Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help #ask Color Red Ball Annoying

ik

I want to ask you where a file to the ball, because I want to eliminate the red ball or you can give me the color of the white ball. thank you:laugh:

My team wearing red clothes while the ball is almost the same, it makes the display a bit distracting. If there is a feature to change clothes then I'll replace it. I believe it is good if the ball seasonally adjusted like reality but should not interfere with the game display

I have the same issue. I'm playing with Motherwell, my kit is orange and when it's snowing the ball is also orange. Then, most of the time I can't see where the ball is. 

2 hours ago, Jack Joyce said:

Do you have a screenshot showing this issue? I believe there's only an orange ball, not a red (unless your team is also playing in orange?)

Maybe there needs to be options so a team playing in red/orange won't get a ball that colour but a yellow one then if the other team is playing in yellow it defaults to say sky blue.

Same with the while ball too maybe?

Can you put a feature request in for this please? Thanks Jack.

3 hours ago, Vaski said:

Saya memiliki masalah yang sama. Saya bermain dengan Motherwell, kit saya adalah oranye dan ketika itu turun salju bola juga orange. Kemudian, sebagian besar waktu saya tidak bisa melihat di mana bola.

Edited by ik
It was him who i mean
4 hours ago, Jack Joyce said:

Do you have a screenshot showing this issue? I believe there's only an orange ball, not a red (unless your team is also playing in orange?)

Well, before I apologized mistyped if red colored balls, but my team clothing color is red and orange colored balls. But both have in common that thin is not, perhaps later would I show this photo but logically we know how these two are almost the same color. I hope this game can detect how the user selects the team with the core apparel red, while there is a color that is almost equal to the same form in the game display.