Fun/Games Challenge Cup 2017

Posted by
  • Level 16 L16
35 minutes ago, Taff said:

Sorry you're right I apologise to @PriZe he's been nothing but a gentleman and I'm one of the only ones not bothered that he sold Honda

@Ashez How dare you Sir :P

@BatiGoal if your right about the Semi's then I might just concede now whatever the scores are :S

 

<3

14 minutes ago, samhardy said:

I always thought he was a panda not a gentleman :O

There's your problem m8, you attempt to think:P

 

10 minutes ago, Muzza2108 said:

Yes all finished ??

????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, PriZe said:

<3

There's your problem m8, you attempt to think:P

 

????

Your quite safely into the next round don't worry ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Muzza2108 said:

Your quite safely into the next round don't worry ?

You never know m8! :) if you didn't get sacked, then all is open :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@PriZe could be a gentleman and a panda I mean a panda is just a bear that wears a tuxedo so gentleman bear there you have it the defense rests your honour

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Taff said:

@PriZe could be a gentleman and a panda I mean a panda is just a bear that wears a tuxedo so gentleman bear there you have it the defense rests your honour

This will now be my quote! I am a gentleman's beat:laugh::laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, PriZe said:

This will now be my quote! I am a gentleman's beat:laugh::laugh:

A what sorry?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, PriZe said:

This will now be my quote! I am a gentleman's beat:laugh::laugh:

Gentleman Bear

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Taff said:

Gentleman Bear

Thank you??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PriZe said:

Thank you??

Well a Gentleman Bear with twin pistols but still!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, samhardy said:

A what sorry?

I'm always a gentleman when i beat someone...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, PriZe said:

I'm always a gentleman when i beat someone...

Hard to tell really because it doesn't happen often ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, samhardy said:

Hard to tell really because it doesn't happen often ;)

Your as good as your last result, so i am golden

added 0 minutes later
15 minutes ago, Taff said:

Well a Gentleman Bear with twin pistols but still!!!

I need to rock that James Bond Tuxedo look :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Your as good as your last result, so i am golden

added 0 minutes later

I need to rock that James Bond Tuxedo look :laugh:

By that logic Sunderland are the best team in the Premier League :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Prize forgets to mention he was originally a polar bear, I gave him the black eyes the last time he thought he could take me on ;). Rivaldo Jr with that sweet right hook!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ashez said:

Prize forgets to mention he was originally a polar bear, I gave him the black eyes the last time he thought he could take me on ;). Rivaldo Jr with that sweet right hook!

I think your age is showing... who won that? Oh yeah my boy Pele jr :P

 

10 minutes ago, samhardy said:

By that logic Sunderland are the best team in the Premier League :D

You need to visualize it!! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With all these Harsh word @PriZe might be time to go not so gentleman bear

prize.jpg.993a5b2019499e004be12f075c0f1244.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Taff said:

With all these Harsh word @PriZe might be time to go not so gentleman bear

prize.jpg.993a5b2019499e004be12f075c0f1244.jpg

:laugh: destroy them with class m8 destroy them with class ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That might not be an option for me :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, PriZe said:

I think your age is showing... who won that? Oh yeah my boy Pele jr :P

tumblr_myx605V1fg1s4dzrmo1_1280.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ashez.jpg.1b8e3ac7a86b4e68bbff66e87c54838e.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Such a bad film.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most overrated film in the history of films

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Between these two comments snd the Honda controversy this is the worst thread in the history of Vibe!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Between these two comments snd the Honda controversy this is the worst thread in the history of Vibe!

Best Disney films :

1. Toy Story 1

2. Toy Story 2

3. Toy Story 3

The Lion King is the Liverpool of the film industry. Big in 1994, but now no longer relevant ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stats wise Frozen is the best Disney film of all time :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Disney wouldn't exist without Lion King though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Robbrown172 said:

Best Disney films :

1. Toy Story 1

2. Toy Story 2

3. Toy Story 3

The Lion King is the Liverpool of the film industry. Big in 1994, but now no longer relevant ;)

Ouchhhh BURN:laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Stats wise Frozen is the best Disney film of all time :P

Logically-wise though, it's Toy Story ;)

6 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Disney wouldn't exist without Lion King though. 

That is such a false statement. Eeesh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ashez said:

tumblr_myx605V1fg1s4dzrmo1_1280.jpg

:P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PriZe said:

:P

When you're bear enough, you know where to find me! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   1 member