• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Sam v Ash 2 - A Unique Hammering

samhardy

22 minutes ago, PriZe said:

If you give me an assist i can't miss... don't hate me for scoring the goal :P

3 minutes ago, Ashez said:

As you just confirmed you'd be nowhere without me gifting you everything on a plate ;):P 

You're both overrated FMM players anyway :P

12 minutes ago, Ashez said:

As you just confirmed you'd be nowhere without me gifting you everything on a plate ;):P 

Haha and without me the views on your careers would plummit :P 

Bromance FTW<3

2 hours ago, samhardy said:

Compared to you, oh master! 

2 hours ago, Gonzolito said:

Nice job Ashez ! Whoever wins, you both did a great job.

Can't wait for Sam update ! 

Thanks mate, rather excited! 

2 hours ago, PriZe said:

Haha and without me the views on your careers would plummit :P 

Bromance FTW<3

You mate Vibe a wonderful place :) 

3 hours ago, samhardy said:

:laugh: bring it on! I want to be in the challenge group with you!!!! Oh wait that won't be a problem as you'll be bracket nr 4 :P

29 minutes ago, PriZe said:

:laugh: bring it on! I want to be in the challenge group with you!!!! Oh wait that won't be a problem as you'll be bracket nr 4 :P

The later in the competition I get rid of you the better in my opinion so make sure you make it through the group :P

18 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Sam seems to be my Kryptonite while Prize is my Joker :P 

I'll pretend to understand these references ;) Who or what is a Kryptonite?

47 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Superman's weakness

Ok... i have been team @samhardy from the beginning... frankly, i feel @Ashez is too overated here. Yeah he has done some amazing shit, but he is like david Seaman... he didn't know when to stop either... but for not knowing what Kryptonite is... geez i'm stepping over! Go team Ashez FTW!!!

:P

6 hours ago, Ashez said:

In victory or defeat Team Ashez rocks while Team Sam is a one man band :P 

Gotta stick with my co-host, mate. But you can buy my support for the right price ;)

20 hours ago, Ashez said:

In victory or defeat Team Ashez rocks while Team Sam is a one man band :P 

Yeah mate, I'd rather have the results in the game than the supporters who constantly get let down ;)

14 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Gotta stick with my co-host, mate. But you can buy my support for the right price ;)

I'll put you up for sale if you aren't careful :P

56 minutes ago, Scott said:

Easy win for Sam :D

A beautiful returning post :D

Sam v Ashez - The Finale
An Unique Hammering
Season Three
Part Two 

During the course of this post we'll find out who's come out on top after 3 seasons of competition. After 2 seasons it looked over so credit to Ash for the final season's fightback, but I'd be incredibly disappointed if I couldn't see this over the line with the low number of points required to win. So, without further ado, here we go!

Transfers

As usual no transfers from me in the January window, after a brilliant first half of the season with us going unbeaten I saw no reason to change a winning side.

Season Review

Spoiler

Ptgdw4fl.jpg

FRg9kkrl.jpg

Three trophies in the final season :D A brilliant way to finish off club wise and happy to deliver a league title. However we all know this is just a bonus and not necessarily conducent to good results that matter in this H2H!

Manager Profile

McMaAUIl.jpg

Ash's has looked better all the way through to be fair :(

The main event
Tom Rogic
Results

StQj8X0l.jpg

An early setback as he gets called up to the Asian Nations Cup. Seen as I don't know anything about this competition I was shitting myself at this point!

fVUkvqGl.jpg

Not great at all. This could still become interesting - he never found consistency in the second half of the season.

The striker
Anwar El Ghazi
Results

qqRs6iFl.jpg

Massive second half of the season! If most of those are unique we win.

The unique goals 

Rogic

Scored - 14
Unique - 14
Points - 28 (Half season 10)

Unique goals:

Southampton

Burnley

Norwich

Bournemouth

Crystal Palace

Liverpool

Everton

Swansea

PSG

Aston Villa

Fulham

Middlesbrough

West Brom

Manchester City

The unique goals

El Ghazi

Scored - 31
Unique - 21
Points - 21 (Half season 10)

Unique goals:

Burnley

SK Rapid Wien

Basel

Fulham

Swansea

PSG

Newcastle

Derby

Leicester

Middlesbrough

Leeds

Southampton

Mansfield

Manchester City

Tottenham

Aston Villa

Manchester United

Barcelona

Chelsea

Lyon

Dortmund

Evidence

Spoiler

5US0Ybbl.jpg

ot1PVRpl.jpg

icvIuvTl.jpg

4QPEgG4l.jpg

C31wDOBl.jpg

vWqAX4el.jpg

64UYMpnl.jpg

7UnGxApl.jpg

STkDoDIl.jpg

mc0GXGdl.jpg

awMa1gXl.jpg

zA8YvXsl.jpg

w38pcsjl.jpg

MzbWR8Pl.jpg

Half season points total - 20

Points total - 150

Final Leaderboard

Sam -  150

Ashez -  146

So I manage to get the win but a poor third season mostly down to complacency nearly cost me big time! Look up stumbling over the line an online dictionary and there'd be a link directing you to this thread :P Relieved to get the win in the end though in a save I've thoroughly enjoyed playing, thanks to you guys giving us the comments and motivation to play (even though I have few fans remaining :P ) and well done to Ash for a great fightback.

Thanks for all the support on this H2H :)

Sam

Edited by samhardy

Great fight guys, great fight! Sam gets the honour this time, Congrats Samhardy!, but you're both champions in my book. Not in @PriZe's book obviously :laugh: but well done, lads!

Wow! I hoped, prayed and guessed it could be tight but that's unreal! Only 2-4 goals difference come the end! I know Lemar missed at least one pen even! 

I've talked the big game this season just for fun tbh, I never actually expected it to be that close! I see why Sam wanted to tell me before the reveal now! My Sam could get 21 points prediction turned out a good guess haha. 

Massive congrats Sam! Thank you spending the time to do this with me and for talking me into doing it at all :) 

6 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Wow! I hoped, prayed and guessed it could be tight but that's unreal! Only 2-4 goals difference come the end! I know Lemar missed at least one pen even! 

I've talked the big game this season just for fun tbh, I never actually expected it to be that close! I see why Sam wanted to tell me before the reveal now! My Sam could get 21 points prediction turned out a good guess haha. 

Massive congrats Sam! Thank you spending the time to do this with me and for talking me into doing it at all :) 

I WILL AVENGE YOU MY FALLEN COMRADE 

I mean I'm going to try and beat him in the Challenge Cup but don't hold me to anything lol

4 minutes ago, Taff said:

I WILL AVENGE YOU MY FALLEN COMRADE 

I mean I'm going to try and beat him in the Challenge Cup but don't hold me to anything lol

Yes....yes....YES! I like it, I like it a lot! Go Team Ashez, I command you! Be the poison of the cup! Invade! Conquer and destroy! Smash the dreams of my rival! 

42 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Yes....yes....YES! I like it, I like it a lot! Go Team Ashez, I command you! Be the poison of the cup! Invade! Conquer and destroy! Smash the dreams of my rival! 

As you command

3 hours ago, Real_Random said:

Unlucky @Ashez, @samhardy Almost paid the price for complacency, very close in the end and this has been fantastic to follow.

Glad you enjoyed it :) 

3 hours ago, Scott said:

Unlucky Ash :P

Thanks, I think :P 

Just seen this has smashed 5k views! Thank you all so much :D 

8 hours ago, scratch99 said:

Well done to both! Congrats on the win @samhardy but still on your side @Ashez even in defeat (and great comeback)! Ultimately we all win with such a great contest to follow. :) 

Well said :D