Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Bug that needs to be fixed...

HH McCool

After blowing a season long first place lead by going 2-6-2 over last 10 matches of the season with my Schalke save, we finished in 2nd, one point back of Bayern. There was no news announcement of Bayern winning the league, but the standings clearly show them in first place. my manager history, however, shows us as finishing 1st (no announcement of that either) and because it would have been my third straight league title, Sugar Daddy kicked in, and a board member gave me an "owe you one." Yet, the board's opinion of my management went from green "very pleased" before the last match loss that allowed Bayern to pass us, to yellow "satisfied" after.

Also, my manager history still shows no stats for my first season after the update.

And, allow me to register a not so mild complaint. I have had poor performances in matches by individual players and the entire team that more than merited a Sir Alex "hairdryer treatment." But, unless a player has a five or lower rating, no negative player interaction is allowed. In one match, entire team (ranked first at time) had 6 ratings in a home loss to #17 side. They should have had their butts royally chewed out. But, because no one had a 5 or lower rating, I was powerless to give it to them. Several times, individual players had five ratings throughout a match right up until the time I jerked them, but were rated 6 after the match. no criticism allowed! Although I realize that It may not actually help or motivate the players, it sure makes me feel better. :-)

Yet another major bug: I sold a player in June, terms were agreed, but the deal was never consummated (no opportunity to do so ever appeared on the scroll). As late as July 30, he was showing as looking forward to joining his new team, but as of August 6, that has disappeared from his profile and he is "happy to stay at club."

my apologies, but i am in a new season, and did not make screen captures. Please believe me, however, when I say that It happened just as I reported.