Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Has anyone else encountered this problem with a 'goal'?

SaintPaul

Carlos Tevez scored, but the goal was disallowed.  For some reason however, around 55 minutes, the goal suddenly counted in favour of PSG. 

Screenshot_2016-12-25-13-20-57.jpeg

32 minutes ago, Jack said:

I've been buying FMH for nearly 10 years now and this version by far is the most glitched / bugged I've seen released

Nah FMH 15 takes the cake there, this one's relatively bug free.

6 hours ago, hardikchawla6 said:

Nah FMH 15 takes the cake there, this one's relatively bug free.

I never buy the yearly game as soon as its released because I like the bugs to be ironed out before I actively play. I'm assuming I got it about right for FM15 as I didn't encounter any bugs at all. On the other hand though despite this year's version having been out for 2/3 months (or however long it's been) it seems that all users are still encountering all sorts of bugs (example: today I could sub a player back on that I'd already subbed off). 

Obviously there's multiple factors to consider such as the fact we could be playing on different platforms (etc) but I can't help but feel that maybe this year's version was released prematurely... That being said though I don't wanna seem like I'm moaning too much - the improvements to the game are fantastic, the new leagues are welcome and the overall product when fully fixed will be the best version released for sure.

@SaintPaul I don't suppose you saved the match for this one?

@Jack could you talk me through the steps by which you managed to get a subbed-off player back on the pitch? I presume it was half-time?

There are a few more gameplay bugs than we are happy with this year owing to the competition system revamp which resulted in major rewriting of all the gameplay code to accommodate, but we're working to make it the best yet - and TBH I think the 'feel' of the game is a bit better than last year.

1 hour ago, Alari said:

@Jack could you talk me through the steps by which you managed to get a subbed-off player back on the pitch? I presume it was half-time?

There are a few more gameplay bugs than we are happy with this year owing to the competition system revamp which resulted in major rewriting of all the gameplay code to accommodate, but we're working to make it the best yet - and TBH I think the 'feel' of the game is a bit better than last year.

Hi Alari,

Basically what happened is that I was managing AC Milan, I subbed off Suso in the 60th minute yet when I replaced a player later on (I'm sure it was around the 68th minute) I was able to bring Suso back on. At the time time I just disregarded it and made the sub I was planning to make anyway (and posted here saying it was a bug later on). On reflection though I'm guessing there's a chance the first sub didn't go through by the time the second sub was made. I haven't been able to do the same during any other game on multiple saves so it's probably not a bug and rather just my mistake (you have my apologies)!

Like I said earlier.. I don't want to seem like I'm complaining too much - having now played through a couple of seasons I'm very impressed with the new updates to the game and it's by far the best version I've ever played.

I'd go as far to say that I'm more than willing to deal with issues like these if it means you're able to keep improving the content like this year on year - keep up the good stuff!

Edited by Jack
8 hours ago, Alari said:

@Jack

Sorry, I didn't. I started a new save, as I wasn't sure if that problem would be a recurring one. That's the first time it happened though.