
YtHRYbJ.png
TxlztRD.png
mZIPqoM.png
2iI3By6.png

Khj4uKj.png
ODg8iq2.png
w7rMitx.png
DxQ60Qc.png
7e7U3g2.png

7foa2Jk.png
MzU1tAx.png
o9Cfl1u.png
CvAQxRU.png
J2VnbGQ.png

Gf1SKyC.png
KptzWjR.png
Osf8LzC.png

Current Leaderboard

Ashez: 116
Sam: 101

Not only did we catch up we also have a decent lead, sure Sam has a season in hand but we've made this tight again! I can see this going all the way to the final ball kick! 

As always thank you for viewing and please remember to leave a comment. 

Could be going down to the wire this one. If you see this thru @samhardy it's your baby to take home but muchos creditos to el @Ashez as he's breathing down your neck like a thirsty hyena and grabbing the first opportunity with both hands and feet at the next slip up.

A classic H2H :D

2 hours ago, PriZe said:

Hats off m8! For all the stick i gave you, you have done a great job making this exciting again! KIU

It's exciting until Sam updates at least, hopefully he's had a shocker! 

2 hours ago, Gonzolito said:

Yay ! Nice comeback and nice choice of players (always have loved Lemar). This promises a grand finale !

Let's hope so! Not used Lemar before but he's been fun to use :) 

2 hours ago, samhardy said:

Not enough :P

:( 

1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

Could be going down to the wire this one. If you see this thru @samhardy it's your baby to take home but muchos creditos to el @Ashez as he's breathing down your neck like a thirsty hyena and grabbing the first opportunity with both hands and feet at the next slip up.

A classic H2H :D

It's intense!