Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Why Are There No Match Stats For Reserve Players?

I'm sure you've noticed that youth players who are promoted have stats from the previous season, which is great, but wouldn't stats be more useful for the reserves? It would show young players who deserve some first team games, or older players deemed not good enough, but are running riot in the reserve league, and deserve another chance. 

Reserve games are simulated behind the scenes and are included in player development.  Individual stats aren't shown or tracked due to memory concerns.  

2 minutes ago, veerus said:

Reserve games are simulated behind the scenes and are included in player development.  Individual stats aren't shown or tracked due to memory concerns.  

Yes, but as I mentioned, youth players have stats, surely it would be more beneficial to see the same for reserves, I'm talking about at the end of each season, not a game by game basis 

I have never realised this, how are the players normally, if they need a game and get placed into the reserves.

im on a Newcastle save Christian Atsu got injured, and when he returned it took about 6 weeks, to get him back in gear

The game simulates reserve games in the background for players in the reserves which affects their development. You should also consider giving your injured star a couple 15-20 minute sub appearances to help him get back in gear after he recovers to 100%.