Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Build a squad with 5M?

mkgingerz

I was getting bored with my fenebache save, so I decided to do a journey man save. I loaded up and eventually got appointed by  Fuenlabrada. Long story short, I won promotion and while preparing for the new season I got a job offer. It was from newly promoted serie A team Perugia. I looked at their squad and found they only had two players. There's a transfer budget of 5M and I need to build a squad. I play narrow 4-1-2-1-2. I am thinking looking on free agents and loan listed players. Any advice?

Great shout, thanks very much, I somehow managed to convince a free agent Zlatan to sign for me. Still got great heading and shooting.

Edited by mkgingerz

It's impossible to give advice on free agents since you are already a couple seasons into your career.

I'll post some cheap players later today if you still need any. What season (year) are you currently at?

I'm in the second season, but I think I've got it sorted. I signed about 21 players, around 15 on loan. So far it appears to be working, although I don't have the players I think I have stumbled upon a  good tactic. I'm currently 6th after 14 games, including a 1-0 win over Juve! Thank you anyway.