Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Challenge Cup 2017

BatiGoal

6 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Yeah, In the section past their prime.... 

At least I had a prime pal, where is your Challenge Cup trophy? Oh wait you're still clinging on for dear life in this thread hoping you can one day even come close to matching my achievements! 

9 minutes ago, samhardy said:

The Panda v The Joker? Sorry I forgot we're meant to be making an animalistic remake of World War Z :P

Save and reload a new joke mate :P 

2 minutes ago, Ashez said:

At least I had a prime pal, where is your Challenge Cup trophy? Oh wait you're still clinging on for dear life in this thread hoping you can one day even come close to matching my achievements! 

Save and reload a new joke mate :P 

Your old gen m8, where are your achievements now? Oh yeah you can't get to grips with the EME so you dodgde this year. Your like Rosberg all over the place... stopping at his "prime" :laugh:

7 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Your old gen m8, where are your achievements now? Oh yeah you can't get to grips with the EME so you dodgde this year. Your like Rosberg all over the place... stopping at his "prime" :laugh:

Golden generation mate, the birth of the challenge community. I've mastered the PSP and the OME and from what I've seen the EME is nothing. 

You're all talk at the end of the day, if you wanted to test yourself against a pro you would have asked, instead you'll hide behind your CC commitments :P . If you can even get to the business end of the tournament that is. 

The community doesn't want to witness the blood bath of me wiping the floor with you, you're too well respected to be embarrassed so publicly. If you can't even win a CC why should I even waste my time entertaining the idea. 

I'll leave this here and just watch and enjoy one of the other competitors finish you off and crush your dreams. 

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

The community doesn't want to witness the blood bath of me wiping the floor with you, you're too well respected to be embarrassed so publicly. If you can't even win a CC why should I even waste my time entertaining the idea.

Is this a promo for CC11 later this year? :D

39 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Is this a promo for CC11 later this year? :D

Either that or I'm just winding Prize up haha, about time I got revenge for all the negative comments he's left on my careers of late! All in good fun though :D. 

2 hours ago, Ashez said:

Either that or I'm just winding Prize up haha, about time I got revenge for all the negative comments he's left on my careers of late! All in good fun though :D. 

We managed to fill 25 pages (I know 1 page with useful info tops and 24 with useless smacktalk lol) but gotta say it's been reasonably successful already. And we still have two more rounds to go. I say we definitely should go for a CC11 but parhaps a few months from now. We'll do that idea (keeping it secret) you PMed me inbetween. I'm sure this community will be up for that one too ;)

2 hours ago, veerus said:

I think @Ashez is still channeling his hulk hogan save.

Can see him staying in that persona for extended periods of the day..in the car...standing in queue for the restroom...doctor's waiting room...screaming Hulk Hogan quotes at random passersby for no particular reason LOL Yup that's our Ashez!

7 hours ago, Ashez said:

Golden generation mate, the birth of the challenge community. I've mastered the PSP and the OME and from what I've seen the EME is nothing. 

You're all talk at the end of the day, if you wanted to test yourself against a pro you would have asked, instead you'll hide behind your CC commitments :P . If you can even get to the business end of the tournament that is. 

I'll leave this here and just watch and enjoy one of the other competitors finish you off and crush your dreams. 

Ehm.... check your pm's m8.... i've asked you several times, but you always had a lame excuses...so

g1keeE8.jpg

12 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Ehm.... check your pm's m8.... i've asked you several times, but you always had a lame excuses...so

g1keeE8.jpg

Bring what? A stretcher?

:laugh:

5 hours ago, veerus said:

I think @Ashez is still channeling his hulk hogan save.

There's no stopping it! 

2 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

We managed to fill 25 pages (I know 1 page with useful info tops and 24 with useless smacktalk lol) but gotta say it's been reasonably successful already. And we still have two more rounds to go. I say we definitely should go for a CC11 but parhaps a few months from now. We'll do that idea (keeping it secret) you PMed me inbetween. I'm sure this community will be up for that one too ;)

Can see him staying in that persona for extended periods of the day..in the car...standing in queue for the restroom...doctor's waiting room...screaming Hulk Hogan quotes at random passersby for no particular reason LOL Yup that's our Ashez!

Not gunna lie I have found myself with his music in my head a stupid amount since I did that save :/. 

@PriZe - Maybe one day, when you're worthy ;) 

6 minutes ago, Thepremiermanager said:

My phone was out of battery last night so haven't caught up on this in the last 12 hours or so... what the hell happened here! :O

Tbh I have no idea lmao. 

Anyway I'll disappear to my cave and stop hijacking this thread before Sam gets naggy with me :P 

15 minutes ago, Thepremiermanager said:

My phone was out of battery last night so haven't caught up on this in the last 12 hours or so... what the hell happened here! :O

It's the testosterone of these kids nowadays, mate. See what I gotta deal with on a daily basis? lol

Btw.. all results are in :)

@samhardy will post the results within 5min :laugh: nahh he'll do so once he's got all those numbers sorted. That's a massive challenge for a man with such limited skills so pls give him time and space :)

5 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Quite busy today so the results won't be up until later :)

So i guess everything is in? :D

Nvm.... reading is a skill i lack i see :laugh:

Edited by PriZe
2 hours ago, PriZe said:

Nvm.... reading is a skill i lack i see :laugh:

Oh my friend, this Cup is going to expose lots more of those skills you're lacking. We'll have a nice long list by the end of it. Speaking of 'the end', could be today. :P

42 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Oh my friend, this Cup is going to expose lots more of those skills you're lacking. We'll have a nice long list by the end of it. Speaking of 'the end', could be today. :P

it could, it could not.

Haha i am far from perfect, what a shame if you go out against somebody so lacking in skills :P 

I saw that this topic had gained 2 pages of posts in the short time since I last browsed forums. I thought for a brief moment.. 'perhaps the quarter final results have been posted!' I loaded pages 24 & 25 with excitement...

...only to see a discussion about Disney movies. Nope.. nothing to see here folks. :laugh:

33 minutes ago, Jack said:

I saw that this topic had gained 2 pages of posts in the short time since I last browsed forums. I thought for a brief moment.. 'perhaps the quarter final results have been posted!' I loaded pages 24 & 25 with excitement...

...only to see a discussion about Disney movies. Nope.. nothing to see here folks. :laugh:

:laugh: nah just saggy old @Ashez 

4 hours ago, PriZe said:

it could, it could not.

Haha i am far from perfect, what a shame if you go out against somebody so lacking in skills :P 

Cheers @PriZe for the vote of confidence 

after I gave you the gentleman bear tag as well 

39 minutes ago, PriZe said:

What?:(

I thought you meant me when you were talking about "getting knocked out by someone with no skill"

in my defence I've slept like 6 hours in the past three days so my apologies 

10 minutes ago, Taff said:

I thought you meant me when you were talking about "getting knocked out by someone with no skill"

Do we need to get worried? :(

11 minutes ago, Taff said:

Who is getting knocked out?? :'(

2 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Do we need to get worried? :(

No my 1 year old boy isn't sleeping too well which of course means neither am I 

Edited by Taff
11 minutes ago, Taff said:

No my 1 year old boy isn't sleeping too well which of course means neither am I 

So with you there man, my 4 months old daughter is going trough the nights like she's clubbin :O Keep strong!:laugh: