Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics 3-1-2-2-2 with a little difference from the norm

Hi all

I usually copy someone else's tactic and if it works I stick with it, so I thought how hard could it be, so in the 10 years of playing all the different types of football games, I have attempted a few of my own, but never to any success, until now I hope.

I started with an outstanding club, and being a lower league supporter (Oldham) I guessed Chelsea would be the team I should try.

So here goes a tactic that works for me and hopefully for anybody to try, I also tried with Oldham so lower league, the outcome was nowhere near success but still got them promoted first season through the playoffs with begged and borrowed players and little money.

Had a couple of glitches on the way, picking a really young team in the cup which was a mistake, otherwise I always had a lot of possession and attempts on goal, just need a good striker who can finish.

Purchased Calleri as my DF, didn't expect to many goals from him but set plenty up for Costa

IMG_0267.PNG

IMG_0268.PNG

IMG_0269.PNG

IMG_0270.PNG

Won the league with enough games left to play the unhappy and young players

IMG_0264.PNG

Costa and hazard was on fire

IMG_0274.PNG

IMG_0272.PNG

Oldham was a different ball game, plenty of mixing the team including 5 from the reserves to make a half decent team

IMG_0273.PNG

This was a test to keep them in a play off position

Any way, as always you guys will see positives and negatives, all welcome and please try it for yourself and see what you think

Edited by Cockers2505

No not really, I always buy players with Stamina, pace, technique and passing so counter works well with the type of players I buy, I ignore my scouts, the higher these attributes the better for me, as long as they fit the type of player I am looking for.

i am testing on the French league, so I could give it a go

Edited by Cockers2505

As I said there are negatives, plus the CD I kept wasn't the best, plus I bought 3 freebies for the season, so really with maybe 2 other decent defenders I possibly could bring the GA down, but isn't this what it's all about trying and testing, I still won the league in reasonable fashion, didn't I ?

Dont mind when someone dosnt gives you credit, most of us in the forum enjoy when other members like you, share their tactics :)

Added my Real Madrid save

IMG_0277.PNG

Update...

I changed the BBM to BWM and took off the Counter, tried the lower league as a test and got 3 promotions in 3 seasons with Stalybridge Celtic in Vanarama North.

Update...

just won the AGAIN with Stalybridge with same tactics, 4 promotions in 4 seasons with limited money, limited team and lots of reserves, yet I still win promotion, somebody must want to use this Tactic and report back on whether they think it works or not?

I can see I've conceded many goals and lost quite a lot, but my best player was Wayne Rooney at 34 and now a Midfielder 

IMG_0287.PNG

IMG_0288.PNG

Edited by Cockers2505

IMG_0277.PNG

Update...

I changed the BBM to BWM and took off the Counter, tried the lower league as a test and got 3 promotions in 3 seasons with Stalybridge Celtic in Vanarama North.

Update

So I guess nobody is really interested, but sticking with the same tactics has got Stalybridge to the prem, small budget and beg, borrow and steal players, first season finished 8th and earned manager of the year. 

IMG_0290.PNG

IMG_0291.PNG

IMG_0292.PNG

Not bad to get them from Vanarama North to Prem in 6 seasons

IMG_0293.PNG

Thanks for looking

Edited by Cockers2505
On 23/1/2017 at 20:18, Cockers2505 said:

IMG_0277.PNG

Update...

Update

So I guess nobody is really interested, but sticking with the same tactics has got Stalybridge to the prem, small budget and beg, borrow and steal players, first season finished 8th and earned manager of the year. 

IMG_0290.PNG

IMG_0291.PNG

IMG_0292.PNG

Not bad to get them from Vanarama North to Prem in 6 seasons

IMG_0293.PNG

Thanks for looking

BBM to BWM or BWM to BBM. just to make sure.

OK I completed a season with Swansea 

It started off very well beating the likes of Man City, Arsenal and Chelsea with Draws against United and Liverpool

Then as soon as January Hit it fell apart, managed i think 5-6 wins between JAN and MAY with a few draws but lost a lot went from fighting to be in the top three to finishing mid table 

Here's the screen shots

Made just three signings 

IMG_0489.thumb.PNG.5159c9553dfa3c982a073035405f0485.PNG

Hogan (after @Ashez Wrestlemanina post wanted to try him out)

A great little IF from FCP's B team in Hernani 

and Koc on a free

Here's the fixtures

IMG_0483.thumb.PNG.d5841758a23d4e8459c1b80f82f04920.PNGIMG_0484.thumb.PNG.7494340b585e44a9a0f8fa498ca2183d.PNGIMG_0485.thumb.PNG.ed956953188563851490b26642d076d8.PNGIMG_0486.thumb.PNG.be75dfe2aaf322119652d2fac1ffd0ce.PNGIMG_0487.thumb.PNG.097a6142337fc27de6afc904e7aae849.PNGIMG_0488.thumb.PNG.d766e66d089a558e7eeb76b1add5ae6f.PNG

Here's the table at the end of the season

IMG_0490.thumb.PNG.8defacb09696a55f9bf7297d4e3297e0.PNG

No idea why it all went wrong come the new year but I just couldn't replicate your success sorry dude

Not sure my IF's were doing great but after January the whole team seemed to struggle, maybe a switch of player roles in a few ares

switch the BPD to a CD and change the front two to a AF and DF or AF and P

I think the CF role is a hard one as not many players posses the stats to be a AF/PCR/T/TM all in one role