Vibe Site Crashing

Posted by
  • Level 15 L15

Anyone else having issues with the site at the moment, it keeps freezing up on me and I'm unable to load any updates for my Career 

Any advice would help

This seems to have worked well but as soon as I try to load some pictures and content the site freezes on me

#Annoying

I had that a few days ago for a short while, but no trouble since (and none right now).

Very strange. Is it just the site freezing or is it not loading at all? Is this on a PC or Mac?

I've been having the same issue very often for the past couple days. On chrome (PC), the page keeps becoming unresponsive after a few seconds (it happened half way through typing this post!).

Edit: Crashed 3 times while making this post. Turned adblock on and it's now fine.

Yeah same here I thought maybe because I'm using the works computer but if others are having the same issue 

I'll try reading posts and it will freeze or try loading my post to do an update and it'll freeze normally within 30-60 seconds

but I'm using my phone now and no issues 

I've been having issues on mobile on and off for the past couple weeks. There's an ad that keeps redirecting to the App Store so it's a matter of reloading the page to get another normal ad. 

We will disable ads for now and go back to the ad servers. Thanks

Odd. Glad it got worked out & fixed quickly.

Seems OK now (whether anything has been done or not)

Just managed to load two full seasons worth of updates with no issue

We've enabled ads again, please let me know if you still experience this. Thanks.

as soon as I've gone to reply the first three times its frozen on me

Since I put that notice up it's been OK, whether the last closing and opening of the site fixed the issue I'm not sure but seems OK for the moment I'll PM you if it happens again

Constantly crashing and reloading on mobile, just started tonight

Think it might have been an issue my end, all seems okay now. Wasn't working but other sites were fine, after I posted here though other sites started having issues, restarted device and all seems okay now. Only posted as everything else seemed fine and issue was the same as the issue a little while ago.