Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Brexit

Fozz_Quaker

When does Brexit trigger in the game...

In my current save I got message warning of Article 50 being triggered in October 2016, another in March 2017 saying it had been triggered and would be sorted within 2 years, I am now coming up to the end of he 2018/19 Season and have seen no mention of it...

What form of Brexit is in the game, would it be a complete cut in ties with the EU, where EU Nationals would need Work Permits and would it mean my current EU Nationals in my squad would all of a sudden need work permits?

It has to take affect a maximum of 24 months after article 50 was filed. What takes affect apoears to be random. 

By march 2019 on your save *something would have happened but only you can know what that something is. 

Edited by billy2shots
1 hour ago, billy2shots said:

It has to take affect a maximum of 24 months after article 50 was filed. What takes affect apoears to be random. 

By march 2019 on your save *something would have happened but only you can know what that something is. 

It did kick in at some point, unless I missed it, I did not get a message in my news

I only found out when I went to sign a young Belgian Keeper and he failed to get a work permit