Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat 4-3-3 gegenpress

ik

Hello all, next time I will show you my best formation in fmm17 and apologize for the phase before because I do not use English.

So this is my team who use a 4-3-3 formation

Ignore the name of the players Because of this view I took after the last game is constrained bug. (Matchday final ucl Compete in conjunction with international matches)

I can only say this formation is suitable for you who like the game pressing, fast feedback and forwards constantly switching positions.

WARNING: To note a vital part in the formation was midfield should be positioned as DMF.

More efficient line-up must be in accordance with existing positions drawn (should not be changed, except for better results).

NOTE: I do not ever play again if the poor results I can, I would love this game as the original with the user's ability and speculation this game.

If you want to see some video footage of how I can make a goal, check account ig: ik_grunge or hashtag #fmm17 #fmm2017

Screenshot_2016-12-20-23-47-32.jpg

Screenshot_2016-12-20-23-53-40.jpg

Screenshot_2016-12-20-23-53-45.jpg

Screenshot_2016-12-20-23-30-57.jpg

Screenshot_2016-12-20-23-32-47.jpg

Screenshot_2016-12-20-23-32-24.jpg

3 DLPs? Pressing-Off Side Trap-Counter Attack-Men Behind Ball all enabled?? I really don't see how this could work as you have very contradicting instructions.

This is the reason I look for players that actually I needed like formation position, as examples of players who fill the midfield should be prioritized as DMF is not that and the other as well. I recommend because on the premise and gameplay in this game, not like the reality as I speak about fmm17.

You can try as above to prove and hopefully useful. Thanks

It looks terrible on paper but you're right this is a game, not reality, so maybe it does work. Just like some of my formations/tactics that look imbalanced but work quite well. I'll test this out when I have time.