Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Real Random attempts the Wine World Tour

Hi all I'm back with another career, my first of the new year and have decided to attempt a fantastic challenge by @BatiGoal 

And now onto season one

Transfers

IMG_3101.PNG

A-League (Regular Season)IMG_3096.PNG

A-League Finals Series

IMG_3097.PNG

FFA Cup

IMG_3092.PNG

Spoiler

IMG_3102.PNGIMG_3103.PNG

The Player

Jamie Maclaren

IMG_3117.JPG

IMG_3098.PNG

What a total! I'm amazed at Jamie's goal total and hopefully he can keep it up.

Thanks for reading and comments are appreciated.

Great to see someone giving this a go.

56 goals scored and 44 to go in Australia.

You picked a good player, he did fantastic. Which 3 other wine-nations did you load for stages 2, 3 and 4?

1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

Great to see someone giving this a go.

56 goals scored and 44 to go in Australia.

You picked a good player, he did fantastic. Which 3 other wine-nations did you load for stages 2, 3 and 4?

Thanks mate, I was really impressed with him and hopefully he can keep it up. I chose France, Italy and Spain as my other three nations

39 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Someone's brought the booze to Vibe's New Years party! Cracking start mate! 

Thanks mate, it was fantastic seeing Jamie score so freely. Thanks for the support.

6 minutes ago, Jack said:

Interesting challenge, do you have a plan as to where you'll go next or are you going to play it by ear?

I don't really have a plan as I am just taking jobs when they come up. Thanks for the support

Season 2

Just a small update to show how I went in Australia (apologies for the lack of detail)

Champions League

IMG_3104.PNG

3-0 aggregate win to give Brisbane their first Champions league

FFA Cup

IMG_3108.PNG

World Club Championship 

IMG_3106.PNG

Spoiler

Jobs

IMG_3107.PNGIMG_3109.PNG

Jamie Maclaren

IMG_3117.JPG

IMG_3110.PNG

44th goalIMG_3111.PNG

I left Brisbane 3/4 through the season and as such this update was small, I also don't have my new club's stats for the end of this season but have the stats ready for next season.

Thanks for reading and comments are appreciated.

Great going! Shocked you rejected the AC Milan job days before Maclaren recorded his 100th goal in Australia but curious to see how things unfold in Europe for you. KIU!

3 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Great going! Shocked you rejected the AC Milan job days before Maclaren recorded his 100th goal in Australia but curious to see how things unfold in Europe for you. KIU!

Thank mate, it was so frustrating but I have made my way overseas finally,. Thanks for the support 

1 hour ago, Taff said:

Great career dude, enjoying this want to give it a go myself once my current save is over

You should try this challenge, it's fantastic and Australia is tough if you don't know what you're doing, thanks for the support

Just now, Real_Random said:

You should try this challenge, it's fantastic and Australia is tough if you don't know what you're doing, thanks for the support

Always a pleasure dude keep up the good work

Well, I'm not happy about this! I live in Brisbane and was really impressed with what you were doing with the Roar, and gutted that you left us.. :)

Seriously, great job! Looking forward to the next stage.

9 hours ago, scratch99 said:

Well, I'm not happy about this! I live in Brisbane and was really impressed with what you were doing with the Roar, and gutted that you left us.. :)

Seriously, great job! Looking forward to the next stage.

Well, I believe that Brisbane have had too much success anyway :P Long Live WSW and the RBB;). Thanks for the supportIMG_3131.JPG

5 hours ago, Ashez said:

Smashed part one mate :D 

Thanks mate I actually found it easy but I believe  local knowledge helped me in that regard. Thanks for the support.

Season 3

Transfers

Forgot sorry 

Ligue 1

IMG_3122.PNG

Coupe de la Ligue 

IMG_3121.PNG

French Cup

IMG_3123.PNG

Spoiler

Job News and Awards (Forgot Stats)

IMG_3126.PNGIMG_3118.PNGIMG_3120.PNGIMG_3119.PNG

Benjamin Jeanot 

IMG_3139.PNGIMG_3124.PNG

Goals Scored 73

Goals left 27

Fantastic start to my French journey 

Thanks for Reading and comments are appreciated.

73! nice work man! You're destroying my Wine Challenge! :) Hadn't heard of this Jeannot before. He's great!

Really nice job offers btw, Espanyol, Lazio..perfect teams for this challenge. KIU!

37 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

73! nice work man! You're destroying my Wine Challenge! :) Hadn't heard of this Jeannot before. He's great!

Really nice job offers btw, Espanyol, Lazio..perfect teams for this challenge. KIU!

I had never heard of him either but when he started scoring why replace him. Those job offers come out of nowhere but I was world class before I left Australia. Thanks for the support

HOLY S*^T dude your killing this challenge and I'm still a way off finishing in OZ and your damn near finished in France, I might have done twice the seasons you have before I can leave the land down under

Good thing this ain't a H2H or I'd be throwing myself off the Sydney Bridge lol

24 minutes ago, Taff said:

HOLY S*^T dude your killing this challenge and I'm still a way off finishing in OZ and your damn near finished in France, I might have done twice the seasons you have before I can leave the land down under

Good thing this ain't a H2H or I'd be throwing myself off the Sydney Bridge lol

Thanks mate, I'm just lucky when it came to signings because Oliver Burke was transfer listed and Barduzzi was insane when signed and the team it self was solid to start with. Thanks for the support. Btw I am actually a season ahead because I decided for the sake of always having content that I would only post a season after the finishing the next one after. 

13 minutes ago, Joewins said:

How?!

A decent striker with great stats and a world class midfield is my secret to success and every career I have done has focused on the midfield. Thanks for the support

I'm in my third season in OZ looking to try and score 5 more goals before a new season starts, the job offers have been rolling in but I'm no where near netting more than 40 a season at the moment so to get 70+ in one I think I'll just tip my hat to you now and keep quiet

15 minutes ago, Taff said:

I'm in my third season in OZ looking to try and score 5 more goals before a new season starts, the job offers have been rolling in but I'm no where near netting more than 40 a season at the moment so to get 70+ in one I think I'll just tip my hat to you now and keep quiet

I can't wait until you post your attempt. It will be interesting to see who you chose as there are not too many fantastic Aussie strikers you can afford

Damn, I really don't know how you can do this with LORIENT ! I mean wow, you would have told me Rennes, why not, but Lorient... Sir, I'm really impressed here ! 

4 minutes ago, Gonzolito said:

Damn, I really don't know how you can do this with LORIENT ! I mean wow, you would have told me Rennes, why not, but Lorient... Sir, I'm really impressed here ! 

Thanks mate. It was an insane season. Thanks for the support 

1 hour ago, Real_Random said:

I can't wait until you post your attempt. It will be interesting to see who you chose as there are not too many fantastic Aussie strikers you can afford

I'll be posting my first three seasons shortly 

Yikes! Talk about smashing it! 

99% I posted a 1kc with that striker years ago but he broke his leg and it ended :(. Thankfully save was saved as it was a double goal challenge so the second part could continue lol.