Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Four Nation, Four Tittles and a World Cup

Four Nations, Four Tittles, Four Champions Leagues

Overview

My first ever challenge on Vibe and the task is simple: Load Four Nations and win the Top division, Cup in every nation, the Champions League and the World Cup.

Rules

The rules are simple: win as many trophies as possible. However to make it a challenge, I will begin unemployed with no coaching badges. Obviously the use of in-game editor is banned and I have no unlockables in use. There is no maximum or minimum amount of time I can spend at a club/nation.

Loaded Leagues

England - Vanarama South/North upwards

Spain

Germany

Turkey

I have picked England as the main nation simply because it has most leagues so as an unqualified, unemployed manager it'll be easier to get a job straight away. Spain and Germany's top leagues presents the best Champions League winning opportunity and Turkey is a league that intrigues me. Knowing that there are numerous teams that could win the league and having never managed there on FM or FMM so I thought why not give it a go?!

The first "Episode" will be tomorrow so stay tuned! I welcome all/any feedback, comments, suggestions and questions so please post them!

Thanks

Dan

"Four titles"

this is quite similar to the unemployed challenge, where you load four nations and win every single trophy possible.

23 hours ago, Nicolol said:

"Four titles"

this is quite similar to the unemployed challenge, where you load four nations and win every single trophy possible.

Yeah but I thought I would be original and re name a classic haha

21 hours ago, TrabZoLee said:

Upload pls

Will do tonight mate, I was unsure about interest due to no replies but now I know there an audience I will up load asap!