Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Endless injuries!!! Help

Hi guys....I seem to be getting a hell of alot of injuries in my Wolves Save for example...Costa on loan, decided to buy as soon as i bought him BAM injured for 2 months...bought Hope Akpan to cover my midfield injuries crisis plays 2 games then BAM again but this time out for a year!!...Prince has barely played 5 games...is it something i can change in training? Or is it a new glitch in this years game because never known it this bad!

Not got this problem, haven't hardly had any too serious injury woes, martial was out for 2 month in the first season and coman is out for 3 in the second season. Gives me reason to play rashford and hopefully ship him off for a decent prize in January! 

Well usually if i got this kind of injuries problem with my players i would just start new games with the same team...usually when your start new games you won't have the same problems but with one catch, your in-form player in the previous game will not be the performing in the new game...

1 hour ago, Raydee said:

Well usually if i got this kind of injuries problem with my players i would just start new games with the same team...usually when your start new games you won't have the same problems but with one catch, your in-form player in the previous game will not be the performing in the new game...

Just ride through it and wait until he's back fit again. 

Were not used to having many injury problems in game but it goes on all the time in real life. Read any match preview and you can bet that every team has atleast 3 players who are major fitness or even injury concerns at a given time. 

In my unemployed career save posted on vibe I have constant injuries mate.

I do think it's realistic though as just in real life every team is always battling multiple injuries. 

In my save I will have anywhere from 2 -5 players injured and most common length of injury appears to be 2 months