Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Unemployed Career - Looking for work!

Massey127

7 hours ago, Fish18ish said:

Kieta's performance is still very much below par. If you can get silly money for him, bite off as many hands as is required to get it ✋

Watch this space......

6 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Can't believe Keita is underperforming for so many seasons having those exceptional attributes. Unless you're playing him as a Trequartista which are super inconsistent. What role do you give him?

My two forward roles are AF and Poacher and he plays just as inconsistently in both!

12 minutes ago, Massey127 said:

My two forward roles are AF and Poacher and he plays just as inconsistently in both!

Both roles are 'scorers'. I think you'd get better results turning one of them into a 'creator'.  Playing 2 strikers one as creator and one as scorer gives generally much better results. Keita looks like a fantastic AF. The other striker could be a DLF for example. That could be the reason why he is underperforming, he needs a buddy up there to do the "dirty" work for him.

Edited by BatiGoal

Wonderfully written and guaranteed entertainment every time I read the thread. Keep it up :)

Although if you ask me the manager should be out of the door not Keita! 2 defeats in the league? Terrible!

4 hours ago, samhardy said:

Wonderfully written and guaranteed entertainment every time I read the thread. Keep it up :)

Although if you ask me the manager should be out of the door not Keita! 2 defeats in the league? Terrible!

Thanks very much mate.

Yes I agree the Manager needs to go! The shame! ?

16 hours ago, Nick11 said:

It seems taht this career is over .???

And this was Massey's last activity on vibe so something odd must've happened to him. I wondered if perhaps his Wi-Fi broke but surely he'd have sorted it by now?

1 hour ago, Fish18ish said:

And this was Massey's last activity on vibe so something odd must've happened to him. I wondered if perhaps his Wi-Fi broke but surely he'd have sorted it by now?

Who knows what happened.. there's lots of possibilities... maybe he overwrote the save .

46 minutes ago, Nick11 said:

Who knows what happened.. there's lots of possibilities... maybe he overwrote the save .

But presumably he would've still been active on other threads? Unless he got so annoyed at accidentally deleting it that he gave up on FM and perhaps even life?

Hi Guys, huge apologies for my absence and lack of activity.

Good news is I haven't died ?.  Bad news is I recently changed jobs and as such the devices i played FMM on.   I have just been super busy with my new job and although I can confirm this save has indeed gone, i can also tell you I have already been thinking about a new one with lots of exciting ideas. .........

5 hours ago, Fish18ish said:

That's fair enough. But the new save will have a lot to live up to ?

I got some pretty special ideas lined up. It's just getting the time to execute them now lol