Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guides/Tips Hex Editor Tutorial : Managing National Teams

14 hours ago, sagithans3 said:

how do i do this to change clubs like manage Barcelona B or RM Castilla

You will need to edit those teams relationship to be not a B team, then change yourself as the manager. I will write a tutorial on this, if you are interested.

1 hour ago, Kun Aguero said:

You will need to edit those teams relationship to be not a B team, then change yourself as the manager. I will write a tutorial on this, if you are interested.

I'm very interested it. Can you write a tutorial how to change teams relationship. I want to have a lower team is a B team for my club.

EX: I manage Manchester United. I want to change FC United to B team of MU. 

Can you help me. Thanks bro

2 hours ago, quochuy277 said:

I'm very interested it. Can you write a tutorial how to change teams relationship. I want to have a lower team is a B team for my club.

Wow, I was wondering if I can do the same thing, but with Salford :P

5 hours ago, quochuy277 said:

I'm still investigating it and will upload it when I'm free.

7 hours ago, Kun Aguero said:

Yes that will be nice thnx

6 hours ago, quochuy277 said:

B teams doesn't work in England league, as when the B team can play in EFL Cup or FA Cup, the game will crash. But it works in most leagues.

2 hours ago, Kun Aguero said:

B teams doesn't work in England league, as when the B team can play in EFL Cup or FA Cup, the game will crash. But it works in most leagues.

Thanks. I understand. OR

Now, I want to change name "M.U Reserve" to another name (M.U Youth) and can play in lower league such as League Nourth. Can you  write a tutorial how to do that? 

22 minutes ago, quochuy277 said:

Thanks. I understand. OR

Now, I want to change name "M.U Reserve" to another name (M.U Youth) and can play in lower league such as League Nourth. Can you  write a tutorial how to do that? 

There's already one, just edit the club name there. Note that your save will crash when the reserves are promoted to League 2 in England.

4 hours ago, ManLikeRobbieBrady said:

When I do the ffff0000b207(nationality code) thing it says "Not Found"

Could you let me know what is the real code you input for seach?

And could you check the the position you start search? It is suggest to start serch from top of the file, by rolling up to the top.

11 hours ago, rseven said:

Could you let me know what is the real code you input for seach?

And could you check the the position you start search? It is suggest to start serch from top of the file, by rolling up to the top.

Thanks for the quick response. I'm using the code ffff0000b207f600. f600 is the nationality code of Ireland.

1 hour ago, ManLikeRobbieBrady said:

Thanks for the quick response. I'm using the code ffff0000b207f600. f600 is the nationality code of Ireland.

Ireland is a300. 9f00 is for Ireland before 1922.

IMG_20170418_214028.png

On 19/04/2017 at 01:51, ManLikeRobbieBrady said:

I'm just curious, is there a way to change your manager's nationality? Just want to see if I can change it to Ireland Pre-1922 or something stupid :P

Changing the nationality code after FFFF0000b207 to the new nationality code shall do if I'm not wrong.

Sorry guys, but when I go to play matches with the national teams I use with this method it won't actually let me play the matches. It changes the tactics to something random and sims past the match date. I basically can't do anything except call up players for the matches. Somebody help please.

3 minutes ago, ManLikeRobbieBrady said:

Sorry guys, but when I go to play matches with the national teams I use with this method it won't actually let me play the matches. It changes the tactics to something random and sims past the match date. I basically can't do anything except call up players for the matches. Somebody help please.

I dont have any troubles with this method, don't know what's the problem, can you try doing it again by following every steps?

On 5/7/2017 at 14:46, ManLikeRobbieBrady said:

This happened to me too

On 4/18/2017 at 14:41, rseven said:

Ireland is a300. 9f00 is for Ireland before 1922.

IMG_20170418_214028.png

Pls what is the country code for Nigeria???