Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Challenge Cup 2017

BatiGoal

1 hour ago, Jens said:

Does anyone else experience the bug that games/goals/assists aren't counted in the champions league? That'll be a lot of screenshots to prove I earn those points... 

Wasn't even aware this bug existed?

2 hours ago, Jens said:

Does anyone else experience the bug that games/goals/assists aren't counted in the champions league? That'll be a lot of screenshots to prove I earn those points... 

Strange. I have no such problems here. I take it your game is up to date?

1 hour ago, CaptDenholm said:

I cant find munir

Ok, you got him already, didn't see your later post.

22 minutes ago, samhardy said:

@Taff how was Mario for you? I was pleased with his goals but he was really inconsistent!

Same here awesome one week then nothing for the next couple of games, but the whole teams been like it and they really fell off towards the end

but I'm done and my results have been sent to @BatiGoal so there's nothing more to be done

if this is the end for me I just want to thank both @samhardy and @BatiGoal for taking the time and putting all the effort into making this CC and I'm sure everyone is having as much fun as I've had

14 hours ago, Jens said:

Has this resolved itself yet?

I've had "history" issues before with my 1K guy Villalibre but it resolved itself after September. For others it "pops up" end of the season.

Hope this bug doesn't ruin your challenge. Don't enter a new season tho and wipe all results. Worst-case we'll need screenshots from CL games. Hope fully it'll fix itself at some point.

9 hours ago, Taff said:

I just want to thank both @samhardy and @BatiGoal for taking the time and putting all the effort into making this CC and I'm sure everyone is having as much fun as I've had

Welcome, mate. The time and effort is worth it. Especially seeing everyone enjoying the healthy competition but the ultimate reward comes when I see BatiGoal engraved on the beautiful Cup ;)

9 hours ago, Taff said:

if this is the end for me..

Yeah you need a miracle to make it thru tbh. Don't wanna say too much but getting Nice relegated, losing to lower division teams in both domestic cups, failing to advance in the EL vs a dodgy team I've never heard of with more letters than this post and topping it off with Balotelli getting more sending-offs than goals, yeah, unlikely to see you in the Q- finals. Thanks for playing tho.

:)

On 1/29/2017 at 06:03, BatiGoal said:

Perhaps I should've demoted the 4 in my challenge rather than selling them. Half the team screams " unhappy at the sale of one of the club's star players" oh shut up and do as you're told!! 

Now I'm facing a demoralized team with little faith in me. :) Got my work cut out for me. 

@Thepremiermanager did you injure your Dynamic Duo yet?

@Jens how's your Balotelli Challenge going? lol

@danovic78 how's the EME challenge shaping up on your decade old device?

Ha Ha, very funny although I have found a great game on my Nokia 3330, Snake...hours of fun, FMM has taken a backseat! ;)

No seriously, my tablet isn't an issue its just me that finds the stuttering nature of the EME annoying!
All the rubbish before and during a game just gets on my nerves, just get on with the game, man!

All you guys are in trouble, with my now vast EME experience (1 season!) qualifying will be a breeze!!

12 minutes ago, samhardy said:

@PriZe is feeling the heat :O

Honestly... yeah! haha but it's the result that counts, and there good so far. Just hate to use a WK who nowhere near shows his ability at this time haha Niang is a beast though :D never could get the kid scoring on earlier FMM's, but the tactic suits him. Double digits double digits!!! goals and assists for days.

4 minutes ago, PriZe said:

But you as a fellow dutchy can understand the complex nature of us dutch people therefor can be way more understanding then @samhardy 

anyways... results coming in... :O

You make us all feel very uncomfortable calling Sam a beast in public...or were you refering to Niang? or both? :laugh: My results coming in as well btw.

Is there always this amount of own goals on the EME, I've had over 5 in the my attempt already and I think that's more than playing the OME for over 5 years?

8 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

Is there always this amount of own goals on the EME, I've had over 5 in the my attempt already and I think that's more than playing the OME for over 5 years?

I do see them more the OME, but mostly on the right side for me :D

Spoiler

The Good

TheGood.png

The Bad

TheBad.png

The Ugly

TheUgly.png

I have completed my Neverkusen to Leverkusen Challenge. See bits in spoiler.

Recap:

• The Good - 'Goal Machine' Chicharito did well. But how did his 'creator' do?
  • The Bad - At times bad performances and undeserved wins. You need that bit of luck.
  • The Ugly - Grabbing wins by 2 O.G.s from same opponent player lol. Can it get uglier than that?

12 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

3 minutes ago, PriZe said:

I do see them more the OME, but mostly on the right side for me :D

Funnily enough I just posted a screenshot with 3 OGs but I don't see them that often anymore, not after the recent hotfix.

37 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:
  Hide contents

The Good

TheGood.png

The Bad

TheBad.png

The Ugly

TheUgly.png

I have completed my Neverkusen to Leverkusen Challenge. See bits in spoiler.

Recap:

• The Good - 'Goal Machine' Chicharito did well. But how did his 'creator' do?
  • The Bad - At times bad performances and undeserved wins. You need that bit of luck.
  • The Ugly - Grabbing wins by 2 O.G.s from same opponent player lol. Can it get uglier than that?

I sold the Little Pea and went for Volland....The bad, he has missed 4 pens already! :'(

8 minutes ago, PriZe said:

FFS i'm in the news for selling Honda :O

News travels fast, don't it? :laugh: Who in his right mind is going to sell Honda?!?

7 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

News travels fast, don't it? :laugh: Who in his right mind is going to sell Honda?!?

Who on his right mind would think off a challenge forcing you to neglect such a great player....